Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your contentโ€™s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ya like ma titties? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She is so juvenile. I think she winds the kids up with all her excitement. So boring, so predictable. Just like the rest of her life. Why does she have to have so many rituals?
Fake baking every saturday morni g, cleaning out the rodents every saturday, watering the plants every saturday, writing on her chins every year! Boring repetative trash! Same pyjamas on for days at a time, same beddi g on for weeks at a time!! Gross!! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
No I donโ€™t like yer titties Babs & neither does CBBste but Mr Cheescake does & he wants cherries on top #bitrude

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sorry I know Iโ€™m late to this but the rehashed writing on her double chin ... the fact that she had to lean back further after the reveal because her double chin had eaten up the โ€œyouโ€ has killed me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For my sins I've just watched her latest vlog. I know they were gifted the trip to Thomas Land but my god she really does baby her children doesn't she and obviously can't bare the fact that they are no longer toddlers. I honestly worry about how she'll cope when she has 2 high school aged children who longer want to be dragged to see Father Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For my sins I've just watched her latest vlog. I know they were gifted the trip to Thomas Land but my god she really does baby her children doesn't she and obviously can't bare the fact that they are no longer toddlers. I honestly worry about how she'll cope when she has 2 high school aged children who longer want to be dragged to see Father Christmas!
When she screamed "Look Thomas has got his antlers on! Can you see him with his antlers on?!!" Honestly this is the kind of thing I say to my 4 year old daughter and even she has gone off Thomas now. Plus making them sit on that little kiddie ride when one of them is off to secondary school next year. In some of these vlogs Erin looks like she wants to cringe herself into oblivion. I really feel for her because once the kids at her new school find these vlogs she is going to get crucified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ah, 7am on december 1st and i already have my first rehashed christmas content tingo! christmas has come early! who needs an advent calendar when you can get a december tingo every morning! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคฃ

as for those dumbo socks - they're not CHRISTMAS dumbo socks, ffs. just because they were in an advent calendar and they're red socks doesn't automatically make them christmas-themed. there is nothing christmassy about them. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

and poor ethan, being sent back to bed because he supposedly requested his advent calendar in the early hours - another tale from blabanory - yet he's forced to stand and watch babs - the overgrown toddler - excitedly open her advent calendar and show off its contents to the "people" before he's allowed any of her attention - and presumably his own advent calendar.

and WHY is it hilarious that ethan is getting socks in his stocking? or that erin is getting a hairbrush? aren't they just typical stocking gifts?! that's certainly the sort of thing i had in my stocking as a child. the fact babs is "cackling" over the presents that SHE bought - is she drunk already?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she screamed "Look Thomas has got his antlers on! Can you see him with his antlers on?!!" Honestly this is the kind of thing I say to my 4 year old daughter and even she has gone off Thomas now. Plus making them sit on that little kiddie ride when one of them is off to secondary school next year. In some of these vlogs Erin looks like she wants to cringe herself into oblivion. I really feel for her because once the kids at her new school find these vlogs she is going to get crucified.
Yeah I thought this too! I say that too my toddler.

Reactions: 11
To whoever said that Bab looks like fat bastard from Austin Powers... You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜

2021-12-01-13-48-53-269.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe I'm really tight but she bought the kids a Mickey Santa hat each for their holiday -ยฃ15 each. And you're not telling me that they don't have that like this already? She also bought herself new mouse ear things whatever they are called and a load of Xmas Disney jumpers for herself. I couldn't justify that kind of money. She's so vulgar

Reactions: 21
I watched the vlog. She said they are doing DLP in December and then away again in Feb and at Easter too. 3 holidays in 4 months. Relatable.

ETA - I had to re watch cus I am in disbelief. So, she's going to DLP in December, another holiday in Feb (didn't say where) and Disney land Florida at Easter. Wtf.
she says the february half term holiday js a rearranged one - so i'm assuming it's the postponed spain holiday for cbbste's fortieth - then at easter, they're jetting off to disney world?! and why does she think it's vital to keep the babettes updated on her christmas disney trip? "as soon as i know what's happening, you'll know!" because obvs that's the news the world is waiting on! in what possible way does she think her content is relatable?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe I'm really tight but she bought the kids a Mickey Santa hat each for their holiday -ยฃ15 each. And you're not telling me that they don't have that like this already? She also bought herself new mouse ear things whatever they are called and a load of Xmas Disney jumpers for herself. I couldn't justify that kind of money. She's so vulgar
And Ste got all the backlash for wanting a football shirt for him and the kids for his 40th

Reactions: 16
erin is going to be ELEVEN, and for her party she's taking three friends to the cinema to watch "that film about the dog".... does she mean clifford?! isn't clifford the big red dog aimed at little kids?! an dto make it even more embarrassing, babs has made certain to make party bags containing activity packs aimed at literal toddlers, each filled with stickers and scented felt tips and colouring-in sheets?! my heart breaks for erin and the utter mortification she's going to feel. ๐Ÿ’”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I watched a couple of minutes of her vlog & thought exactly the same as all of you - if you just listened to it & didnโ€™t see how old the kids were, you would TOTALLY think she was talking to 2-4 year olds (at the most)
WHY is she talking in a baby sing-song voice and making an (almost) 11 year old sit with bleeping Santa?!!! When my daughter was 11 we took her to Amsterdam for the weekend (not to take drugs or go to the red light district, obvs ๐Ÿคฃ) - but to go to see Anne Frankโ€™s house & go on a barge & do stuff like that. NOT seeing a toddler film & Santa ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Poor Erin.

• Haha
Sorry I know Iโ€™m late to this but the rehashed writing on her double chin ... the fact that she had to lean back further after the reveal because her double chin had eaten up the โ€œyouโ€ has killed me off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It was a double chin the first time she did it, itโ€™s a quadruple chin now so is it technically new content ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought exactly the same. Why does she speak to them like they are toddlers ? Also what happens to a puppy when you're all out at Drayton Manor all day ?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That vlog ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. I feel secondhand embarrassment just watching it, I was cringing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Those poor kids, she speaks to them both like theyโ€™re still toddlers, and that high pitched, sing-songy voice ๐Ÿ˜–.
Iโ€™d have been mortified if my mom had shown me up like that at their age. Itโ€™s bad enough being out in public with her, but the fact that itโ€™s all on YouTube for anyone to see, just makes it a hundred times more embarrassing.

wow. imagine forcing your children and your husband to parade around in public wearing jumpers featuring their own face. those jumpers are horrific. i'm not surprised they're all wrapped up in coats to keep them hidden. and those awful matching glitzy headbands. cringe.

i bet babs was FUMING that ethan didn't perform perfectly for the camera when he was talking to santa. the poor kid's mind went blank when santa asked what he wanted, so he's stumbling over his words, desperately trying to think of something, knowing full well the camera is on him - and babs has already snapped ta him to stand closer to santa because he was ruining the photos - until babs aggressively barks "he wants toys!" obvs erin performed perfectly, all cosied up to santa, with her little scrunched-nose smile and an enthusiastic description of squishmallows.

so after the kids saw santa, they were all given a token so the kids could choose a toy and the adults got a hot cock and a mince pie - "i've never had that when i've seen father christmas ever!" *excited squeal* yes babs, because it's not about YOU. parents aren't given gifts when they take their children to visit santa, because they're literal adults.

seriously tho, WHEN will babs stop pretending her kids are toddlers? she's constantly emphasising the fact that they're tweens, yet she totally babies them - talking to them as though they're infants - "ooh look! it's mary christmas! *squeal* go. sit in the front row!" - taking them to thomas land and on thomas the tank engine rides and carousels - with cbbste desperately clinging onto ethan as though at nine years old, he isn't capable of sitting on a stationary horse by himself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ - and multiple visits to santa - which is fine if the kids want to see santa, but recording the whole event and sharing it with the world is completely unnecessary. erin is going to be absolutely ripped to shreds when her classmates see that footage - at one point babs even films her skipping in excitement. kids are cruel, babs, and erin will not thank you for sharing that video. not to mention the details she's shared of erin's upcoming birthday party and the toddler gift bags she's compiled. ๐Ÿ˜”

and why is babs totally out of breath when she's standing still filming margot and the kids running around outside in the snow?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.