Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the thing is, why can't she just eat the bleeping yoghurt as it is. It's the same with fruit. Why does it have to be dipped in chocolate?
And why is she caling it bark? It’s smashed up yoghurt Callie. God imagine how pretentious/nauseating she’d be if they had children.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And why is she caling it bark? It’s smashed up yoghurt Callie. God imagine how pretentious/nauseating she’d be if they had children.
It was literary yogurt and raspberries. Could she not have googled how to make 'Actual yogurt bark' its been done to death and actually would melt in a hot second in this heat

Reactions: 1
Guaranteed she would be eating her placenta. It wouldn't be in capsules, it would be marinated, and sliced thinly, then dipped in chocolate. She would also be one to drink breast milk. Poor Dan&I.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody fro-yo bark....
Is she making it out of already frozen yoghurt? No...therefore at best it's big standard yoghurt bark ffs...yes it comes out frozen.m but never in my days have I seen it described as fro-yo bark. Can't decide if she wants to get down with the kids or come across as more pretentious than she already does...

Reactions: 2
Guaranteed the poor bloke will be up doing all the night feeds and nappy changes because let's face it she does absolutely nothing by herself!

Bloody fro-yo bark....
Is she making it out of already frozen yoghurt? No...therefore at best it's big standard yoghurt bark ffs...yes it comes out frozen.m but never in my days have I seen it described as fro-yo bark. Can't decide if she wants to get down with the kids or come across as more pretentious than she already does...
My vote goes with even more pretentious!

And it's not just any old yoghurt is ' delicious freebie coconut yoghurt ' so obviously the best ! 😴🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She'd make her own nappies out of banana leaves from the farmers market. Dan&l would make the crib from decking boards. Unless it was all #kindlygifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Callie and Dan&i had a baby, the following would happen
- announcement 😴
- asking for “recommendations” for baby clutter 😂
- getting #kindlygifted baby clutter😴
- posts about gestational disabetes and being treated badly by the medical professionals for being overweight 😴
- trips with the #kindlygifted pram to the “farmers market” 😴
- Dan doing approx 96% of the parenting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If Callie and Dan&i had a baby, the following would happen
- announcement 😴
- asking for “recommendations” for baby clutter 😂
- getting #kindlygifted baby clutter😴
- posts about gestational disabetes and being treated badly by the medical professionals for being overweight 😴
- trips with the #kindlygifted pram to the “farmers market” 😴
- Dan doing approx 96% of the parenting
😂😂😂😂😂

shame she is likely too fat to get pregnant otherwise it would be a 💩 show!

Callie and Dan&I will never have children, she is far too selfish for that. It’s shame because dan&i would make a great dad

Reactions: 1
And the toll on her physically if she was to get pregnant at this size would be immense, especially as she struggles with mobility already.

Callie and Dan&I will never have children, she is far too selfish for that. It’s shame because dan&i would make a great dad
I agree, I think he would make a great dad. I know not everyone wants kids but I think they have said before that they do. She is just lazy and she knows once she has a baby this whole influencing bollocks will change. Gone are the fancy Contiki holidays. Hello breast pumps and oils to massage the perineum.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure if she could get Dan&I to breast feed he would be doing that too ...supervised by her from her hammock !

Reactions: 4
And the toll on her physically if she was to get pregnant at this size would be immense, especially as she struggles with mobility already.
I'm sure if she could get Dan&I to breast feed he would be doing that too ...supervised by her from her hammock !
She'd get him one of those suits with a fake tit so he can do all the feeds. Plus she is such a business woman she wouldn't have any maternity leave from her high flying role. Dan&I would have to take 12 months paternity before the baby gets put into a Montessori school.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn't post any decent content in days, we've seen her spin her lettuce more than once ! Yawn !, and she then has the brass neck to lie there, in her 'signature' grubby black dress, and shamelessly beg for appliances!

Callie how about this for revolutionary....Google was invented to help do research, go do your own and then pay for the unnecessary frivolous items yourself ! You absolute muppet !

Reactions: 10