Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would anyone give her that amount of money? I doubt she will be paying unless its Wimpy
Why would she accept that much from someone she considers a good friend?
I would be mortified if I ever had to ask a friend for money to help me because I’m struggling
To accept just to win a place in a competition, well I would be mortified and embarrassed and ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would she accept that much from someone she considers a good friend?
I would be mortified if I ever had to ask a friend for money to help me because I’m struggling
To accept just to win a place in a competition, well I would be mortified and embarrassed and ashamed
Because they have absolutely no morals or shame!
I wouldn’t even ask family for money.
In their world it’s entirely acceptable to receive money from children & vulnerable people 🤬🤬

I would love to know what all these beggars families think of their TT lives!
If that was my son,sister, even friend, I would absolutely be giving them a piece of my mind!

• Heart
This is what I always think, she can go on all she likes it's a competition and I wanna get up there but she knows full well its actual CASH she is begging for and happily accepting from everyone and anyone. She doesn't know their situation financially and she doesn't care but to accept it from people you actually know when you know that they know that you know if you know what I mean 😂🤣😂🤣

Guess who opened a bottle early ? Well it is a good Friday 🤪

• Heart
Nice day out paid for mainly by Sharon
Claire’s the only one with an empty plate
No surprise there
Make sure you get your moneys worth won’t ya
40BEC4ED-CD67-4847-8A37-2956D94910B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice day out paid for mainly by Sharon
Claire’s the only one with an empty plate
No surprise there
Make sure you get your moneys worth won’t ya
View attachment 1196735
DISGRACEFUL HUMAN paying for 'friends' (if she actually did which I doubt) with the cash she was gifted from another 'friend'

MORALS OF A STINKING DIRTY ARSE ALLEY CAT ( to be fair to the alley cat probably smells better and definitely washes more often)

• Haha
Friends 🤔🤔 she will ditch these soon like she does with everyone! They have no real friends - only from tik tok! What a tit life that must be when you're in your 30s and only being able to make friends on tik tok! 👊👊

Reactions: 8
If I was Sharon and just gave her £600 maybe more I would be quite upset to see that photo. Talk about rub it in.
I would give her the money back I would not accept it in the first place. If it wasn’t for Sharon the beg would not be in top ten.
Mankeys then tonight he’s starting the begging at midnight 😡 bet he don’t stay on long as no one to duel

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been catching up and watching Claire’s tit toks, on her shopping haul she got Jacob quite a big size clothing and she kept trying to put her hand over the sizes, how old is Jacob? I didn’t think he was old enough to need teen size clothing?

Reactions: 5
See she’s better after receiving all her gifts might have to start being a beg might cure my MH lol 😂 she’s a joke

So she gets in and straight on tiktok wtf
Yep 😡 people are saying good luck so she must be going for it again the disgusting beg! I’m sure she will duel Mankey at 12!!

duck off you BEG no one wants to see you dance. Jenny is sleeping I can’t understand anythng she’s saying! 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep 😡 people are saying good luck so she must be going for it again the disgusting beg! I’m sure she will duel Mankey at 12!!

duck off you BEG no one wants to see you dance. Jenny is sleeping I can’t understand anythng she’s saying! 🙄
I can't say I've seen much of her, but could she be special needs.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she. Is, she's tall isn't she so she can probably get away with it. I wonder what she weighs to say that

Reactions: 4
Claire just said she’s ten stone overweight WTF 😳🤣
I don't think she. Is, she's tall isn't she so she can probably get away with it. I wonder what she weighs to say that
This is what she weighed in January. That’s if the scales were correct lol
18 stone 9 lb. Thats 261 lb
if she was 6ft in height her highest weight should be 176 lb which is 12 stone 5lb
Thats more than a stone overweight lolol

36B72FE4-98B5-4822-90B9-E718FA18B552.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.