Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Mental health platinum card, Andy Pandy still thinks he's hard. Tik Tok reputation is the only thing that's scarred.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So they’ve told her not to step away from social media the mental health team do I believe that NO load of bullshit yet again 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Message for the unkind souls well Claire it seems like they’ve only said to you what the "unkind souls" have been saying! Don't know what has been said elsewhere but sure on this thread we've said she needs help for her childrens sake
Made sure she got in the "reception 2" sign because reception 1 is the PIP assessment unit 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would she video herself at a mental health centre? And she’s got such a big smirk on her face today in videos. Absolute faker. Glad baseball can afford all these days off work to sit in costa stuffing his face.

Reactions: 10
So they’ve told her not to step away from social media the mental health team do I believe that NO load of bullshit yet again 🤣🤣
The fact she even had to write that !!
shes certainly bi lingual. Talks a load of bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she even had to write that !!
shes certainly bi lingual. Talks a load of bollocks
She sure does that’s a fact ✅

Why would she video herself at a mental health centre? And she’s got such a big smirk on her face today in videos. Absolute faker. Glad baseball can afford all these days off work to sit in costa stuffing his face.
She’s like the joker 🃏 isn’t she baseball bat don’t know how to work a full week mind you her gifts make up the wages don’t they BASEBALL BAT just putting it out there 🤣

This woman needs sectioning. This is not normal behaviour. Oh and for the record scare bear - you shouldn’t need “reminding” you’re a good mum - if you were a good mum the proof would be in your home and in the lives abs behaviour of your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This woman needs sectioning. This is not normal behaviour. Oh and for the record scare bear - you shouldn’t need “reminding” you’re a good mum - if you were a good mum the proof would be in your home and in the lives abs behaviour of your children.
Precisely how embarrassing that I quote a mental health worker told you that 🤣🤣

I must say tho what made me laugh her having her coffee with baseball bat she said it’s the SMALL things in life he got a mention you got that right small 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please go follow Darryl new account shame on you manley let’s hope your new Tom account get banned cause I will email everyone now even the sun newspaper you moaned about losing deals keep a eye mr Manley we will not stop infact we will continue until the children are safe from you

Reactions: 12
Please go follow Darryl new account shame on you manley let’s hope your new Tom account get banned cause I will email everyone now even the sun newspaper you moaned about losing deals keep a eye mr Manley we will not stop infact we will continue until the children are safe from you
I reported couple off the new account could tell young kids they got a violation ✅

Precisely how embarrassing that I quote a mental health worker told you that 🤣🤣

I must say tho what made me laugh her having her coffee with baseball bat she said it’s the SMALL things in life he got a mention you got that right small 🤣🤣
Why would anyone need reminding they are a good mum Jesus Wake up your 15 year old seen you say you tried to Un alive yourself on a social media platform is that what good mums do ? Tom manley spoke to Ava awfully on a live you didn’t say a word is that what good mums do cause if it was me he would have been told to leave ! My eldest loss his dad when he was 9 and you know what I protected him every day when my mental health was low because I’m a good mum he was the reason I picked myself up I’m sick of mental health card being thrown you don’t need to be told your a good mum do you ? You should know you are by your actions if you need reassuring something isn’t right as a opinion not a troll
What reason do you click on if their under 18 but over 13? Found a girl straight away who is only 15 following. He isn’t checking. Her profile says her age 🙄
Good gosh go watch them there’s no excuse for being stinking

Obviously seen dhb video of stinking video lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she trying to make these lovey dovey sort out of tik toks with Andy, guilty conscience I bet 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.