Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
64 days ago she was at a Disney event in london
113 days ago she was on a Disney cruise

CRY ME A MICKEY COLOURED RIVER BAB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I don’t feel very ‘twinkly’ either Babs I’m on my fourth long day in a row of an extremely busy understaffed stressed out workplace. Mom guilt, wife guilt, daughter guilt, colleague guilt, all the usual burdens normal people have cos you spread yourself so thinly it’s very easy to lose sight of my own needs (what are they? I don’t even know anymore) so yes Babs yew do yew hun and be the best narcissist you can be and fill your empty hours buying tat and filming your massive overinflated ego, I mean head, on the inter webs and call it hard werk! Complain how much your life is such a struggle with your bottomless purse, full belly and overpriced house. Ponder how exhausted you are as you lie in your bed whilst your husband sorts out the kids whilst you yawn into your unwashed pyjamas. Put all your happiness eggs into an unnecessary Disney shaped basket and try to deflect all sympathy and attention from your children and poorly father and whine to the babettes about your struggle.

sorry guys I can’t hack her crap today

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BonBon27

VIP Member
Brilliant title 🤣

Happy new thread day Cow Bags!
Here we are again……

*New £90 slippers, apparently the only way to show them off was in a massively filtered photo, naked under a dressing gown, with a leg on the kitchen counter 🙄 Anyway they were ugly and too small 🤣 Then a photo of the puppy near them, no doubt gearing up to the story of how the dog ate them and she HAD to order new (bigger) ones.

*Anti Bullying Week = a post about Emma and how amazing she is for overcoming all the awful trolling and bullying she gets. Always a handy topic for upping that sympathy and engagement rate. Might be worth thinking about the bullying your children might have to face when people they go to school with find your Insta page Babs…..

*Lots of chat about the wardrobes and putting lights in them, organising pants etc. Apparently we’ll get a full tour of how she “designed” them but it might “take a while”. Because she’s so busy shopping for tat she hasn’t got time for making vlogs that might, for once, actually be useful to some people.

*Another “realistic” dress try on reel, this time she put ALL the make up on 🤡 The dresses weren’t too bad but she was horrendous prancing around, talking crap and genuinely believing that she’s a fashion guru giving useful advice. You can’t even see the dresses the way she wobbles around! She talks about events you can wear them to when she claims she never goes out 🙄and she’s got no sense of what accessories or shoes will work with them. Just add a belt! 🙄 Not to mention the ever ongoing saga of “I got a size 18” when, clearly, she is larger than an 18 in most things 🙄

*Went in very early on Nov 19th with the Mean Girls Christmas dance reel. Awful faces, awful shuffling around, awful thinking she’s “sexy” 🤢 Wore the Santa dress that over the years has become a top, chub rub shorts and “over the knee” boots that stopped on the knee and, well, just bulged. Little concerned they may have stopped her circulation, altho lack of blood to the head might explain why she thinks this content is good!

*Another Getting Personal AD with her smashing chocolate and literally stuffing it into her face. What a USP - greed 🙄Featured the puppy again so getting her money’s worth from the poor dog. Who actually looks like she can’t stand Babs, and that is content I can get with 🤣 #TeamMargot

*Sunday off so back Monday with a grid post (all about how much the puppy and her love each other, clearly aimed at us Cow Bags!) and 25 stories. Addicted much?!? Spent the day out shopping (that makes a change 🙄) with her mum and sister, using the word “ruddy” a lot after it was mentioned on here how annoying it is and making up dull content about leaving chocolates she’d bought in the toilets. As if Babs would leave anything sugary anywhere!🤣

*AD for multivitamins that was Babs in her pyjamas and Margot…..again……poor dog working hard to earn her keep. Not sure why she expects anyone to believe she cares about vitamins/health. LOL.

*Grid post of her all done up with ALL the festive Disney tat around her (and hiding her body 🤣) to brag about going to Disneyland Paris. Unless something happens to “balls” it up…..what Babs, like having a really poorly Dad? Wow. What a twat. Not like you haven’t been to Disneyland, and on a Disney cruise, since the pandemic began, is it???

*Reel of her yanking up tights because that’s apparently what all women do in public.

*AD for McDonalds (I’m totally ashamed of you Ronald, thought you were better than that). Her fannying about on a potato farm, wearing a dress and moaning about that choice, reading scripted lines very badly. How she gets these jobs and gets money for them is one of life’s great mysteries.

*Shared a photo of her parents and her dad is unrecognisable, looking so poorly. We cow bags send Rog lots of good thoughts because he’s actually a decent one in the shitshow of Babs. Not sure he wanted his photo shared, or the hint Babs dropped that the “next year or so won’t be easy”. She’s got no idea. NO idea! All well and good when she thinks she can use these things for attention and engagement, but when the reality hits it’s nothing that you can prepare for. And Babs particularly has no clue what real trauma it is to lose a parent.

*Kind of proven by the “look at my poorly dad” story being followed by a grid post of her and PUS with the fairy tale story of how she bullied him into proposing. Poor bloke should have escaped 14 years ago when she issued her ultimatum of propose or split up! Wrong choice Steve, wrong choice.

*The latest fairy tale from Babsland was dog poo on her Uggs - I mean it could have happened, but she’s the Babs who cried crap right? So we can’t believe anything she says! And she says a lot, so many many many stories 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
😂 she’s been reading here again! Hi Babs! You’ve had plenty of holidays so shut yet cake hole & suck it up, your an over privileged twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I agree! Put aside the fact she just loves to brag: all of her gifts are shit. Who even gets tights wrapped up and gifted. Sorry if that does offend anyone but I don’t get it, is it just so she has more ‘stuff’ to open?
The same type of people who put photos of piles of presents on Facebook with “Do you think I’ve got McKenzie Reebok enough this Christmas?” When they’ve just wrapped up a load of cheap and useless tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Shrop

I also think she’s revolting not to have mentioned tragic Arthur, it happened in Birmingham for Christ’s sake, not that that is the main take away from the trial, a crime so abhorrent her silence to it all is deafening. It has shook everyone to their core whether they are parents or not. We have all shed tears of despair at what that poor boy went through. Even if she doesn’t want to discuss details she could have highlighted charities/support/advice on what to do if you suspect abuse/even the fact that football teams are acknowledging this beautiful boys short life this week at games with a round of applause to honour him.
She doesn't have the emotional maturity, intelligence or empathy required to comment on anything like this and quite frankly, I for one can do without any of the ham fisted platitudes she spews out purely for audience approval. Sickening levels of consumerism, landfill tat and Emma Conway are truly all she cares about in her shameful bubble of narcissism

RIP lovely little Arthur. I hope peace and a better place are now yours x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Good Egg

VIP Member
Warwick castle have shared her
Warwick Castle has now lost a PAYING customer. I cannot condone a company that’s supports instabollox I’m sorry 😐 I just can’t do it! Thousands of kids hungry, on the breadline, not in sufficient housing and the GIFT Santa experiences to the Conways. NOT A CHANCE. Poor move Merlin

• Heart
  • Sad
I saw a tweet earlier from a woman who is really scared of the new covid variant because she has recently been widowed and is now a single mother to 4 young kids, some toddler aged. She said she's high risk of catching it because of her job and if she does catch it and dies her kids are orphans.

But yeah Babs, you potentially having to reschedule your 5th/6th holiday of the year is deffo what's made me cry this evening.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Her Dad is supposedly really poorly & facing another tough year, but she's shown more emotion and upset about her trip to DLP potentially being off!!!! What an absolutely spoilt, entitled bitch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
The clip with Margot, she can’t stand Babs and Babs is terrified of her 😂 The way Babs jumps and flinches whenever the dog is near gives me real Jim and Wilson vibes from Friday Night Dinner 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She managed to get to Disney Land Paris last year during the pandemic and has had multiple holidays/weekends away since, more than many people have in a decade, yet ‘she had a little cry’ as “it’s OK to be a bit fed up”.

She’s so spoilt and entitled😤!
Ay babs in the last 2 yrs I’ve worked solidly (not having a holiday) in MH apart from when I was deployed to covid wards. Lost my mom and my grandad within 7 months of each other - having to choose which of my children would be able to say their final goodbyes to their beloved nan. We - like most in this thread that have lost/worked/followed ALL the rules would be allowed to be fed up if our ONE holiday during the pandemic had to be cancelled, but tbh we’d never book one until we knew this was over.

You Emma Louise CONway are not allowed to be fed up you selfish, twattish, self-indulging twunt. You’re not fed up about the hol it didn’t bother you to cancel your husband’s. This is all because Disney is “your thing”. It’s very telling your kids are fine about it (fyi they don’t want to go) and your dad being so poorly is added to you illiterate essay at the of the second paragraph almost as an after thought.
Honestly get a sodding grip

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Am I laughing at her stories about cancelling DLP? Yes, yes I am.... Is she an absolute spoilt brat who gives zero shits about anything important! ALSO YES!!

There you go Bab, I've written it in language you'll understand, and in the meantime, French Mickey & Minnie and all of their Disney pals can all sleep easy again 🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
She managed to get to Disney Land Paris last year during the pandemic and has had multiple holidays/weekends away since, more than many people have in a decade, yet ‘she had a little cry’ as “it’s OK to be a bit fed up”.

She’s so spoilt and entitled😤!

• Angry

Nadurath

VIP Member
I don’t get the buying a gift for a sibling so they don’t feel left out at any age. Just teach them that it’s not their birthday so they don’t get presents 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The fun starts tomorrow? Is she actually for real, she’s seen Santa 3x already in November what fresh hell has she planned for December? Good god she’s insufferable, yet I can’t stop watching the cat crash CONway lifestyle.
i mean, i don't wanna ruin the anticipation of babs' christmas reshashes, but i predict that december will consist of;
- the hot cock stand - along with an explanation that "cock" refers to hot chocolate/cocktails/diet coke - which will comprise of marshmallows, candy-canes, chocolates, paper straws, that body positive "calories don't count at christmas" sign, fake plastic cream toppers, an array of sprinkles, multiple plastic tat ornaments and a tub of options hot chocolate on the side, because she's one classy lady. she'll also ask all the babettes to tag her in any photos of the hot chocolate stands SHE inspired them to put together.
- a photo of the kids posing with mugs of hot chocolate, will i assume babs will down the moment the photo is taken, as we all know the kids only like hot milk.
- babs showing off the conway collection of advent calendars - one for erin, one for ethan, six for babs #gifted
- a reel featuring babs writing song lyrics on her chin and concealed double chin in red felt tip, and revealing the remaining lyrics timed with a song as she scrunches her neck.
- babs complaining about the green candles in her wankee advent calendar.
- babs lying on the kitchen floor covered in a huge array of christmas snacks, supposedly as a "treat" for steve, yet entirely missing the point that she's super-privileged flaunting her christmas food when so many families are struggling. 😔
- a mention of steve being king of the roasts while he poses awkwardly in his inflatable crown - probs part of an ad for aunt Bessie's roasties. 🤷🏻‍♂️
- the yearly reminder that babs doesn't like gravy, and anyone who does is a MONSTER.
- nonsensical christmas polls that she'll fail to share the answers to - mariah carey vs mince pies? gary barlow vs tinsel? elf vs sprouts?
- a daily update of her steve's elf-on-the-shelf "creativity" for the toddlers - until she gets bored of it after day three.
- the random middle-of-the-night "shit, i forget to move the ruddy elf!" gurning selfie.
- steve's tradition of filling erin's bedroom with balloons while she sleeps - a father/daughter birthday tradition - plus a photo of the room with the eights of while erin pretends to sleep. followed by a response to" ALL"the messages she supposedly received clarifying that her kids sleep through anything.
- a post about babs getting "creative" and using her cricut to label christmas presents.
- a rehashed wedding anniversary post, featuring the photo of her dancing with gormless steve, while his face says "what the hell have i just done...?!"
- babs sharing her top tip that the best hot chocolate is made b adding a dash of milk to your options hot chocolate powder - and a generous splash of baileys, despite the fact its mid-afternoon.
- babs posing aggressively clutching whatever festive bottles of baileys she's managed to get her trotters on this year.
- endless photos of margot wearing various christmas jumpers, an elf outfit, a santa hat etc etc.
- babs covered in chocolate after refusing to share a selection box, accompanied by a poll clarifying that one entire selection box definitely counts as "a portion".
- babs posing with her birthday cake and candles at 4am in the morning, because content comes first. 👌🏻
- an "old school" birthday present haul on YouTube.
- a family photo in which the conways are wearing matching pyjamas, in which babs is coincidentally concealing her gunt, because the true-to-size size 18 pyjamas are too small.
- babs showing off her latest christmas bedding that will remain on the bed for the entire month of december.
- babs promising to show a christmas mug a day, yet only managing to stick it out for three days - probs one rae dun, one emma bridgewater and the obligatory disney festive mug.
the obligatory "look at the gift bag of tat i burden the kids' teachers with each year" vlog, accompanied by a post of the kids writing christmas cards to their classmates, and babs letting everyone know that always adds a candy-cane or a chocolate coin to every envelope.
- a photo of babs clutching her gnome collection, and repeating the story of why she calls them g-nomies.

sorry to have ruined the magic of christmas for you cowbags! i'm sure i've missed stuff though, so there's still festive treats in store! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching babs sing “happy birthday to mommy” to HERSELF has made me want to throw the whole internet in the bin. I am done.
Also, who blows out their candles at 7am in the morning? Her whole life is for the gram, it’s so sad.

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

"Go Conway, it's your birthday, you gon' sip canned cocks like it's your birthday, you gon' act like a selfish narc cos it's your birthday, and you know Babette's will scream cos it's your birthday!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

BonBon27

VIP Member
So she can’t wear a heel, but that jumpsuit goes with a small heel.
She’s said many times she has nowhere to go or nothing to do, but those outfits are perfect for nights out with friends.
Also says she doesn’t like drinking because of how she behaves, but yet wants to drink fizzy alcohol in those outfits.
She needs sensible boots for icy/snowy weather because her legs and feet are bad, but she’s healed enough when she wants to put her leg on the kitchen counter.
She’s body confident but not enough to wear jeans, leggings or jeggings on a day out in winter, instead still wearing flimsy skirts.
She’s a size 18 in everything but yet nothing actually fits her.

I. Don’t. Get. It.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
PITY POST!

And I don't give a shit if she can't go nor will I ever feel sorry for her. I know people who have lost loved ones or their jobs or struggling with their mental health because of covid and a stupid holiday which can be taken at anytime doesn't warrant any sympathy. So fuck off you self centred twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35