Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm rethinking it & I reckon Ste was going to put Ethans name but was told by Babs to put his as it would be HILARIOUS & definitely guarantee interaction from her adoring sheep. Another totally planned escapade at the expense of 'the boy'
This! Exactly this. Every part of their shite life is for the gram. Imagine how many drawings poor Ethan has prob had to do it get one finally selected.

Reactions: 19
Now I'm rethinking it & I reckon Ste was going to put Ethans name but was told by Babs to put his as it would be HILARIOUS & definitely guarantee interaction from her adoring sheep. Another totally planned escapade at the expense of 'the boy'
Babs head "hmm what can I tell the internet we all screamed about today?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she bathing a puppy when its absolutely freezing cold weather? Surely a dog that doesn't go outside can’t have got dirty enough to need a bath?!

Reactions: 21
Not always a size 18 🤷‍♀️ Mind blown 🤣View attachment 894576
entirely illogical, as always. "these outfits were true to size, but i would need to size up in the jumpsuit because the size 18 was too small!" yet babs is a size 18 in absolutely everything! #babslogic

babs; you're is NOT a size 18. if the jumpsuit is true to size, and you require a size 20, then logic indicates in that you're a size 20! y'know, since a" true to size" size 18 is too small. 🤦🏻‍♀️

presumably, instead of contacting peacocks and requesting they send her the jumpsuit in a size 20 so she could share vaguely flattering photos of the outfit in her ad - y'know, to encourage people to actually buy it - she squidged herself into the size 18 specifically so that she could clarify in the comments that she's wearing a size 18 - because if she can physically squeeze her body into it, it definitely still counts! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she bathing the puppy? Puppies don’t need baths for duck’s sake. The only reason I bath my dog is because he likes mud and water but I never bathed him as a pup as he never got that dirty! All just content for the gram, yet again 😡Poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 18
yet another bedtime story that didn't happen from our very own babanory! if there is any element of truth to it, it will be that babs pre-planned the content, and has been sending in ethan's pictures for years with steve's name scrawled on the back waiting - camera at the ready - for the day that one of ethan's drawings are eventually shared so she can bellow that steve and ethan to pose in front of the tv - tbh, that's the first time i recall seeing a vaguely genuine smile from steve! - so she can share her hilarious story and how they all SCREAMED - which she probably wrote years ago and had the post saved in her drafts.

the thing is babs, you absolutely could "make it up" because it's just another unbelievable story - like the ones you tell every day! we all know she thriveson tales which either emasculate steve or just make him look like an absolute idiot, so today's narrative is exactly the kind of story babs would make up INVENT! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Why do the kids always have that stupid screaming pose in photos. It annoys me immensely.

Reactions: 16
Why do the kids always have that stupid screaming pose in photos. It annoys me immensely.
Because they went to The Emma Conway school of performing for the gram.....
Lean Forward, mouth open, nose scrunched up, eyes scrunched closed, full on brat mode engaged (Erin, not Ethan!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
entirely illogical, as always. "these outfits were true to size, but i would need to size up in the jumpsuit because the size 18 was too small!" yet babs is a size 18 in absolutely everything! #babslogic

babs; you're is NOT a size 18. if the jumpsuit is true to size, and you require a size 20, then logic indicates in that you're a size 20! y'know, since a" true to size" size 18 is too small. 🤦🏻‍♀️

presumably, instead of contacting peacocks and requesting they send her the jumpsuit in a size 20 so she could share vaguely flattering photos of the outfit in her ad - y'know, to encourage people to actually buy it - she squidged herself into the size 18 specifically so that she could clarify in the comments that she's wearing a size 18 - because if she can physically squeeze her body into it, it definitely still counts! 🤣
Or she could accept most people don’t just fit one size, can vary depending on fabric/shop. You don’t always have to fit everything into a #!

Reactions: 15
Managed to give the dog a bath but never around to help her human children…
i mean, there's no actual evidence that babs was involved in the bathing process - simply that she posed with margot once she'd been washed. she had pointedly refused to participate in the kids' bath and bedtime routine since they were infants, so i'm willing to bet that bathing margot is yet another task added to steve's list of chores - especially since he is the one who didn’t has taken responsibility for grooming her - while babs watches netflix, and then takes all the credit by holding her while she's wrapped in a towel and taking a selfie. babs can't even take a bath herself without documentinf the process, so i imagine that if she had been even vaguely involved in bathing the puppy, she'd have roped one of the kids into filming the event for content.

tbh, i'm just glad margot was wrapped in a towel and not hung over the radiator to dry! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t feel very ‘twinkly’ either Babs I’m on my fourth long day in a row of an extremely busy understaffed stressed out workplace. Mom guilt, wife guilt, daughter guilt, colleague guilt, all the usual burdens normal people have cos you spread yourself so thinly it’s very easy to lose sight of my own needs (what are they? I don’t even know anymore) so yes Babs yew do yew hun and be the best narcissist you can be and fill your empty hours buying tat and filming your massive overinflated ego, I mean head, on the inter webs and call it hard werk! Complain how much your life is such a struggle with your bottomless purse, full belly and overpriced house. Ponder how exhausted you are as you lie in your bed whilst your husband sorts out the kids whilst you yawn into your unwashed pyjamas. Put all your happiness eggs into an unnecessary Disney shaped basket and try to deflect all sympathy and attention from your children and poorly father and whine to the babettes about your struggle.

sorry guys I can’t hack her crap today

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s been more odious than usual over the last few days, and I just can’t.

December 1st tomorrow means the addition of chocolate in the morning, oh what a thrilling life to be living!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Would the real Stephen stand up?

I'm waiting for some 10 Yr old Stephen mum to see the stories and call babs out for stealing the limelight from their child 🤣

• Haha
I don’t feel very ‘twinkly’ either Babs I’m on my fourth long day in a row of an extremely busy understaffed stressed out workplace. Mom guilt, wife guilt, daughter guilt, colleague guilt, all the usual burdens normal people have cos you spread yourself so thinly it’s very easy to lose sight of my own needs (what are they? I don’t even know anymore) so yes Babs yew do yew hun and be the best narcissist you can be and fill your empty hours buying tat and filming your massive overinflated ego, I mean head, on the inter webs and call it hard werk! Complain how much your life is such a struggle with your bottomless purse, full belly and overpriced house. Ponder how exhausted you are as you lie in your bed whilst your husband sorts out the kids whilst you yawn into your unwashed pyjamas. Put all your happiness eggs into an unnecessary Disney shaped basket and try to deflect all sympathy and attention from your children and poorly father and whine to the babettes about your struggle.

sorry guys I can’t hack her crap today
I am 10000% with you on this!
I'm running an Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit and some of my staff are on the verge of becoming my patients. I run on 5 hours sleep a night and not because I'm up at the crack of a crows arse to film myself talking tit and looking even more tit,,,,, but because when I'm not running a 12 hour shift at work, I'm parenting my kids and helping my husband who also works long hours and often away! We are all on our knees at work, EVERYONE is, everywhere I look. And Emma selfish spoilt entitled Conway thinks it's ok to constantly push her vile vulgar life down the worlds throat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To trivialise people struggling with their mental health as ‘not feeling twinkly’ I JUST CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS tit. All these insta wankers jumping on the MH bandwagon and using words such as ‘twinkly’ and ‘wobbly’ really should be regulated by Instagram as it’s irresponsible and dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She literally has no idea the lives some people have - actual mental health issues, physical health issues, financial issues/debt, abuse, employment/unemployment, sick children, caring for relatives, bereavement/loss, housing concerns, fertility issues, disabilities, I know plenty of people experiencing these things including myself and they don’t complain as much as the Conways!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.