Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said a couple of months ago she had hospital soon about her skin or some crap. It’s been cancelled for two years due to covid so I think that appointment was today and she’s making out it was to see the MH team! She is so full of tit.
Also doctor will not change your tablets in a few weeks the stupid cow.
If she’s only just started them the doctor will tell her to let them work first and then if you don’t get on either then they will change them when you actually see the doctor. Not say oh we will just change them in a few weeks!
I swear she makes me so angry.

She is not right in the head she’s a tit mum and she’s done herself no favours by jumping in Toms box last night with her bull shot talk. She didn’t donate the coins either the beg!

Imagine having 5000 in a live and raising not even £200 🤣🤣
DHB have raised that with 150 people in his lives and within ten minutes 👏🤣
I seen a bit of her live earlier dancing and singing around the kitchen.

She’s got worried as we are concerned for her kids. Especially after that video of her showing scars. I have contacted SS anyhow as she went to far. I have asked can I send her videos over to a email address as it’s not on her kids have seen them videos!

If Andy is in work and she has a episode as she says she don’t know how she will be each hour who’s saying she don’t do anything in-front of them kids!!
I know she won’t this week though as she’s having a good week! She told us Monday remember 😡😡
I’m sick of the lies!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The latest video you don’t like me yet you find the time to watch every thing I do 🤣 she’s basically describing herself & baseball bat watching on HEAR and on Instagram 🤣🤣

I’m sorry to say but going to say it 🤣 I think they were both handed the ugly card baseball bat & skanky 🤣my bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The latest video you don’t like me yet you find the time to watch every thing I do 🤣 she’s basically describing herself & baseball bat watching on HEAR and on Instagram 🤣🤣

I’m sorry to say but going to say it 🤣 I think they were both handed the ugly card baseball bat & skanky 🤣my bad
She so silly she doesn’t realise 90 percent of ppl watch cause of the way she is drama drama drama

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.