Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they in a flat with a shared garden? The last pic on her stories (at the moment) showing her giant beanbag, it looks like there’s another flat above where the hammock is, but the balcony looks really low? If it’s their own garden, it must annoy the hell out of their other neighbours?? She’s not exactly a quiet girl.

Reactions: 1
That's all theirs ! Hot tub, 2 hammocks, a pizza oven and a table and chairs! Just some of the necessary purchases she has made during lockdown ...she has had the brass neck to say that they are struggling financially. She is a liar !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That's all theirs ! Hot tub, 2 hammocks, a pizza oven and a table and chairs! Just some of the necessary purchases she has made during lockdown ...she has had the brass neck to say that they are struggling financially. She is a liar !
Obviously her idea of 'struggling financially' is different to most people. Seems to be the way with influencers! Hannah Gale is the same, getting a mortgage holiday as soon as she bought a house, but buying unnecessary crap at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Do they ever just have beans on toast for dinner ?!!! For people struggling financially they eat very very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks so unwell! The bags under her eyes are horrendous. She seems to have put a lot of weight on during lockdown but what she shows them eating doesn’t match up with that at all.

• Sad
Its the amount of food...she has a big breakfast every day too and tonight once again the fruit is smothered in chocolate!

Did you notice just out of shot that there were cheeseburgers on 2 plates so it's very obvious she only shows what she deems to be " healthy " for the Instagram stuff ! She can eat what the heck she likes just don't bullshit about it !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did you notice just out of shot that there were cheeseburgers on 2 plates so it's very obvious she only shows what she deems to be " healthy " for the Instagram stuff ! She can eat what the heck she likes just don't bullshit about it !!
And that was for lunch!! 😳

• Wow
What has helped her MH during
lockdown...I think she " forgot" to add some important details !

She is sooo full of tit ! Go on a bike ride on my £300 bike I bought during lock down, I then struggle home to my garden which contains my brand new hot tub, 2 hammocks, pizza oven and table and chairs...all purchased whist Dan and I have been struggling financially during lockdown! Dan and I have also enjoyed countless home cooked dinners made with lots of gifted freebie items that we don't need because we can actually afford the luxury of shopping at the farmers market for fresh fruit and vegetables, no shopping at Aldi for us ! Hahaha ! She's such a lying joker !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What has helped her MH during
lockdown...I think she " forgot" to add some important details !

She is sooo full of tit ! Go on a bike ride on my £300 bike I bought during lock down, I then struggle home to my garden which contains my brand new hot tub, 2 hammocks, pizza oven and table and chairs...all purchased whist Dan and I have been struggling financially during lockdown! Dan and I have also enjoyed countless home cooked dinners made with lots of gifted freebie items that we don't need because we can actually afford the luxury of shopping at the farmers market for fresh fruit and vegetables, no shopping at Aldi for us ! Hahaha ! She's such a lying joker !
She's never mentioned dancing in her pants till now.... its all complaining in a stained grey t shirt

And that was for lunch!! 😳
Also I don't get it why not show the burgers? They were clearly having a bbq!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Most likely because on show was already enough food for a family of
four !!
They eat very very well for a couple who are supposedly struggling financially !

Callie really needs to sort out her branding.

Why is she being labelled as a 'positivity ambassador'?

• Haha
  • Heart
She really should acknowledge just how privileged she is, she’s moaning about struggling while sitting in her hot tub and yet some people are struggling to feed their families

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s delusional at this point. Do her and Dan do anything without each other!? Those bike rides etc surely they must need some time apart.

Reactions: 6
Callie really needs to sort out her branding.

Why is she being labelled as a 'positivity ambassador'?
Maybe Dan and I made her one of those little labels that they insist on putting on everything! Controversially ... I don't need labels..... I can see through my glass jars so I know its pasta not rice in there! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s delusional at this point. Do her and Dan do anything without each other!? Those bike rides etc surely they must need some time apart.
I do wonder this, is he not working? We’re both shielding as I’m pregnant w health conditions and I’m really grateful for my job just for the mental stimulation & social interaction tbqh, I love my husband dearly but I’m not a bloke so over exposure to his humour really grates on me.

I can’t imagine both having nothing to do but chat to each other, tbh if I was able bodied and furloughed I’d have gone out and volunteered just to give me something to do!

Reactions: 2