Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh is there photographic/vlog evidence of this? I would love to see it, I have a quiet weekend and plenty of time 🤣🤣

A child might make one but not a 44year old woman ☹
Exactly my 7 yr old wants to do a YouTube haul for her birthday gifts over my dead body. She thinks she’s uploading to YouTube but it’s not, she’s 7, a 44 year old grown ass woman does not need to do this for anything other than pure narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
44 year old woman filming herself showing off her presents like a brat.

Look my Mummy bought me Micky Ears for my Birthday!

Such an entitled mess. Said it before will say it again her sucking off her teeth constantly makes me gag.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion

"Go Conway, it's your birthday, you gon' sip canned cocks like it's your birthday, you gon' act like a selfish narc cos it's your birthday, and you know Babette's will scream cos it's your birthday!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
i’m 36 (yikes, how did that happen) and i think the last time i made any kind of “fuss” for a birthday was when i turned 30! i’ll probably do something similar for my 40th but i can’t imagine making this much of a big deal over a birthday as an adult. and demanding that other people make an equally big deal of it for me too. it’s, like so much about her, completely bizarre.

Reactions: 25
And so we’ve had another pity me/look at me post. Ffs duck off and enjoy your sodding birthday, bitxh.
Honestly why she feels that she needs to post all this is beyond me. If she felt that she had a message to share (btw bab you dont) then enjoy the day with the man that loves you hard 🙄 not like anything else of his is hard for you 🤭 and post on Monday.

oh and no one believes you sang that song when you ran a) you don’t and never have run you shuffle and b) you get out of breath when walking from one kitchen cupboard to the next so sing and run just ain’t gonna happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gordon Bennett. I’ve just endured her birthday gift vlog, I’ve never watched one before but laid up with Covid (#kindlygifted by my 4 year old) and have read the whole of TL and I’m that bored.

Apparently the haul will help us know her better as her friends and family know what she loves yet, “I love baths...my friend bought me some shower gel” “my sister bought me a Rae Dunn pine candle...I don’t like green candles” “mum bought some pins for the collection...but are good for trading as they were cheap” aye, they’ve got you to a tee there, love. 🙄

Why does it keep going out of focus and she leaves that tit in?

What is that weird lip smacking, teeth sucking tic about?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can guarantee no one has ever said “but Emma life is not like a musical” to blabs

and unless she has severe psychosis I doubt she has ever wondered why people don’t perform musicals in the street in everyday life

how tiresome must it be being married to a complete attention seeker whose daily life is not spent thinking
“ we” but thinking “ME”

🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's the review of the film. Which the film critics always do, they slate any mainstream musical theatre!
But the stage production is wonderful and one of the best things I've ever seen!!!!
I know, but I just loved how this sounded so much like her life 😂 am sure it is fabulous 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also think she’s revolting not to have mentioned tragic Arthur, it happened in Birmingham for Christ’s sake, not that that is the main take away from the trial, a crime so abhorrent her silence to it all is deafening. It has shook everyone to their core whether they are parents or not. We have all shed tears of despair at what that poor boy went through. Even if she doesn’t want to discuss details she could have highlighted charities/support/advice on what to do if you suspect abuse/even the fact that football teams are acknowledging this beautiful boys short life this week at games with a round of applause to honour him.
She doesn't have the emotional maturity, intelligence or empathy required to comment on anything like this and quite frankly, I for one can do without any of the ham fisted platitudes she spews out purely for audience approval. Sickening levels of consumerism, landfill tat and Emma Conway are truly all she cares about in her shameful bubble of narcissism

RIP lovely little Arthur. I hope peace and a better place are now yours x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She doesn't have the emotional maturity, intelligence or empathy required to comment on anything like this and quite frankly, I for one can do without any of the ham fisted platitudes she spews out purely for audience approval. Sickening levels of consumerism, landfill tat and Emma Conway are truly all she cares about in her shameful bubble of narcissism

RIP lovely little Arthur. I hope peace and a better place are now yours x
Very well said 👏❤

Reactions: 16
Emma doesn’ t comment on things like the tragedy of Arthur’s abuse and murder because Emma likes to keep her Instagram a’ happy place’.
In reality it’s because she’s a bleeping moronic witch who is narcissistic and if it’s not about her she’s not interested.
What grown ass woman does a video about what she got for her birthday?!! Seriously!
I mean is she really that incredibly stupid that in a year when thousands of people struggle to feed their families and heat their homes, Emma thinks a video showing off all the crap she got for her birthday is appropriate or in any way entertaining?
God it’s the total lack of awareness that beggars belief. These instatwats really are another breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I watched half her vlog on double speed , firstly ,why on earth does she lisp,suck her teeth and lips whilst talking? and secondly why, on opening a gift, does she commence a running commentary on what it is and where it's from and is it in a sale? Oh and she can't say the word Covid- clearly it offends her- she actually described it as that 'thing' that happened last year 🤦.

• Wow
They are GNOMES Emma, not gnomIES. Stop babyfying everything you say and write. Ditched the kids for HER day out, CBBSte was happy for them to share his birthday, says it all.

• Heart
I’m claiming a tingo 🎉 because I said she’d take a pic in Covent Garden! So bloody predictable!!
God she can’t even go out for her birthday without having to take photos and IMMEDIATELY upload them! It’s pathetic!
She is never present in the moment, it’s ALWAYS pics for the ‘gram.
Oh and Emma those boots are truly hideous- absolutely revolting on you. Hope they make your fat trotter feet bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watched the vlog ( on double speed obvs )

so weird that she gives a run down of the prices of all these gifts, who does that?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.