Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daighter is 6 next month & fits in most 6-7 and she is pretty tall for her age
My child is 9 in may and has only just caught up to 8/9 cause of their height and they can be cause she slim always been small for their age but to be fair there’s a few in her class who are a lot bigger you cannot say goes on genes I do think some parent feed children too much junk food or too late at night like 7.30 for tea what’s that about my child wants tea straight after school lol I rather give tea instead of junk

Reactions: 8
My child is 9 in may and has only just caught up to 8/9 cause of their height and they can be cause she slim always been small for their age but to be fair there’s a few in her class who are a lot bigger you cannot say goes on genes I do think some parent feed children too much junk food or too late at night like 7.30 for tea what’s that about my child wants tea straight after school lol I rather give tea instead of junk
Oh absolutely, the thing is at these ages they can only really eat & snack on what we give them & we’ve seen them more than regularly eat convenience foods, share bags/bars of chocolate!
I was just shocked at the clothes size as I was shocked when my child of similar age to hers went up to 6/7 size, but 9/10 wow that would drown her. Unless beggy is hoping to get a few years wear out of them 😂

Reactions: 7
Claire cannot say her kids don’t eat junk they basically live off it, she cooks her and Andy fresh stuff (looks like tit but still fresh ingredients mainly and big piles of it) and the kids eat frozen stuff and really big portions in my opinion for their age. I sometimes give my kids frozen stuff, not much but I do and I’ll admit to that but they do eat mainly all fresh cooked stuff and have fruit and veg daily. Her kids have crisps and chocolate for after dinner, their diet is unhealthy.

Reactions: 9
Looks like a sack of spuds in that dress 😂😂
Out of the whole haul the dress was truly awful
Why does she need 6 pairs of flip flops for a weeks holiday?
She needs spend money on clothes that actually fit her
She said Andy will just take a backpack and he’s done
Yeah 1 change of shorts all holiday lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Fashion show guys 🙄
Thank god I missed that 😂

I noticed the same with Jacob and posted here, he wears age 13 😳
The size of the mother & father & the tit they eat it’s no wonder they are bigger than the average child of their age I blame the parents it’s sad that she feeds then crap frozen meals mostly they should all follow a balanced diet the parents should set an example !

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The size of the mother & father & the tit they eat it’s no wonder they are bigger than the average child of their age I blame the parents it’s sad that she feeds then crap frozen meals mostly they should all follow a balanced diet the parents should set an example !
Jacob wears 13-14, I saw someone say primark comes up small. I sometimes get my kids clothes from primark and I never find the kids stuff small to be honest, true to size. The adults stuff is a different matter 😂

• Wow
What the hell is she doing to the spaghetti 😳😳 I leave mine whole I don’t snap it up. She smashed it all to pieces. 🤣🤣

I do snap it in half once when my kids were younger but not in crumbs. Omg 🤣🤣
I don’t think she’s actually cooked enough for 4 adults either this time 🤣🤣
Defo not needs another full packet 🤣

But yet someone asked in her lives yday do you cook homemade every meal? She said yes I do (whilst the younger 2 were having beans on toast)

Reactions: 8
Seen her video about keeping the show going yes your right Clare it’s a show and it’s now back to beginning of the week and the MH videos are back so predictable

• Heart
She must be triggered she’s video replied to someome who said "you never know people do fake (mental health) sometimes"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.