Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I'm sure i've heard her reference Dan's family before but it's been something like, 'Dan's gone to see his Mum'?

But yep, generally no reference to in-laws; it is sad if they are both now estranged.

Elisesya

Chatty Member
Watching her latest posts, I get the sense that they are both beginning to annoy and wear on each other now. That whole thing about pronunciation, yes they were having a bit of a laugh, but you can see that Dan looks fed up lol.

Pongoandperdy

I know it’s a private thing (much like washing your face, lying in bed with your fella) but I think I’d relate more to her if she spoke a bit about why she and Dan&I don’t have contact with their parents. Would make her seem more down to earth.
Do they not, not even Dan’s parents? That is very sad.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think theres a lot of sadness behind her Cheery posts, she said herself not long ago she knows she’s put on weight. My guess is her instagram and her plus size brand are her sole income and I bet that’s drying up like crazy. Shes not really selling the plus size dream at the moment and my guess is she knows it.

Aussie girl

She doesn’t have a good relationship with her Mum, I think, and her Dad is a Spanish waiter, never been in her life, she contacted last year and who didn’t want to know.
And dams estranged from his family, but they’ve never said why