Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair re bike purchase - I think it will probably do her a tremendous amount of good for her mental health (and physical health) if she gets outside and cycles.
Agreed, but you don’t need an expensive insta friendly bike to do such a thing. Nor do you really retain the right to complain about paying your mortgage & availability of work after buying a hot tub, pizza oven, and said bike?

Reactions: 8
To be fair re bike purchase - I think it will probably do her a tremendous amount of good for her mental health (and physical health) if she gets outside and cycles.
If she actually uses it for that and not just posing on it for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hold on. Dan has been working his actual job, doing a tonne of DIY, has waited after her hand and foot and helped their community out and what has she done? Moaned about having no money (when she clearly has tonnes) and made some butter 👍🏻

No wonder she feels like tit. Her husband has shown her up BIG TIME

Clearly not a case of the brand deals not being out there, they just aren’t coming to her lazy and moany arse

Reactions: 10
The begging for comments on an ad post for Dan is a bit cringe imo... like the comments people have left.

Dan seems to be quite crafty and could potentially make a decent platform from that imo.

Reactions: 6
I'd guess less than Callie.. so maybe there is something she actually gets off her arse and does!

... unless Dan does it for her?
I'm genuinely surprised they didn't get a tandem bicycle so Dan could do all the peddling 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have always thought that she uses Dan as a bit of an accessory / validation as well (as she is a bigger girl and he is an average weight). I also thought that the latest beg for follows/engagement on Dan’s behalf was utterly mortifying for them both!

She does come across as a totally lazy beast on her Insta these days.

Reactions: 6
eally great point. In the relationship I think he is an enabler, he makes her life easy and does all the things her size limits her. He is also her constant companion so diverts her from dwelling on her insecurities. He definitely gets his reward with the level of living they enjoy, trips, nights away, luxury goods

Reactions: 8
Agreed, but you don’t need an expensive insta friendly bike to do such a thing. Nor do you really retain the right to complain about paying your mortgage & availability of work after buying a hot tub, pizza oven, and said bike?
omg she just linked to the bike and wtf!? She paid £240 for a bike, yet tries to make out that she is worried about paying her bills!? What the actual duck!?
What’s wrong with getting a £40 bike second hand from eBay or Facebook marketplace etc??
she really is so full of tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s done the sneaky swipe up from Amazon, so she’ll be getting the revenue from anything that anyone who swiped up now buys from amazon 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s done the sneaky swipe up from Amazon, so she’ll be getting the revenue from anything that anyone who swiped up now buys from amazon 🙄
She addressed the question from a follower saying she forgot to label correctly but didn’t go and edit the pics to ad aff to them... we should all report her to the asa- it’s constant!

Reactions: 4
Funny as well that the bike she has isn’t available on Amazon....she is one of the worst offenders
She’s also behind her mate Danielle with the beauty pie collab, probably because she couldn’t be arsed....but they share so many followers she’ll have lost out there I expect

Reactions: 1
Forgetting to disclose affiliate links and ADs when it’s her job? Not an excuse, she needs to grow up and be more transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11