Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachyP

This uneducated bint has really pissed me off this evening.

View attachment 143176
I think you are missing the mark here tbh, she has a platform and she is using it which is more that can be said for other influencers who just reposted a story and have gone back to business as usual.
Her politics may not align with your own but it is a valid point being made - the prevailing issue at the moment is around the BLM movement. That’s not to say other prejudices aren’t alive and well especially in British politics but to bring it back to the Labour Party is just pure whataboutery.

Reactions: 13

Jammydodge

VIP Member
not just her job, the law following the new regulations! I wonder why she doesn’t want to disclose it? Does she not want to admit how much they’re getting for free or what? All of her peers (DV, BR, etc) go above and beyond on their declarations
I think it's all back fired on her recently, nice Callie is not actually nice at all. She has proved to be a liar and a very sneaky one at that. Spending money on unnecessary items that to most are luxurys. If you are struggling for money you don't buy a hot tub, a 2nd hammock, a pizza oven and an expensive bike ! Oh and more recently an outside table ( to be confirmed!! ) . And then have the brass neck to pretend to be struggling financially all points to a person with very little integrity.

Also something I will never understand & a lot of influencers are guilty of it during covid,

how can a group of people who’ve been flogging us comparatively expensive gear as the new normal (£200 anthro dresses, £200 pizza ovens, not top of the range but a considered purchase) now turn around to us and tell us THEY are in financial difficulty?!

What the fuck! So whilst yes they’re living lifestyles they literally can’t afford it’s all subsidised by brands etc and they do various smoke and mirrors moves to cover all of that up, they’re now coming out and telling us they can’t afford their direct debits? What a fucking absurd state of affairs!!

• Heart

4everb1tchin

Then my initial statement of supporting anti-semitism by voting labour stands. The whole party has an undeniable track record, so I didn’t miss the mark at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

As mentioned, you cannot claim to be standing up for those that are discriminated against while discriminating against others.
You do realise slating tories and racism are not on the same level right? Having your feelings hurt because you voted for a party someone is against does not equate to the same level of discrimination as racism. Its insulting to those who have actually been murdered because of racism and true discrimination. The audacity to even dare try and say they’re on the same level especially during times like this is gross and insensitive.

Imagine living in such a bubble the only form of ‘discrimination’ you face is an influencer saying some mean (and valid) words about a party you voted for. I can’t believe this is the hill some of you are choosing to die on

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dontstopmenow

Agreed, but you don’t need an expensive insta friendly bike to do such a thing. Nor do you really retain the right to complain about paying your mortgage & availability of work after buying a hot tub, pizza oven, and said bike?
omg she just linked to the bike and wtf!? She paid £240 for a bike, yet tries to make out that she is worried about paying her bills!? What the actual fuck!?
What’s wrong with getting a £40 bike second hand from eBay or Facebook marketplace etc??
she really is so full of shit!!

• Wow

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Why does she need all the gadgets for just her and Dan&I? She rarely entertains. If she does it's her Granch at Christmas and Danie when she is on her period and in need of a feed and cuddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
You’re 100% right, I’m totally disgusted by her.
If the whole influencer industry collapses then so be it, it’s built on selling aspirational living. Let’s just see how we can all get by surviving, and so many will deal with loved ones who will have serious struggles. Trotters in bath tubs and jet set Abel can fuck right off.
It’s a good point re industry collapse - it hasn’t been round long enough for anyone to say okay this is the life cycle of an influencer, you’ve got a good 10 years at it then it’s time to retire... but these girls should be seriously thinking about it?

Like if we compare it to modelling / reality TV (its closest relatives I suppose) you see a finite lifespan. There’s always going to be younger people coming up and entering the market, and surely it’s inevitable that brands will start picking them - whether it’s because their fee is less, they’ve got a new USP, they’re just cooler/prettier/funnier/some other shallow reason?! Influencers scale and their market becomes saturated, I refuse to believe if you’re posting 3-4 ads or press bits a week it’s even converting effectively anymore.

Influencing is still very much for the wealthier, if you need the cash to pay your mortgage I think you’re very silly. I know a few smaller influencers (sub 100k followers) and they all work full time roles & use the cash for savings / luxuries / getting married / a house deposit. You can’t build a life around something so fickle - look at what happened to mother of daughters she’s fuuuucked now!

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
That annoyed me too. She should have came back with "Hi guys, haven't posted for a few days because I'm an attention seeking whore. I just wanted people to notice and slide into my DM's with a "you ok hun?" Now here are all the photos of what Dan and I have been up to. Basically I've been sitting on my arse whilst Dan put up a load of photo frames. I artistically directed him from the sofa. I then made Dan drive me to the nearest woodland area with bluebells, so he could take some photos of me, for the gram. I just need to let people know I'm still living my best life"

• Haha

Aussie girl

I can not stand her.

She started out ok but now has morphed into a conceited cow. I don’t like her fashions, and I can’t work out how she gets skin care company work when her skin is terrible.

I’ve had interactions with her and she’s been incredibly rude. Caught out being inconsistent and she is very self righteous.

For all her talking up travel companies there is no way she’s comfortable, unless she is travelling business class everywhere.

She is making money off the backs of young plus size girls who can’t afford all the expensive crap she’s selling.

Coffeetrampbiatch

DEFF53C9-3639-47D5-A55B-AB85B5700745.jpeg

I mean I will be honest, I haven’t had time to volunteer as I’ve been working and doing all the shopping for elderly family members. But I haven’t been sat on SM complaining about feeling like a useless piece of shit. It’s been what 7 weeks of lockdown and 9 weeks since her work dried up and she’s just now started looking at volunteering?! Stop whingeing then.

• Heart

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
I genuinely wouldn’t buy any skincare she tried to sell me. She looks like she hasn’t slept since 2010

• Haha
  • Heart

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
These plus size influencers worry me. I’m not fat bashing (I’m a size 18 myself) but it worries me that they make out being overweight is a great life choice to young girls. They forget to mention the chubrub, the varicose veins, back problems not to mention the pressure on the organs and joints.
Prancing around in your underwear is not positivity it’s giving a big middle finger to potential health risks. I know I’m not the only one to feel this way.

Like I say I’m not judging people’s life choices I just wish they would give a more balanced view.

Anon879

Pleased her gym is opening? I have no recollection of her regularly visiting a gym before, or have I missed this? Guess she needs another Nike deal for make up for the lost Anthro income...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is boring lol I’m pretty certain I’ve called it out fatphobia elsewhere on the site, I’ve got a super active & several month old account you’re welcome to take a look at my message history. There’s enough to criticise influencers about without being fatphobic, which I think is gross and dumb sorry you’re guilty of it 🌚
Agree with you there, plenty of absolute dickheadedness to comment on with these accounts without bringing size into it, or looks or peoples kids for that matter (not on this thread but it’s on others and that definitely doesn’t sit well with me)

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Callie really needs to sort out her branding.

Why is she being labelled as a 'positivity ambassador'?
Maybe Dan and I made her one of those little labels that they insist on putting on everything! Controversially ... I don't need labels..... I can see through my glass jars so I know its pasta not rice in there! 🙄

• Haha

bugeyeboo

Well I'm curious as to where she goes from here ...not much room left in the garden so unlikely to be any more purchases there, the house is now all painted white and covered in pics of her and Dan and I, her cooking skills are proving to be very limited although we may yet see dragon fruit dipped in chocolate so brace yourselves for that master class, no freebie trips abroad to be had for the foreseeable ....so that leaves errrr hmmmm ...oh god more bike rides with Helmut one and two ! Perhaps that's wear she applies the chub rub that she uses on her bike rides ! 🤥

She makes it all look very Insta worthy but the truth is they live in a scruffy/not quite gentrified part of Walthamstow, opposite a very old man’s pub. The tree lined streets she’s been Insta Storying in her bike is far removed from her real life situation. It’s like the “farmers market” thing, we all know it’s just a glorified fruit and veg stall amongst dozens of regular fruit and veg stalls, but her followers don’t know that. It’s all very false.

• Haha
  • Wow

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
She'd make her own nappies out of banana leaves from the farmers market. Dan&l would make the crib from decking boards. Unless it was all #kindlygifted.

• Haha