Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her latest posts, I get the sense that they are both beginning to annoy and wear on each other now. That whole thing about pronunciation, yes they were having a bit of a laugh, but you can see that Dan looks fed up lol.
I soo agree ! He tries to say something and she talks over him loudly ! The whole regional pronunciation thing this morning was soo dull and pointless !

Reactions: 5
Wow. She is bleeping huge. She has put weight on since Iast looked at her Insta.
have you seen her riding that bike on her latest IG story? She looks so uncomfortable!

I believe in health at every size. But she has got to be so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 1
have you seen her riding that bike on her latest IG story? She looks so uncomfortable!

I believe in health at every size. But she has got to be so uncomfortable!
I really hope that's not what I look like on a bike 😭🙈
Do you know what though...at least she's getting out and moving, I can't knock her for that.

Reactions: 6
I really hope that's not what I look like on a bike 😭🙈
Do you know what though...at least she's getting out and moving, I can't knock her for that.
Yeah can’t knock her for trying to get some exercise but it’s just shocking to see how uncomfortable she looks and how much she is struggling on a flat surface 😬

My sister has one of these types of bikes and she said they are so impractical...she had to buy a mountain bike for proper bike rides

My sister has one of these types of bikes and she said they are so impractical...she had to buy a mountain bike for proper bike rides
They tend to only have a few gears so only really suit flat-ish rides. I can’t imagine the bike will be getting many more outings now it’s had its insta moment though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have one, although have had it for years and long before they charged the ridiculous prices when the insta brigade decided they made good photo opportunities 😂 It’s not a bike for going anywhere but on the flat and it weighs an absolute tonne. I can walk quicker than trying to cycle it up the hill. It has 3 gears (not her brand, mine is a Pashley but think they’re all basically the same) Wouldn’t recommend if you want to do any proper cycling. I blow the cobwebs off it about twice a year so not really worth spending any more on a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hahaha they’re so ugly and just make her look so stumpy!!
God, I’m so glad other people hate those trainers. I despise them with a passion. SO ugly and cannot be made cute with any outfit. When she wears them with a floaty maxi / midi dress I honestly want to cry!

God, I’m so glad other people hate those trainers. I despise them with a passion. SO ugly and cannot be made cute with any outfit. When she wears them with a floaty maxi / midi dress I honestly want to cry!
I think the dresses with cute white tennis shoe style trainers can look pretty good, but not with those awful clumpy things!

Reactions: 3
Looking at budgeting and mortgage holidays...how about don't buy a load of tit then you may not need one. I honestly don't care if people take a mortgage holiday, do what you need to do, but don't try going on about budgeting and possible mortgage holidays when you've been splashing the cash on mad luxuries when there are so many people who are using a mortgage holiday to survive. I have a friend who has done exactly the same thing...both her and her husband are still working full time but have taken a mortgage holiday and been splashing out on all sorts of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at budgeting and mortgage holidays...how about don't buy a load of tit then you may not need one. I honestly don't care if people take a mortgage holiday, do what you need to do, but don't try going on about budgeting and possible mortgage holidays when you've been splashing the cash on mad luxuries when there are so many people who are using a mortgage holiday to survive. I have a friend who has done exactly the same thing...both her and her husband are still working full time but have taken a mortgage holiday and been splashing out on all sorts of tit.
They’re bleeping idiots. I know the “penalties” won’t be outright as it’d be a scandal but when you come to remortgage there’s no way it won’t be looked at, and an increase in rates is compounded over however many decades and 100s of thousands you have left on the mortgage.

I know everyone’s circumstances are different but I’d sooner be cashing out my savings & investments or borrowing money to pay the mortgage than take a holiday. It’s mental to me they’ve spent a grand in tat over the last month and be doing this now!

Also our food bill is shocking for a couple, at about £120 a week off Ocado at the moment, but I see it as our only luxury / joy and we’re both still full time working. I’d guess they’re spending significantly more on that too?!!

Reactions: 6
What planet does she live on? Little wibbly wobbly Callie planet, obviously. The spending they’ve done over the last 8 weeks is easily in the thousands yet she’s insinuating that they need a mortgage holiday 🤨.

I was looking back her grid trying to find some pictures of the foul trainers and my first thought was “tit, last year she was on a permanent holiday!!” that can’t be cheap (even if the majority of it is comped!)

Also attachment for the LOLs 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Also something I will never understand & a lot of influencers are guilty of it during covid,

how can a group of people who’ve been flogging us comparatively expensive gear as the new normal (£200 anthro dresses, £200 pizza ovens, not top of the range but a considered purchase) now turn around to us and tell us THEY are in financial difficulty?!

What the duck! So whilst yes they’re living lifestyles they literally can’t afford it’s all subsidised by brands etc and they do various smoke and mirrors moves to cover all of that up, they’re now coming out and telling us they can’t afford their direct debits? What a bleeping absurd state of affairs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also something I will never understand & a lot of influencers are guilty of it during covid,

how can a group of people who’ve been flogging us comparatively expensive gear as the new normal (£200 anthro dresses, £200 pizza ovens, not top of the range but a considered purchase) now turn around to us and tell us THEY are in financial difficulty?!

What the duck! So whilst yes they’re living lifestyles they literally can’t afford it’s all subsidised by brands etc and they do various smoke and mirrors moves to cover all of that up, they’re now coming out and telling us they can’t afford their direct debits? What a bleeping absurd state of affairs!!
Don't forget the bike!!!!