Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can’t wear a heel, but that jumpsuit goes with a small heel.
She’s said many times she has nowhere to go or nothing to do, but those outfits are perfect for nights out with friends.
Also says she doesn’t like drinking because of how she behaves, but yet wants to drink fizzy alcohol in those outfits.
She needs sensible boots for icy/snowy weather because her legs and feet are bad, but she’s healed enough when she wants to put her leg on the kitchen counter.
She’s body confident but not enough to wear jeans, leggings or jeggings on a day out in winter, instead still wearing flimsy skirts.
She’s a size 18 in everything but yet nothing actually fits her.

I. Don’t. Get. It.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s said many times she has nowhere to go or nothing to do, but those outfits are perfect for nights out with friends.
Also says she doesn’t like drinking because of how she behaves, but yet wants to drink fizzy alcohol in those outfits.
She needs sensible boots for icy/snowy weather because her legs and feet are bad, but she’s healed enough when she wants to put her leg on the kitchen counter.
She’s body confident but not enough to wear jeans, leggings or jeggings on a day out in winter, instead still wearing flimsy skirts.

I. Don’t. Get. It.
Babs World it’s not a place I’d want to be, so many lies she can’t even lie straight in bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To the tune of Holly Jolly Christmas...

Hey, ho the camel toe
Hung where you can see
Somebody bleach my eyes
She's posing for a fee..

What in the everlasting duck is that jumpsuit ? Also why did she go to Drayton Manor dressed as a senior administrator? Where's the leggings and thick coat, snow's been forecast all week. Goes to show how much of a fashion icon she thinks she is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she in such denial over her body size? So many people I know, including myself, gained weight over the last year. Why can't she just admit it and accept it. Bizarre!

I comfort ate cake to cheer me up during lockdown and home school. I gained a stone and went up a dress size. See Bab, its easy to be honest

• Heart
35% off those mugs4mugs now babs have you heard of flogging a dead horse - a size 18 one at that?!
and an after 8 AND gingerbread Muffin I know the chocolate comes with the hot chocolate but she could have said no 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her "fashion collabs" actually make my day. Because they make me so happy that I'm not her!
I've never seen or heard so much denial in my life! She's clearly only managed to squeeze into 2 of the outfits Louise (🤣🤣) has sent her. And 1 of those will split if she sits down!
That photo shoot with Steve would've been a hoot,,,,,, Breath in, lean forward, bend knee, tilt to the side 🤦‍♀️😳🙄 bleeping hell Emma, show us a normal picture of you, standing normally, not hiding your body and trying to be clever with camera trickery!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have a 8,7 and 4 yo and the older two are getting seriously suspicious about Santa so I do not believe for a second that Ethan and Erin believe, its complete rubbish! My eldest was asking questions last year because of what the other kids were saying at school about Santa not being real, I just had to to say well if you don’t believe he might not come lol

I never really understood the multiple visits to Santa either, surely it just makes it less believable? Although she does have to do everything to death to the point that the rest of the family are probably absolutely sick of christmas by the 1st of Dec 😆

Reactions: 18
ABE96C90-F6D4-4FC8-8385-D570A2F4FDD7.jpeg

the mugs didn’t shift with 20% off so now she’s trying 35% 😂😂😂 those quantities haven’t changed since October

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
EFE995DE-5D52-47D6-AFE0-EC8D9086FDD9.jpeg

do you think she means “blow” wax because even for her bellowing wax seems extreme! She’s always in such a rush to post she never proofreads - I mean it’s not like this is her job 🙄

Saw this and thought of Babs and the tat she buys teachers.

The mugs are absolutely tit. Sorry but they are. You can get much nicer ones from Home Bargains for 99p.
Even at £9 inc post they are overpriced! I wonder if she’s charged by the warehouse for storage so she’s trying to cut her losses 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she invest in a good pair of spanx ffs

And Babs, you don’t drink wine and you have no friends. Stop lying 🤥
100%!! I have the same c-section overhang that Babs has, and they really help smooth things out a bit. I don't wear them day to day, but definitely for dressier occasions- which is exactly what she's trying to sell! Of course, I also wear the size I actually need even if I don't always love what the label says. Surely she could have requested a different size, I'm sure Peacocks and Louise Redknapp would prefer the clothes were shown to their best advantage.

I. Don’t. Get. It.
She is a walking contradiction.

View attachment 894714
the mugs didn’t shift with 20% off so now she’s trying 35% 😂😂😂 those quantities haven’t changed since October
She really thought she had the punch to do her own "merch" didn't she? Every babette who was willing to pay the extortionate and oft queried price wanted one, has one, and her career is sliding into oblivion... don't think she's going to be posing down at BCH with a nice big, virtue signalling, "how great is Emma Conway?!" cheque any time soon.

Saw this and thought of Babs and the tat she buys teachers.

The mugs are absolutely tit. Sorry but they are. You can get much nicer ones from Home Bargains for 99p.
Do you think this is how her own mug collection started??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hashtag size 20 fashion haul. Hope that helps.

Babs you forgot to add stainproof carpet because of all the toddlers running around your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's so much Xmas tat in the background and the photo is at such a great height that it's hard to see what the outfit even properly looks like.

U can tell she's not confident in her ad stories. The clothes fit terribly and she needs some shape wear or some decent undies

Like another poster has said, loads of us have put on weight in lockdown. I've put on well over a stone but im not still trying to desperately squeeze myself into clothes. Just size up. Surely thats body confidence!?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 894736
do you think she means “blow” wax because even for her bellowing wax seems extreme! She’s always in such a rush to post she never proofreads - I mean it’s not like this is her job 🙄
She actually means blew, the absolute moron decided to blow out a candle with a hairdryer 🙄 amazingly, even babs was only stupid enough to do it once! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually means blew, the absolute moron decided to blow out a candle with a hairdryer 🙄 amazingly, even babs was only stupid enough to do it once! 😂
Stain resistant carpet wont stop melted wax sticking to it! Derrr!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.