Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey trolls, I hope you are all ok 💕 I’ve been reading when I can with my concentration at a low at the moment as my apd has and had kicked in big time. Unfortunately I had a major lapse in a certain one and I’ve done what’s needed and seemed help and moved through it. Also found another thing to be enthralled into: growing veg🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ But it’s therapy for me and it works! I’m ridiculed daily by certain people as I have the need to “prepare” for the worst and I have an Armageddon wardrobe fully equipped to last us at least 6 months if we lose everything. But, I still make sure my kids don’t see this, they see the smile, the effort! So carebear go duck yourself : then come back to me you absolute tool. Ps dental floss works wonders

• Heart
Reactions: 11
38EF5130-0ACD-4A7F-A56F-E9A6CDA27641.png

New week time for the usual mental health pic same grotty bed cover 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why’s Jenny trusting butchbare to do her hair? Has she not seen the state of Claire’s?

Classic narcissist talking to everyone around her like rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can Jenny speak, or has she got a medical condition? Never seen her talk only mutter. Maybe I switch on at the times she mute.

• Haha
5998B8B1-30F0-491E-902B-19A84B9ABBEE.png

Diets going well then belly the beg

Can Jenny speak, or has she got a medical condition? Never seen her talk only mutter. Maybe I switch on at the times she mute.
There’s prob a glass of wine about, always sounds pissed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she went from a sad face to do a BPD video to a happy face when Andy in it. duck off claire you absolute JOKE!! Are you actually taking the piss?? You would not be smiling on videos then on live if you were having a bad day.
She says she’s going to post more videos for awareness? How is that awareness?
She just wants sympathy mostly of kids!!
Very strange women!

• Angry
She knows duck all 😂 Has anyone else noticed that when she does a BPD video usually it’s somebody else’s sound?

I do wonder if Jenny does actually have a drink problem…. You never see her on TT without a glass in her hand and she truly does sound pissed every time she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh why do they have to post everything over tik tok just seen Andy video with daughter he’s put so much weight on and always wearing same clothes day in day out

Reactions: 6
Oh nearly new thread time again ?

Carebare 85 still beggy still tit at lipsynch still lies still a tit mum/wife/friend still on a diet STILL HASN'T CHANGED THEM FRIGGING SHEETS!!!

A bit biased I know but I dont like her so shoot me 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.