Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody looking at you just watching you make a show of yourself yet again 😡

Oh god to close looking at that mug

Reactions: 6
I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have got wind of Ben’s live, it was hilarious when he started his rant (which is basically what we have all been saying). Apologies, I wasn’t able to type or screen record at the time, but he called her boring, a bell end, washed up and lacked originality, said how can she call herself a content creator when she doesn’t create & either just copies other people or does stupid lip syncing videos. He couldn’t understand a while back, she said she was a big fan of his but wouldn’t go live with him as she had ‘social anxiety’, which he couldn’t understand, as at the time she had over 300 people in her live & he had just over 100. He said it’s funny how today she was happy to go live with all & sundry & that social anxiety is not something that you can just pick & choose to have it. He also mentioned that around the time she slagged off his hoodies she blocked him!!
:poop:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have got wind of Ben’s live, it was hilarious when he started his rant (which is basically what we have all been saying). Apologies, I wasn’t able to type or screen record at the time, but he called her boring, a bell end, washed up and lacked originality, said how can she call herself a content creator when she doesn’t create & either just copies other people or does stupid lip syncing videos. He couldn’t understand a while back, she said she was a big fan of his but wouldn’t go live with him as she had ‘social anxiety’, which he couldn’t understand, as at the time she had over 300 people in her live & he had just over 100. He said it’s funny how today she was happy to go live with all & sundry & that social anxiety is not something that you can just pick & choose to have it. He also mentioned that around the time she slagged off his hoodies she blocked him!!
Loved Ben today & his bantz with Mumz 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes a bit over the top jolly jolly jolly tonight
Like WTF

Half a chicken each? And the kids get frozen slop again
I honestly think her and touchy Tom think they have something massive to expose tonight. Watching her this morning and just now she really does have a big spring in her step

Reactions: 10
Omg gutted I missed this part of Bens live. I was watching him earlier too. She needs to realise it’s not just one person talking about her it’s lots of people. She’s deluded.
I bet Ben and Sandra will be watching Mankeys live tonight 👏🤣

Reactions: 9
We need some thread suggestions soon. My brain isn’t working so I can’t contribute 😂

Reactions: 5
Carebare85 #12 - Up & Down, Lost Her Crown, Teeth Still Rank, Cooking Still Mank

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it isn’t about mankey but I’m so looking forward to 8pm to hear he has to say 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claire I dare you to spell ‘prerogative’ without looking it up 😂. Is it from your word of the day toilet paper?
Thats hilarious😂

Ding ding we have a winner 🏆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just joined she was going mental with baseball bat saying that he’d called somebody but won’t answer him I think it’s about James videos from what I can gather 😳
It is go see James's insta post after what she said about eating meat at lent time ha ha

@mumz You gave me a good laugh in Ben's live earlier, especially when you said you liked him ish, he was waiting for the 'love you Ben' 🤣🤣

• Heart
Why is she so smug today? 😖 I don’t know why she’s excited for Mankey’s live either because people won’t forget she’s just as bad as him and is involved with the begging and taking off minors

Why is she so smug today? 😖 I don’t know why she’s excited for Mankey’s live either because people won’t forget she’s just as bad as him and is involved with the begging and taking off minors
My guess is she thinks we will all be put in our place and thats the end of it and they will continue what they have been doing for the past whatever.
Just a guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.