Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s had some blood tests back which say she may be diabetic, well she is diabetic.
The shitshow continues ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s diabeticโ€ฆ no wonder with all the tit she shoves down her throat. Sheโ€™s also liarbetic because everything that comes out of her mouth is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shouting at baseball bat like a banshee grow some balls man ๐Ÿคฃ

Sheโ€™s literally tripled in weight white isnโ€™t your colour luv try black more slimming like a plastic bag โ€ฆ your only keeping live for more GIFTS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crisps & chocolate after dinner ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
What the actual duck!
Donโ€™t mind me, just having chocolate and crisps for my actual dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚. To be fair to myself I do normally eat a balanced diet, Iโ€™m half begs size and Iโ€™m just miserable with shingles so Iโ€™m eating my body weight in snacks ๐Ÿท. Might have some fruit later.. for balance ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Donโ€™t mind me, just having chocolate and crisps for my actual dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚. To be fair to myself I do normally eat a balanced diet, Iโ€™m half begs size and Iโ€™m just miserable with shingles so Iโ€™m eating my body weight in snacks ๐Ÿท. Might have some fruit later.. for balance ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aww get well soon โ™ฅ

Reactions: 3
When she does that tit dance and shrugs her shoulders up she looks like the honey monster that outfit does not do you any favours beggy just saying ya know what I mean ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she does that tit dance and shrugs her shoulders up she looks like the honey monster that outfit does not do you any favours beggy just saying ya know what I mean ?
She reminds me of the stay puff marshmallow man in that outfit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Claires singing makes me want to stab myself in the ears with a screwdriver ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Thread suggestion:
She might have diabetes from all the crap she eats, she definitely has liarbetes, tattle have all the receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has diabetes now? What will it be next month ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

This springs to mind when she eats

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.