Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she thinks we will all be put in our place and thats the end of it and they will continue what they have been doing for the past whatever.
Just a guess.
And if she thinks that she really is stupid, no one will stop, I think this live will end badly for not only Tom but her too more people will wake up to their crap

Reactions: 10
My guess is she thinks we will all be put in our place and thats the end of it and they will continue what they have been doing for the past whatever.
Just a guess.
Thats a very accurate guess . Thats exactly what they're befuddled brains think. We know better because we are normal people. They think they are talking to children. No way will it go in they're favour its bollox and we know it is and now trucker has done his live it proves all where all the fake accounts are coming from with a little help from a certain other unstable individual 😉

Reactions: 7
Thats a very accurate guess . Thats exactly what they're befuddled brains think. We know better because we are normal people. They think they are talking to children. No way will it go in they're favour its bollox and we know it is and now trucker has done his live it proves all where all the fake accounts are coming from with a little help from a certain other unstable individual 😉
Oh ive not seen that either i seem to be missing a lot today, im watching another loon.

Reactions: 5
She was practically having sex with that chicken, the sounds she was making when it came out of the oven

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel sick baseball bat got his top off 🤢 listen to the words yeah your scared of the mad witch been reading HEAR 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sick baseball bat got his top off 🤢 listen to the words yeah your scared of the mad witch been reading HEAR 😂😂😂
Maybe thats why she’s so manically happy
They had a sesh!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s well excited for Mankeys live tonight, wouldn’t surprise me if she gets in his box and acts all sad saying she’s being bullied too.

Looks like I missed someone putting 50p in the head midget's baseball bat. Bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Claire horrendous few weeks describes the lives of people of Ukraine well not you being called out for being a beg and liar

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Amazing how tablets can work within 1 week according to Beg. Miraculous.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.