Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
Morning lovelies! I took the day off of watching begs yesterday but I’ve caught up on the thread. New post saying she was in A&E all night?? Why??
Because she an attention seeking fuckwit service drainer and total beg. Basically she was doing really shit in the competition ate loads of sweets even though she's 'diabetic' ate half a curry shop and was probably ready for a food coma but a trip to a&e will hopefully get her more sympathy=gifts.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Teeth look rotten, mental health forgotten, needs to change her sheets and lay off the sweets 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

nathan25

VIP Member
She just said she don’t want to mention names etc but read someone’s comment out - it said “DHB have been remanded and charged” she started laughing”
She actually believed the comment and said that would be good.
Tom said I don’t think that’s true!!

What a horrible bitch why is she mentioning him yet again!!

Oh well can’t wait to see all these faces when DHB comes live tonight from his living room not a cell 🤣🤣🤣

They think they are going to stay in top 20. Wait until grow big creators come on later 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

brahhh

VIP Member
Anyone seen recent videos
Oh yes just seen them as expected somebody asked her why she went the hospital I was unwell was her answer probably had the shits after that curry 😳 she always makes out that Jenny friend asks her duet a video yet jenny don’t have the video on her page very peculiar she’ll come back cocky tomorrow no doubt !

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Someone thinks they saw her in a&e last night
Her video has had the desired effect.. lots of views, likes and comments. She knows what makes people watch and plays on peoples heartstrings and it’s sick!!
I feel for the children especially Nathan who has his own tik tok to see these videos I have been rock bottom so if she is real when I was rock bottom there was one person who pulled me out Of it was my child I did everything in my power to mask how I was for feeling for the sake of his mental health if you are genuine please Claire mask it from you children from social media get well then come back nobody wants to see it all the time

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Just seen a vid that Claire have put up, yes it’s so sad to lose the parents but my mum has too meaning I’ve lost both of my grandparents in space of 5 years. But my mum or I don’t make up or beg on TikTok. We rather deal with it ourselves instead of plastering all over the SM. Claire, stop and think what you ARE doing and don’t give any advice when you don’t know nothing 🫣
She's a complete and utter knob...I've lost my mum, dad and brother in past four years......I live with it daily, I go to WORK, look after my daughter who struggles to deal with the loss of her her grandparents and uncle( she's not a young child but still, she struggles, her grandparents were her world!😢😢)I protect her and don't let her see me cry ( if I can help it!) Cos I'm not a selfish, selfish centred bitch!!!
Christ on a bike....we've all got stories to tell of poor mental health, bereavement and more....but choose not to plaster it all over social media and what's worse....for financial gain.....Claire....you and your little "mates" are a disgrace😡
Get help for your mental health or shut the fuck up😡😡

Just curious what made her go viral? She is so boring I don't understand why she has so many followers 🤔
Think her friendship with Shan and Adam helped a lot.....just my opinion??

• Heart
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Said her dream is to ride an elephant. I’m sure Skanky will let you ride him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

becauseihaveto

I feel so sorry for those children. They must be asking what those cuts are on her legs. The amount of terrible things those children have been exposed to already at such a young age is terrible. What hope do they have? 😪 Shame on both of you! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16

sassy666666

Beg Bear, Mankey and their stupid followers/donators are clearly mentally and educationally challenged. Can’t spell, haven’t got careers, no idea of health and nutrition, lazy, bone idle and bring absolutely nothing to society. What a way to live! Shameless scroungers, however their supporters are the real thick ones.

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
She’s still managing to delete all the comments calling her out but ignoring the ones who are showing concerns for the more dramatic lives later

• Angry
  • Sad

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Set your clocks guyyysss 4:30pm for another wonderful cooking live with Salmonella Lawson 🤣🤣
I wonder if there'll be an announcement of a trip to the Mankey mansion, not likely she will want to spend another week at home entertaining her kids.

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
Really ? Likely attention seeking or to much food she shoved in her mouth yesterday or she’s pregnant 🤰🤣
I can’t imagine her new meds had that much of an effect so quickly that she needed to go into hospital? I take a lot of medication and it always takes a few days to actually get into my system. Although she does seem to have the country’s best doctors and medication so who knows 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Day 1 - Come on guys let get to No1 spot
Day 2 - Come on guys let’s stay in the top 10
Day 3 - I can’t guys I’ve got a migraine coming on (TT of her sniffing the bedding)
Day 4 - Bad MH day (couple of TT’s one being a SH & BPD)
Day 5 - This is my “fight song” come back ( cooking live event)

To be fair guys I’m not that far off ?? 🤣🤣🤣

originally posted on Wednesday 4.46am

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
She’s such a liar 🤥 funny how the mental health disappears all the time for her… giving someone advice on the one video had time to go & make some shit up your body language & eyes give you away scarebare you VILE person !
I’m sorry I’ve just seen her BPD video and what a bunch BS !! As you guys know myself and a couple others have BPD.

The way she talks about episodes it like bipolar where you have periods of days / weeks of being low or high etc, BPD is way way more like I could wake up in a shitty mood but an hour later I’d be bouncing off the ceiling or feeling crap / feeling worthless, it’s literally like being on a rollercoaster for the day up down up down.

But I can hopefully say I’ve never called them episodes or I don’t label myself BPD !! Fuck off Claire you don’t even suffer from MH you just have a hissy fit because your begging isn’t going to plan or certain people on this app call you out for being a shit person end of.

RANT OVER sorry guys 😞

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Tik tok hasn’t helped her physical and mental health, well why don’t you stay off it then beggy? No-one is forcing you to stay on. You love the attention and the gifts too much that’s why!