Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thank you @Miss_Grotbags for the title! I had to amend it slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Can anyone do a recap?

She’s got all her pills out on the counter 🙄🙄 most look like vitamin bottles

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another new thread 😂
Oh look who’s live in her shorts 🙄
The confidence of her now she thinks her & the other begs have won 🤣
She said she wasn’t going to do morning lives again 🤥
Oh god her & Lucy want matching clothes for holiday 😂😂😂 Jesus can you imagine

• Haha
Another new thread 😂
Does she still have her pills out on the side? 😂😂😂
Omg can you imagine how ridiculous they’ll look in matching clothes? Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure in the unlikely event one person is removed would change anything going by another poster who has her own thread on here it's all backfired back onto her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she still have her pills out on the side? 😂😂😂
Omg can you imagine how ridiculous they’ll look in matching clothes? Hahahahahaha
Can’t see them. She’s too busy making her breakfast and showing her leg scratches off. Why else would you wear an oodie with shorts while complaining how cold it is 🙄

• Haha
New thread. Thank you @Miss_Grotbags for the title! I had to amend it slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Can anyone do a recap?

She’s got all her pills out on the counter 🙄🙄 most look like vitamin bottles
Just looked in on her what did I say she’ll be cocky again thought she wasn’t doing early lives !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her MH is taking half the week off, oh look just in time for Mr & Mrs tonight plus the competition tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♂️ This woman needs some sort of help @ hospital like Loz.

Very cocky a little to cocky but it will come crashing down

Said her dream is to ride an elephant. I’m sure Skanky will let you ride him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh here we go bigging up Adam Oakley & Oliver Douglas. They don’t even know who you are beggy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your husband putting them faces on your live when you mention his crush 😳
If you look at my photo above.
I would be fuming.

It seems Claire and Andy don’t even fancy each other. That’s not love. I been with my husband 20 years I’m 39 I love him more than ever I wouldn’t say I fancy his mates or if he had TikTok his followers 🙄
Yes he does my head in at times but she is sitting there basically saying Andy fancies someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine your husband putting them faces on your live when you mention his crush 😳
If you look at my photo above.
I would be fuming.

It seems Claire and Andy don’t even fancy each other. That’s not love. I been with my husband 20 years I’m 39 I love him more than ever I wouldn’t say I fancy his mates or if he had TikTok his followers 🙄
Yes he does my head in at times but she is sitting there basically saying Andy fancies someone else.
I know right! I find that behaviour very weird!

Reactions: 8
Another new thread 😂
So as usual she’s doing the competition BEG !

I seen that what a dumb ass 🤣
they will do competition I don’t think Darryl will do now with all the tit that’s going on but I will be reporting her account all time lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.