Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title 🤣

Happy new thread day Cow Bags!
Here we are again……

*New £90 slippers, apparently the only way to show them off was in a massively filtered photo, naked under a dressing gown, with a leg on the kitchen counter 🙄 Anyway they were ugly and too small 🤣 Then a photo of the puppy near them, no doubt gearing up to the story of how the dog ate them and she HAD to order new (bigger) ones.

*Anti Bullying Week = a post about Emma and how amazing she is for overcoming all the awful trolling and bullying she gets. Always a handy topic for upping that sympathy and engagement rate. Might be worth thinking about the bullying your children might have to face when people they go to school with find your Insta page Babs…..

*Lots of chat about the wardrobes and putting lights in them, organising pants etc. Apparently we’ll get a full tour of how she “designed” them but it might “take a while”. Because she’s so busy shopping for tat she hasn’t got time for making vlogs that might, for once, actually be useful to some people.

*Another “realistic” dress try on reel, this time she put ALL the make up on 🤡 The dresses weren’t too bad but she was horrendous prancing around, talking crap and genuinely believing that she’s a fashion guru giving useful advice. You can’t even see the dresses the way she wobbles around! She talks about events you can wear them to when she claims she never goes out 🙄and she’s got no sense of what accessories or shoes will work with them. Just add a belt! 🙄 Not to mention the ever ongoing saga of “I got a size 18” when, clearly, she is larger than an 18 in most things 🙄

*Went in very early on Nov 19th with the Mean Girls Christmas dance reel. Awful faces, awful shuffling around, awful thinking she’s “sexy” 🤢 Wore the Santa dress that over the years has become a top, chub rub shorts and “over the knee” boots that stopped on the knee and, well, just bulged. Little concerned they may have stopped her circulation, altho lack of blood to the head might explain why she thinks this content is good!

*Another Getting Personal AD with her smashing chocolate and literally stuffing it into her face. What a USP - greed 🙄Featured the puppy again so getting her money’s worth from the poor dog. Who actually looks like she can’t stand Babs, and that is content I can get with 🤣 #TeamMargot

*Sunday off so back Monday with a grid post (all about how much the puppy and her love each other, clearly aimed at us Cow Bags!) and 25 stories. Addicted much?!? Spent the day out shopping (that makes a change 🙄) with her mum and sister, using the word “ruddy” a lot after it was mentioned on here how annoying it is and making up dull content about leaving chocolates she’d bought in the toilets. As if Babs would leave anything sugary anywhere!🤣

*AD for multivitamins that was Babs in her pyjamas and Margot…..again……poor dog working hard to earn her keep. Not sure why she expects anyone to believe she cares about vitamins/health. LOL.

*Grid post of her all done up with ALL the festive Disney tat around her (and hiding her body 🤣) to brag about going to Disneyland Paris. Unless something happens to “balls” it up…..what Babs, like having a really poorly Dad? Wow. What a twit. Not like you haven’t been to Disneyland, and on a Disney cruise, since the pandemic began, is it???

*Reel of her yanking up tights because that’s apparently what all women do in public.

*AD for McDonalds (I’m totally ashamed of you Ronald, thought you were better than that). Her fannying about on a potato farm, wearing a dress and moaning about that choice, reading scripted lines very badly. How she gets these jobs and gets money for them is one of life’s great mysteries.

*Shared a photo of her parents and her dad is unrecognisable, looking so poorly. We cow bags send Rog lots of good thoughts because he’s actually a decent one in the shitshow of Babs. Not sure he wanted his photo shared, or the hint Babs dropped that the “next year or so won’t be easy”. She’s got no idea. NO idea! All well and good when she thinks she can use these things for attention and engagement, but when the reality hits it’s nothing that you can prepare for. And Babs particularly has no clue what real trauma it is to lose a parent.

*Kind of proven by the “look at my poorly dad” story being followed by a grid post of her and PUS with the fairy tale story of how she bullied him into proposing. Poor bloke should have escaped 14 years ago when she issued her ultimatum of propose or split up! Wrong choice Steve, wrong choice.

*The latest fairy tale from Babsland was dog poo on her Uggs - I mean it could have happened, but she’s the Babs who cried crap right? So we can’t believe anything she says! And she says a lot, so many many many stories 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If it's true that she stepped in dog poo then it's karma, if it's not true then she's really weird and sad

Do you think Babs plays Tattle Bingo with herself? Tattle comments she predicts we say

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brilliant recap @BonBon27
I don't normally read them all (sorry, no offence) just because I'm always on here first hand 🤣 but this one had me in stitches!
Emma can only wish to be as funny and as articulate as most of you guys on here! I mean, for a start we all know how to correctly punctuate a sentence 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been shopping every day this week, hasn’t she? She really has nothing to offer now the toddlers are no longer toddlers. Other instahuns have rolled with the times and adapted their content, yet here we have babs who only has to offer her greedy shopping hauls and vulgar reels. She promotes no charitable organisations, does ZERO to help those less fortunate that her. With her following she could actually make a difference ie promoting local food banks, telling people where they can make donations/what they can donate but she does NOTHING other than adding to the climate crisis with her tat and fast fashion buying. A vapid has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s been shopping every day this week, hasn’t she? She really has nothing to offer now the toddlers are no longer toddlers. Other instahuns have rolled with the times and adapted their content, yet here we have babs who only has to offer her greedy shopping hauls and vulgar reels. She promotes no charitable organisations, does ZERO to help those less fortunate that her. With her following she could actually make a difference ie promoting local food banks, telling people where they can make donations/what they can donate but she does NOTHING other than adding to the climate crisis with her tat and fast fashion buying. A vapid has been.
“A vapid has been” is my new favourite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i know her eyebrows are mentioned on a pretty regular basis, but what the actual duck is happening here?! why are here eyebrows literally running diagonally down her face, all the way down to the corners of her eyes?! does she just grab a crayon and draw a line?! i cannot even fathom how she looks in the mirror and thinks her eyebrows look okay. they give me the ick. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20211126_125004.jpg
Screenshot_20211126_124936.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
i know her eyebrows are mentioned on a pretty regular basis, but what the actual duck is happening here?! why are here eyebrows literally running diagonally down her face, all the way down to the corners of her eyes?! does she just grab a crayon and draw a line?! i cannot even fathom how she looks in the mirror and thinks her eyebrows look okay. they give me the ick. 🤢🤢

View attachment 889064View attachment 889065
Emma take a whole day and go to a salon get your brows sorted your hair sorted and have a lesson in how to do makeup!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Even her eyebrows are trying to run off her face and escape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Her eyebrows are quite simply horrendous 🤮🤮

Sidenote : Emma jumping on the Black Friday bandwagon to try and shift some of her ugly mugs (not her face or her followers 🤣🤣) is the funniest thing I've seen all day.
Desperate much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh wow that's gravity.

It's funny how tattle is still suggesting to add a tldr because the new thread started so recently, yet been there done it, thread is rolling

Reactions: 10
Who in God’s name would want a video message from Babs?! 😳
View attachment 889213
literally the kind of content tattle NEEDS an eye-roll reaction for! 🙄🙄

the devoted babettes will be queuing up to buy a message from kween babs, to send to their friends and family this christmas - a gift the recipients certainly will not appreciate. it will be babs sobbed on her sofa in christmas pyjamas and that tiny reindeer dressing gown, a pair of tacky christmas mickey ears - from primark obvs - clutching a baileys hot cock in a christmas mug - but not one of HER mugs4mugs, as they're only uses on special occasions - downing festive fancies - "just a cherry bakewell with sprinkles instead of a cherry!" - mice pies and a selection box with chocolate smeared all over her face - absolutely no consideration to those people struggling to afford food this christmas - waving margot around whilst drunkenly slurring at the camera - undoubtedly bursting into song while the puppy barks at her - and spouting some absolute, meaningless bullshit, reminiscent of her pit stories. "merry christmas! hope you're well! enjoy your christmas - drink all the c*!**s! #bitrude *manic laughter* i hope father christmas comes down your chimney - sounds like an innuendo - hahhaahaa! *rubs her eyes* i always say father christmas, even though everyone calls him santa! i'm going to disney for christmas - lucky, lucky me! oops, thought i'd dropped chocolate down my top! *zooms in on her cracking rack* Bras don't count at christmas! whatever you're doing, have a lovely day! *camera zooms in unnecessarily close while babs pickers her lips* mwah! love ya!" 😘😘

she may even have painted her face in clown make up for the occasion - red lip, unblended eye shadow, escaping eyebrows and all! what a festive TREAT! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.