Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Teeth look rotten, mental health forgotten, needs to change her sheets and lay off the sweets 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why’s Jenny trusting butchbare to do her hair? Has she not seen the state of Claire’s?

Classic narcissist talking to everyone around her like rubbish.
Brilliant 🤣🤣 butchbear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yayy chicken parmasan again for tea not for the younger ones tho as usual...

Yes smells amazing as usual of course it does beggybear of course it does the 3 meals you cook always smell amazing 👊

Ooo she's vomiting verbal diarrhoea again bpd this self harming that blah blah!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Jenny said she needs more wine 😳 god help the cake.

Claire saying people are nasty saying she begs for money and does things for attention.
But she got so much support see she ain’t going anywhere.
Ok then beg so why is there 350 people watching your live and only the same 5 people talking 🤣🤣

Also why is she trying to pimp Jenny out all the time?
She wants a man but you got to go through Claire first. WTF she will scare any man away before they have even got to Jenny!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Beans on toast beg bear really?? It's half 7 at night! Kids are at school tomorrow and they've not eaten! So they are getting beans on toast what a good mum you are.....

• Angry
  • Wow
CB that tops not flattering ditch it.
Same top she wore out for dinner the other day, bet its not been washed. I actually looked at that top in Primark the other day and quite liked it, but decided it wasn't long enough to cover my gut...these pics have confirmed my fears 😂🤣

• Haha
Same top she wore out for dinner the other day, bet its not been washed. I actually looked at that top in Primark the other day and quite liked it, but decided it wasn't long enough to cover my gut...these pics have confirmed my fears 😂🤣
And just the fact she wears it is a no from me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jenny said she needs more wine 😳 god help the cake.

Claire saying people are nasty saying she begs for money and does things for attention.
But she got so much support see she ain’t going anywhere.
Ok then beg so why is there 350 people watching your live and only the same 5 people talking 🤣🤣

Also why is she trying to pimp Jenny out all the time?
She wants a man but you got to go through Claire first. WTF she will scare any man away before they have even got to Jenny!!!
And most of us are on here defo not supporters beggy bear don't flatter yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So the beg is of to Jenny’s whilst her kids are home for half term 🙄 she needs a break from Ava and then Jenny will come back Friday and stay until Sunday as Andy Pandy of on a stag and she’s scared to be in the house on her own.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She really thinks she some sort of amazing cook..

So the beg is of to Jenny’s whilst her kids are home for half term 🙄 she needs a break from Ava and then Jenny will come back Friday and stay until Sunday as Andy Pandy of on a stag and she’s scared to be in the house on her own.
Have you ever heard so much tit tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she never fails to entertain us 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
The kids are back to school tomorrow....so she's happy to piss off to Jennys for three nights and leave Andy to run the home and work? Doesn't like being in the house on her own? Get a bleeping grip you pathetic woman....thousands upon thousands of women the length and breadth of the country spend EVERY night on their own.....totally on their own....and thousands more are on their own with kids. Heaven help you if anything happens to Andy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've never seen anyone cook spaghetti like that 😟 cold water? And snap it all up??? What?!?!

The kids are back to school tomorrow....so she's happy to piss off to Jennys for three nights and leave Andy to run the home and work? Doesn't like being in the house on her own? Get a bleeping grip you pathetic woman....thousands upon thousands of women the length and breadth of the country spend EVERY night on their own.....totally on their own....and thousands more are on their own with kids. Heaven help you if anything happens to Andy!!!
Andy does everything anyway not like she will be missed either....hopefully he will change the sheets?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.