Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Dan's got to be cheating on her, I mean he just has to be.
You've gotta be desperate for content when you put a photo of your turkey legs hanging out the bath.
Nah. That is mean. I like them as a couple. I also like Callie but unfollowed her 'cause of the undisclosed ads. I think she has a very pretty face.

Reactions: 12

RomancingRainbows

What Covid-19 has taught me about Callie is that if she doesn't have undeclared free holidays then she has absolutely zero content. I'd rather watch her white walls dry 😭

drewydrop

Chatty Member
I’ve heard it all now; a special cleaner and a natural fibre sponge from the organic health shop to wash her vegetables 🙄 Along with the wild swimming, farmer’s markets, cycling in nature, foraging for fresh elderflower to make her own cordial, glass containers not plastic, the woman is an actual saint!

• Haha
  • Heart
You’ve hit the nail on the head here.
I unfollowed a lot of influencers for the same reasons, yeah I like to see nice clothes etc. but I don’t need to be influenced on things like washing powder and vegetable brushes and I feel like almost everything she was posting was an encouragement to buy. Buy some glass jars for your kitchen, buy a pizza oven to make pizzas for your neighbors and so on.

Also one thing that massively put me off influencers is that the swipe up affilate links. Ok they get a small percentage, but I was told that the cookies on the links mean that they can have a percentage of everything you buy from that site for up to a month. There are some people I’m happy to buy from their links because I feel like they are very transparent. But most of them, including Callie are claiming to make pennies from it.
The thing that pisses me off with the 'omg its pennies' is how purposefully deceitful the whole thing is. Aff programs aren't open with their %s but having worked adjacent to this stuff, I'd say the average is 3%, but can be up to 10%. Some are even up to 50% (these will be super low brow retailers though like your flat tummy teas & chewable vitamins).

But some maths yeah, let's take our worst case 3%:

* Callie shares a £10 lazy susan. That's £0.30 per purchase, yes it's pennies, but 100 girls buy it... she's made £30.
* Mother of daughters shares her £4k bathroom sink, 1 person buys it. That's £120.
* Hinch shares a £15 mop, she gets £0.45 per purchase and 10k of her audience buy it, that's £4.5k.

And yep that doesn't include anything else in your basket. This is for minutes of work generating an aff link for a product & sharing on insta stories. All v different situations but certainly not mere pennies, the idea that you'd go through all the bother of an aff link to make a few pence is ridiculous? It's insulting how thick they think we are.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
And why is she caling it bark? It’s smashed up yoghurt Callie. God imagine how pretentious/nauseating she’d be if they had children.
Guaranteed she would be eating her placenta. It wouldn't be in capsules, it would be marinated, and sliced thinly, then dipped in chocolate. She would also be one to drink breast milk. Poor Dan&I.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pongoandperdy

It’s because overweight people get very tired. Jess Millichamp is the same. Always napping because her poor body is tired from working hard carrying all the excess fat.
As others have said, I really don’t think this has anything to do with her weight so that’s a cheap jibe - more just sheer laziness and probably feeling lethargic from boredom as a result of doing nothing!

I am plus size but do not feel the need to nap like a toddler (and am too busy to do so frankly) ;)

If she were a skinny Minnie Instahun saying she went for a nap, I doubt anyone would have mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RomancingRainbows

Do you know what gets my goat? Taking time off Instagram (couple of days at best) then updating retrospectively to show what she's done. What's the point in the break? I followed her as she was a plus size model and it's nice to see people a similar size...however she's so unrelatable. 700 holidays a year, advertising a brand only available in the US, advertising workout/gym gear she barely uses. Jess on the plus size might do some stuff that's irritating but do you know what at least she has a sense of humour (may not be to everybody's tastes I know) and actually tries clothes on and gives opinions. Callie Thorpe needs to get back into the real world and maybe get some relatable content.

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
If Callie and Dan&i had a baby, the following would happen
- announcement 😴
- asking for “recommendations” for baby clutter 😂
- getting #kindlygifted baby clutter😴
- posts about gestational disabetes and being treated badly by the medical professionals for being overweight 😴
- trips with the #kindlygifted pram to the “farmers market” 😴
- Dan doing approx 96% of the parenting

• Haha
  • Wow

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Did you notice just out of shot that there were cheeseburgers on 2 plates so it's very obvious she only shows what she deems to be " healthy " for the Instagram stuff ! She can eat what the heck she likes just don't bullshit about it !!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She really needs to learn less is more. One post that she actually put some thought into and which were her own words would be soo much better than posting slide after slide that she has taken off the internet, hasn't read properly and is posting mindlessly. This whole I'm an influencer and you need to listen to me and do as I tell you or you are a bad person rhetoric sickens me...people do things in their own time and process in their own way and wont be shamed into reacting because this uneducated lazy so and so has decided to jump on a bandwagon.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I think you are all being bitches. She hasn't had a gifted facial, hair cut or holiday in months. Leave her be.

• Haha

RomancingRainbows

She really pisses me off on that bike. I don't even no why. Maybe it's the twatty helmet. Or the knobby horn (the horn really pisses me off). It's obnoxious. Fair play she's out and moving...but why does she have to be a knob about it.
Please ignore the expletives 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart