Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching babs sing “happy birthday to mommy” to HERSELF has made me want to throw the whole internet in the bin. I am done.
Also, who blows out their candles at 7am in the morning? Her whole life is for the gram, it’s so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m surprised the cake wasn’t brought to her in the pit of doom. Can’t believe she actually got out of bed! But then again she’s got presents to open. Gets out of bed for that but not to be there for her children. Priorities!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That Gary Barlow CD isn't signed. Bloody hell Babs he, or someone else, has scribbled a G on it. Probably was told it was for Babs and remembered meeting her and that's the effort he put in to signing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 902561
Is that even signed? Or has Wet Claire just written a "G" on the front in sharpie 😳🤣
I’ve a,ready said it this week on here but bleeping hell that’s a Christmas gift not a birthday gift….whether it’s signed or not, she acts like it’s personally signed for her when really the Barlow had a spare hour and signed a load of covers to knock out for extra kerching and surprise surprise a wet wipe fell for it…..it’s my birthday soon I’d be gutted with a Christmas cd for my birthday….and there I stop cos I’m starting to sound selfish when I’m nothing like this twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she need a birthday ‘extravaganza’ when she’s only turning 44 ffs? Compare it to CBBSte’s 40th and it’s laughable. But like we all know, the overgrown toddler has to make it all about HER. The Wets and Conways must tit themselves thinking about what they can buy her/plan for her birthday cos they know if it doesn’t live up to Babs’s standards then they’ll get an almighty stomping toddler tantrum.
I thought this
Steve got a lukewarm McDonald’s breakfast and some half arsed balloons for a milestone birthday and no holiday whereas it’s all guns blazing for kween selfish

and the dog licking her teeth 🤑

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The post on Wet Sandra's grid has definitely been written by the Birthday girl herself...
The failed attempt at trying to correctly use a full stop is the giveaway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 902561
Is that even signed? Or has Wet Claire just written a "G" on the front in sharpie 😳🤣
Crikey an actual signed CD, it’s not personalised 😂 Gary needs to firm up that restraining order.

How grabby was she with Ethan pulling him in to the filming? That’s honestly sad, CBBSte with the cake & TT filming for the gram. Birthday girl has to pull her son into shot so everyone knows how loved she is 🙄

ETA the hamster has been moved for the birthday baby’s present pile

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Crikey an actual signed CD, it’s not personalised 😂 Gary needs to firm up that restraining order.

How grabby was she with Ethan pulling him in to the filming? That’s honestly sad, CBBSte with the cake & TT filming for the gram. Birthday girl has to pull her son into shot so everyone knows how loved she is 🙄
And had to pick up the poor puppy and shove her in front of the candles 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell! What a lot of over reaction for her Birthday. The amount of effort for her random birthday over Pus' 40th speaks volumes. They all have to adore Bab or she will have temper tantrums.

She needs a psychiatrist not a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does the Conway family always have a birthday cake with candles first thing in the morning? I just don’t get it! 🤷‍♀️
Why not wait to the evening like normal people do?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy Babday! 🎂🎉🎁
Because ya know, birthdays are only ever about Bab, noone in the world is allowed to celebrate a birthday.

She's more excited about her babday than my 6 year old, never seen anything like it!

And who in the hell actually sings "happy birthday to mommy" while grinning like a dick and acting like she's just about to accept an Oscar or the Nobel Peace prize, when in fact stes just waving a big ol' chocolate cake at her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does the Conway family always have a birthday cake with candles first thing in the morning? I just don’t get it! 🤷‍♀️
Why not wait to the evening like normal people do?
Because the Insta content comes first, above all else!
To be fair I’ve read in the Mrs Hinch/Stacey threads that 7pm is considered prime engagement time so Babs could wait until then for likes and comments. But she can’t can she?? Because she’s greedy and impatient and needs to rush through every single thing in life. Birthday presents, cake and fuss all over by 8am. What’s next? It must be an exhausting way to live! No wonder she needs her toddler bedtime 🤣

Reactions: 23
I'm so glad I'm not her, feeling compelled to share everything online instead of just enjoying the moment with her family, not posing or uploading

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.