Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now if that’s not a motivation to slim 😂 stick that on the fridge you’ll never eat again 😂
I’m gonna stick it on my fridge
Thanks for the motivation lol
It’s a pity she closed her business
Cudda made a killing with motivational fridge magnets
ED14C627-0D9D-45D5-A74E-DCA2ADB5A93D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody ridiculous....camel toe and "self harm scars" not a good look! attention seeking witch😡

Yeah.." the " shorter " the shorts the better? Just to make sure we don't miss the " scars"😡
Why does she want to show us her noonie?
Every woman is camel toe aware and always look in the mirror before going out. They must be last summers shorts as she’s gained quite a bit of flubber since then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
DB4BC20E-F0AD-401B-98C5-64A1797432F5.png

Not much meat on that bbq is there 😂

DB4BC20E-F0AD-401B-98C5-64A1797432F5.png

Not much meat on that bbq is there 😂
Then shorts make me feel uncomfortable the tightness of them 😂

She’s put the burgers on picked her gin glass up covered it in raw meat 🤮Wash your hands 🤢

Ava just bought her some lamb to try she used her fingers to pick at it she’d just handled the raw burgers & proceeded to lick her fingers 🤢

Oh and she don’t know where her mental health is today 🥱 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You don't HAVE TO wear shorts because its summer attention seeker who in their right mind would openly speak about SH in front of children so young and in front of guests and your teenage sons friends ? What do you think their parents will think if they go home with tales to tell ? YOU ARE PATHETIC

she is openly saying every 2 mins on her live she SHs but deleted a comment asking about on her vid ? Make it make sense if your not 'ashamed' pathological liar feels even braver with a live audience of mods and children and a few gins

• Angry
You don't HAVE TO wear shorts because its summer attention seeker who in their right mind would openly speak about SH in front of children so young and in front of guests and your teenage sons friends ? What do you think their parents will think if they go home with tales to tell ? YOU ARE PATHETIC

she is openly saying every 2 mins on her live she SHs but deleted a comment asking about on her vid ? Make it make sense if your not 'ashamed' pathological liar feels even braver with a live audience of mods and children and a few gins
She could easy cover them up with foundation but NO ! She’d rather have them on show for sympathy

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She could easy cover them up with foundation but NO ! She’d rather have them on show for sympathy
Exactly...there's loads of stuff you can buy to camouflage scars etc...just an outright attention seeking beg...there's things to camouflage your pissing camel toe as well beggy... like shirts that fit ffs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly...there's loads of stuff you can buy to camouflage scars etc...just an outright attention seeking beg...there's things to camouflage your pissing camel toe as well beggy... like shirts that fit ffs!!!!!
Yes I think sometimes people don’t look in the mirror or care what they look like but she bought mens shorts the other day yet says those are the only ones that fit her but she’s going the gym Monday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I think sometimes people don’t look in the mirror or care what they look like but she bought mens shorts the other day yet says those are the only ones that fit her but she’s going the gym Monday 😂😂
Oh yes. I remember now she did buy herself new shorts
Well there ya go then
100% put those far too small ones on for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shorts even 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
6AAAB040-32F9-496E-BEB4-D06EC388C34C.png

Why do these people not wash their hair Jenny yours looks like chip oil 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I love our little tattle family, I feel sick as you lovely ladies like talking about flaps, cunts, camel toes and muffs 🤢🤢🤢

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.