Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she doing to the spaghetti 😳😳 I leave mine whole I don’t snap it up. She smashed it all to pieces. 🤣🤣

I do snap it in half once when my kids were younger but not in crumbs. Omg 🤣🤣
I don’t think she’s actually cooked enough for 4 adults either this time 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Jenny talk like that lol
Pissed all the time 😂😂

What the hell is she doing to the spaghetti 😳😳 I leave mine whole I don’t snap it up. She smashed it all to pieces. 🤣🤣

I do snap it in half once when my kids were younger but not in crumbs. Omg 🤣🤣
I don’t think she’s actually cooked enough for 4 adults either this time 🤣🤣
She keeps poking it thinks it’s Baseball bat 😂💛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Andy’s running a bath for Ava …. There tea is all ready so who’s watching her whilst she’s in the bath or do they leave her?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Andy’s running a bath for Ava …. There tea is all ready so who’s watching her whilst she’s in the bath or do they leave her?!
Come on.....you know the bath will get run and left to go cold....just like the food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Shopping haul….. there is no way she’s a 20 in primark and an 18 everywhere ales no wonder her clothes are all too tight

Also her kids are in massive sizes compared to there Age’s think they all need to go on a diet quick. 🐖

Shopping haul….. there is no way she’s a 20 in primark and an 18 everywhere ales no wonder her clothes are all too tight

Also her kids are in massive sizes compared to there Age’s think they all need to go on a diet quick. 🐖
Spending all her gift money 💰

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

And she got little Ava a real small bikini for holiday
I really hope she’s not planning on filming her in it for the world wide tikky tok

• Angry
TikTok don’t usually like songs playing from. TV screen due to copyright infringement. Just saying

Red Red Wine. How apt for Jenny lolol

• Haha
Seriously is this supposed to be entertaining watching begalot try clothes on. I wish she would get some sense of fashion seriously!

I've been watching a creator on here for a while, does fashion, skin treatment reviews, I didn't realise she had BPD until recently but omg my heart breaks for her, you can see how it affects her everyday life, in tears often. Shame on you Claire for acting like you have it 😕

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.