Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now getting the help she needs she’s saying when we’ve said on here amazing how she gets her appointments LYING about the other appointments standing there lying as per usual … who wants cooking tips off her & her tit meals 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s now getting the help she needs she’s saying when we’ve said on here amazing how she gets her appointments LYING about the other appointments standing there lying as per usual … who wants cooking tips off her & her tit meals 🤣🤣
She just said her happy pills are working how bloody appropriate you bloody liar you just think you're back on track for the money. Yes you are a tit cook that chicken will be bone dry and stick in your gullet. Its hardly cooking really is it.

Apparently they’re changing her meds again in a few weeks… I am on a lot of medication and I always have to take them for a while before they’re changed. Firstly because they take a while to actually get into your system and start to work. Secondly because you need to give them time once they are properly in your system to see if they help or you have any side affects. Thirdly, depending on the dose they can’t just stop one and start another, you have to gradually come off of them.

So begbare, I call bullshit 🤥 I guess it could be true as she does seem to get treatment as if she were the Queen of England from the NHS 😂 but I don’t like her so I’m calling bullshit anyway 🥰

Reactions: 11
Is she still on her “diet”? She probably had her entire daily cals just in Costa earlier.
Oh silly me, I forgot, she’s got a super power where she can eat an enormous amount of crap and takeaways every week and still lose 2 stone 😂

• Haha
Apparently they’re changing her meds again in a few weeks… I am on a lot of medication and I always have to take them for a while before they’re changed. Firstly because they take a while to actually get into your system and start to work. Secondly because you need to give them time once they are properly in your system to see if they help or you have any side affects. Thirdly, depending on the dose they can’t just stop one and start another, you have to gradually come off of them.

So begbare, I call bullshit 🤥 I guess it could be true as she does seem to get treatment as if she were the Queen of England from the NHS 😂 but I don’t like her so I’m calling bullshit anyway 🥰
She’s such a pathological LIAR forgets what she’s said changed her tablets lying again change her name to Pinocchio 🤥🤥more fitting

What she’s making? 😕
tit wraps disguised as pizza 🤢

• Sick
She’s such a pathological LIAR forgets what she’s said changed her tablets lying again change her name to Pinocchio 🤥🤥more fitting

tit wraps disguised as pizza 🤢
I’ve seen people do wrap pizzas before that have looked nice. But hers look rank 😂. No chance they will fill her up as she’s used to eating three of everything, or one entire pig 😂 She will be on the chocolate and crisps later (I say this whilst actually having chocolate and crisps for dinner because I’m poorly 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eating live 🤣 does she never learn!

The confidence in them 2 beggy twats today because they think they have won 😒 revenge is a dish best served cold 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get it she doesn’t want the kids on the lives but will have them in videos?

"Don’t forget Thursday night 8pm Mr and Mrs" Don’t forget Thursday night 8pm DHB

• Sick
That guinea pig water bottle in the background sounds empty usually to me when it’s loud (the bit inside that stops it leaking) is a sign it needs refilling

• Sad
  • Angry
"Don’t forget Thursday night 8pm Mr and Mrs" Don’t forget Thursday night 8pm DHB
I think they’ll find most people to be in DHBs live. Can’t wait. He will actually show receipts unlike spineless Mankey and his Mankey wife

Hi Andy....do you need a shovel with that pizza....your table manners are gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣 she’s had some blood tests back which say she may be diabetic, well she is diabetic.
The shitshow continues 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.