Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy mum tum, I can fold my chin like this and scrunch my nose like that"
Second verse:
"I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow and my content is all crap, I like my waist band high, so I can tuck in my cracking (droopy) rack

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ohyes

VIP Member
Those morning stories, wow 😳 WTAF? She seems to have totally lost it, she’s not alright is she?

So glad you got your snow pics Emma you dick, we haven’t had power since 5pm last night because of the storm, our house is freezing and one of our cars has been damaged during the night. But glad you got your snow pics….🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
So Pus gets McDonald's breakfast for his 40th. Bab gets to go to The Ivy for her 40 something birthday.

She really thinks she is the center of the universe and everything revolves around her. Such a narcissistic cow

• Wow
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, that Pizza Hut ad is shite. But it could have been halfway decent with very little effort…

Put one of the sparkly frocks on ready to go out, open the door and see all the snow, disappointed face, grab your phone and order a Pizza Hut, change into PJ’s and then show picking a film and recreate the dance when the pizza arrives. Shove a bit of Buble Let It Snow on (bonus points for lining up the weather outside is frightful with all the snow) and it’s done.

Not rocket science to make a half decent ad babs. And you could use the fucking hideous sparkly dresses you bought that totally fit and haven’t been returned. Hope that helps babs 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh good god the vlog 😳😳🙄🤦‍♀️
I mean apart from all the obvious usual car crash vibes it brings,,,,,,,, The 2 things I took from it are Emma's camera voice is THE worst thing my ears have ever heard (and I've seen Steps live) and Erin is mortified at Thomas land seeing Santa! It's all over her face! Emma is such a bully to those kids!

Sidenote, Ethan (who I think is adorable btw) definitely has some kind of social anxiety. I've thought it for a while but his body language, hesitancy and constant fiddling with his own hands infront of Santa was quite disturbing. Added to that the fact that he could not answer a single question for himself - at aged nearly 9 - is quite telling.
This is not a criticism of him at all, but of his disgusting mother. He looked to her for approval on every word and move, she made him go closer to Santa when he quite clearly didn't want to. That child is petrified of her and of not 'performing' in a way she approves of! Erin clearly thinks it's normal and ok to carry on the way Emma does, she looks upto her vulgar mother and probably aspires to be her, Ethan on the other hand is a COMPLETELY different story and it's heartbreaking to watch 😩

• Sad
  • Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Dear God, did she think that because Primark and B&M are open that covid is over ?

She's in a proper state because they may have to cancel their Disney trip and the content garnered from it .

It's a pity she doesn't show so much upset in respect of poor Rog and his health.

Truly hoping her trip is cancelled ( I know I'm a bitch) maybe then she'll show a little sympathy for those whose lives have been turned upside down by covid. I doubt she will though.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh boo - fucking - hoo!!!!

Emma Conway might not be able to go to Disney! Boris! How could you do this to her! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Shut up Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Her Dad is supposedly really poorly & facing another tough year, but she's shown more emotion and upset about her trip to DLP potentially being off!!!! What an absolutely spoilt, entitled bitch!
I thought that
She cancelled Steve’s birthday holiday because of her dad ( really it was because she bought a puppy off a stranger) but can leave him at Christmas - prime family time, when he looks like he is at deaths door 😳

not that she actually cares about her dad but…. blabs once they are gone they’ve gone, holidays can be rebooked but you can’t rebook your parents

and take it from us whose parents are dead we’d give anything to have a lovely Christmas just being with them again

• Sad
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i know her eyebrows are mentioned on a pretty regular basis, but what the actual fuck is happening here?! why are here eyebrows literally running diagonally down her face, all the way down to the corners of her eyes?! does she just grab a crayon and draw a line?! i cannot even fathom how she looks in the mirror and thinks her eyebrows look okay. they give me the ick. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20211126_125004.jpg
Screenshot_20211126_124936.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
11 Stories and a grid post all about HER Birthday. I have honestly never known anyone as much of a vulgar self centred monster as her 🤮🤮🤮
And what grown adult (or child for that matter) sings Happy Birthday to herself
And watch it back Cowbags and tell me I'm not seeing things when she aggressively pulls Ethan in towards her when he clearly doesn't want to be in shot while she's bellowing "Happy Birthday to Mummy" 😳🙉 Who does that!!!!??? Who!??

• Wow
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Fuck off Emma. Nobody cares you’ve cancelled your holiday, you’ve had more holidays in the pandemic than some people have in years. You’re an entitled cow. You don’t care about your dad being ‘poorly’ or you wouldn’t have booked the holiday DURING a pandemic in the first place.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Lakajo

Chatty Member
What is with the ‘RATATATAA’!!! That may be the most piss boiling sound I’ve ever heard in my life 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i dunno cowbags. i appreciate this may just be my opinion, but while i'm obviously disgusted - although not at all surprised - that babs spent her day blatantly ignoring the torture and pain that little arthur experienced in his short life, and happily filmed a vile "look what i got for my birthday, lucky ME" haul - which was utterly unnecessary - i'm actually kinda relieved she didn't mention poor arthur. 💔

what happened to that little boy was utterly horrific and heartbreaking and he was beyond failed on so many occasions, but if babs had mentioned it, she would have done so in an obligatory "quick, jump on the bandwagon and share someone else's tribute to arthur post!" and then - job done ✅ - would have continued with birthday selfies gurning over her hot cock. it was have been horribly jarring and cold-hearted to whack such a tradegy in between photos of babs enjoying her birthday extravaganza - and whilst i absolutely wouldn't put it past babs to do so because she has before, i'm glad she didn't. equally, she would have referred to it as a "sad time" - which does not even begin to cover such a tragedy, and undoubtedly managed to make it all about HER - how SHE is feeling "wobbly" upon hearing the news on HER birthday, and then some crap about how SHE - always the hero - used to work as a teacher and definitely played a key role in saving kids from dangerous situations by reporting safe guarding concerns, and that obvs she is so grateful HER kids are safe and loved and she will be sniffing their heads later, blah blah blah. you all know exactly the spiel i'm referring to and honestly, i'd rather she kept totally silent than reeled off a crass story and shared a post simply because it was a big news story that all the other insta huns were sharing for clout. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart

Esmeeee

“If anything I try to make myself larger in the world.” Posted under a photo trying to make herself as small as possible 🙄 She is such a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsoccuring?

I skip through her stories these days, mainly because she's boring as fuck . But yesterday and today not one mention of poor Arthur who was brutally murdered. This poor boy is from her home city .Our city has been shook to the core ...I've not been able to sleep properly since reading what happened .This morning she is moaning because she had got another chomp! What the actual f*** .1.no one cares you are as dull as dishwater.2. Gauge this morning audience .I don't normally write on here but I needed to vent.Someone needs to seriously tell this woman about herself ...what she does is a hobby at a push ..noone cares about this shite stuff you post. Sorry for the rant xx

• Sad
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Do I feel sorry for you Babs? No. Grow up, you’ve had numerous holidays.

Babs can’t go to Disney boo hoo

• Heart
  • Haha