Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what gets my goat? Taking time off Instagram (couple of days at best) then updating retrospectively to show what she's done. What's the point in the break? I followed her as she was a plus size model and it's nice to see people a similar size...however she's so unrelatable. 700 holidays a year, advertising a brand only available in the US, advertising workout/gym gear she barely uses. Jess on the plus size might do some stuff that's irritating but do you know what at least she has a sense of humour (may not be to everybody's tastes I know) and actually tries clothes on and gives opinions. Callie Thorpe needs to get back into the real world and maybe get some relatable content.

Reactions: 11
That annoyed me too. She should have came back with "Hi guys, haven't posted for a few days because I'm an attention seeking bleep. I just wanted people to notice and slide into my DM's with a "you ok hun?" Now here are all the photos of what Dan and I have been up to. Basically I've been sitting on my arse whilst Dan put up a load of photo frames. I artistically directed him from the sofa. I then made Dan drive me to the nearest woodland area with bluebells, so he could take some photos of me, for the gram. I just need to let people know I'm still living my best life"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 114726
Why does she do this? You don't have to put your gurning mug on everything!
At first I thought how silly to not just find a certified engineer for your oven brand (eg Smeg have a really good network of engineers who have parts to hand) and call them, but I forgot she'll be on the beg for a high spec new one in brand with her foodie insta.

No breaks from begging these lot !

Reactions: 6
It's called Google, Callie, and it's quite useful for finding stuff out 🙄

Roll on the end of the begging influencer, I say.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s so worried about the oven slowly breaking. She could use the outdoor pizza oven for everything as it was such a useful investment.

Just like she can use her hammock as a bed if needed and her hot tub can be used for baths if she gets her bathroom done.

She such a thrifty person who never wastes her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are all just holding out the begging bowl for whatever titbits people will give them. Let’s hope this influencer bubble is about to burst and they all get a dose of real life and trying to earn money without selling their soul. Whether she’s after a new oven or not who knows, but there’s nothing better than earning your own money and paying it for things yourself. Not begging for freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The oven making an odd noise & taking ages to warm up because it's filthy, I wouldn't be surprised after seeing that 'office'. Try cleaning it maybe...

Reactions: 1
They are all just holding out the begging bowl for whatever titbits people will give them. Let’s hope this influencer bubble is about to burst and they all get a dose of real life and trying to earn money without selling their soul. Whether she’s after a new oven or not who knows, but there’s nothing better than earning your own money and paying it for things yourself. Not begging for freebies.
There are some influencers that I genuinely hope are going to be ok after this, but anyone who’s pleading poverty whilst buying a hot tub and a pizza oven that are so out of the realm of possibility for their followers to buy (or buy on a whim at least) can honestly bugger off.

Reactions: 8
What with her oven not working and no trips to the farmers market she’s really suffering isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 2