Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To trivialise people struggling with their mental health as ‘not feeling twinkly’ I JUST CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS tit. All these insta wankers jumping on the MH bandwagon and using words such as ‘twinkly’ and ‘wobbly’ really should be regulated by Instagram as it’s irresponsible and dangerous.
tbh, i'd be prepared to feel a shred of sympathy for babs if the reason she wasn't feeling "twinkly" was due to the fact that her dad is sick and she's worried about him/worried about the stress her mum is under having or take care of him etc. but no, babs isn't feeling "twinkly" because her disney holiday might be cancelled?! she can duck right off. 😡

babs has absolutely no concept of what it's like to struggle wihh your mental health - whether that's due to anxiety, grief, mental illness, financial struggles etc etc - the extent of her "anxiety" is fuelled by the thought that there might be a whole week she doesn't manage to get out to home bargains to buy tat.

and as much as i don't like the use of words like "twinkly" and "wobbly" to refer to mental health, in the sense that it minimises the severity of people's struggles and difficulties, i do quite like the work of the illustrator whose post babs shared - most of her work takes a light-hearted approach to the theme of self care etc in the form of illustrated quotes, so it infuriates me that babs regularly shares her work to relate to her own feelings of "wobbliness".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Because they went to The Emma Conway school of performing for the gram.....
Lean Forward, mouth open, nose scrunched up, eyes scrunched closed, full on brat mode engaged (Erin, not Ethan!)
The Emma Conway School For Kids Who Can't Act Good And Who Wanna Learn To Pose And Scrunch Up Their Noses When They Smile! 🤣🤣

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she bathing a puppy when its absolutely freezing cold weather? Surely a dog that doesn't go outside can’t have got dirty enough to need a bath?!
If want a bath too, if Babs kept picking me up and rubbing her smelly face against mine 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so apparently this was babs' reaction to cbb-ste and his crazy antics! obvs, they SCREAMED! and it was totally just a coincidence that they were watching cbbc while the picture was shown, otherwise they would have had no idea about steve's hilarious mistake. what a story! anyway cowabgs, feast your eyes on this treat....! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20211130_145418.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
so apparently this was babs' reaction to cbb-ste and his crazy antics! obvs, they SCREAMED! and it was totally just a coincidence that they were watching cbbc while the picture was shown, otherwise they would have had no idea about steve's hilarious mistake. what a story! anyway cowabgs, feast your eyes on this treat....! 🤢🤢

View attachment 897135
I'm screaming
Mortified for them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And there we go!! She even has the babettes begging for her too!
I'd argue the fact her current tights are falling down means she needs a bigger size, not a smaller size. Hope snag take that on board if they send her a pair.

Reactions: 16
I'd argue the fact her current tights are falling down means she needs a bigger size, not a smaller size. Hope snag take that on board if they send her a pair.
They had better not send her a pair I love my snag tights don't want to add them to the boycott list

Reactions: 14
The fun starts tomorrow? Is she actually for real, she’s seen Santa 3x already in November what fresh hell has she planned for December? Good god she’s insufferable, yet I can’t stop watching the cat crash CONway lifestyle.
i mean, i don't wanna ruin the anticipation of babs' christmas reshashes, but i predict that december will consist of;
- the hot cock stand - along with an explanation that "cock" refers to hot chocolate/cocktails/diet coke - which will comprise of marshmallows, candy-canes, chocolates, paper straws, that body positive "calories don't count at christmas" sign, fake plastic cream toppers, an array of sprinkles, multiple plastic tat ornaments and a tub of options hot chocolate on the side, because she's one classy lady. she'll also ask all the babettes to tag her in any photos of the hot chocolate stands SHE inspired them to put together.
- a photo of the kids posing with mugs of hot chocolate, will i assume babs will down the moment the photo is taken, as we all know the kids only like hot milk.
- babs showing off the conway collection of advent calendars - one for erin, one for ethan, six for babs #gifted
- a reel featuring babs writing song lyrics on her chin and concealed double chin in red felt tip, and revealing the remaining lyrics timed with a song as she scrunches her neck.
- babs complaining about the green candles in her wankee advent calendar.
- babs lying on the kitchen floor covered in a huge array of christmas snacks, supposedly as a "treat" for steve, yet entirely missing the point that she's super-privileged flaunting her christmas food when so many families are struggling. 😔
- a mention of steve being king of the roasts while he poses awkwardly in his inflatable crown - probs part of an ad for aunt Bessie's roasties. 🤷🏻‍♂️
- the yearly reminder that babs doesn't like gravy, and anyone who does is a MONSTER.
- nonsensical christmas polls that she'll fail to share the answers to - mariah carey vs mince pies? gary barlow vs tinsel? elf vs sprouts?
- a daily update of her steve's elf-on-the-shelf "creativity" for the toddlers - until she gets bored of it after day three.
- the random middle-of-the-night "tit, i forget to move the ruddy elf!" gurning selfie.
- steve's tradition of filling erin's bedroom with balloons while she sleeps - a father/daughter birthday tradition - plus a photo of the room with the eights of while erin pretends to sleep. followed by a response to" ALL"the messages she supposedly received clarifying that her kids sleep through anything.
- a post about babs getting "creative" and using her cricut to label christmas presents.
- a rehashed wedding anniversary post, featuring the photo of her dancing with gormless steve, while his face says "what the hell have i just done...?!"
- babs sharing her top tip that the best hot chocolate is made b adding a dash of milk to your options hot chocolate powder - and a generous splash of baileys, despite the fact its mid-afternoon.
- babs posing aggressively clutching whatever festive bottles of baileys she's managed to get her trotters on this year.
- endless photos of margot wearing various christmas jumpers, an elf outfit, a santa hat etc etc.
- babs covered in chocolate after refusing to share a selection box, accompanied by a poll clarifying that one entire selection box definitely counts as "a portion".
- babs posing with her birthday cake and candles at 4am in the morning, because content comes first. 👌🏻
- an "old school" birthday present haul on YouTube.
- a family photo in which the conways are wearing matching pyjamas, in which babs is coincidentally concealing her gunt, because the true-to-size size 18 pyjamas are too small.
- babs showing off her latest christmas bedding that will remain on the bed for the entire month of december.
- babs promising to show a christmas mug a day, yet only managing to stick it out for three days - probs one rae dun, one emma bridgewater and the obligatory disney festive mug.
the obligatory "look at the gift bag of tat i burden the kids' teachers with each year" vlog, accompanied by a post of the kids writing christmas cards to their classmates, and babs letting everyone know that always adds a candy-cane or a chocolate coin to every envelope.
- a photo of babs clutching her gnome collection, and repeating the story of why she calls them g-nomies.

sorry to have ruined the magic of christmas for you cowbags! i'm sure i've missed stuff though, so there's still festive treats in store! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
i mean, i don't wanna ruin the anticipation of babs' christmas reshashes, but i predict that december will consist of;
- the hot cock stand - along with an explanation that "cock" refers to hot chocolate/cocktails/diet coke - which will comprise of marshmallows, candy-canes, chocolates, paper straws, that body positive "calories don't count at christmas" sign, fake plastic cream toppers, an array of sprinkles, multiple plastic tat ornaments and a tub of options hot chocolate on the side, because she's one classy lady. she'll also ask all the babettes to tag her in any photos of the hot chocolate stands SHE inspired them to put together.
- a photo of the kids posing with mugs of hot chocolate, will i assume babs will down the moment the photo is taken, as we all know the kids only like hot milk.
- babs showing off the conway collection of advent calendars - one for erin, one for ethan, six for babs #gifted
- a reel featuring babs writing song lyrics on her chin and concealed double chin in red felt tip, and revealing the remaining lyrics timed with a song as she scrunches her neck.
- babs lying on the kitchen floor covered in a huge array of christmas snacks, supposedly as a "treat" for steve, yet entirely missing the point that she's super-privileged flaunting her christmas food when so many families are struggling. 😔
- a mention of steve being king of the roasts while he poses awkwardly in his inflatable crown - probs part of an ad for aunt Bessie's roasties. 🤷🏻‍♂️
- the yearly reminder that babs doesn't like gravy, and anyone who does is a MONSTER.
- nonsensical christmas polls that she'll fail to share the answers to - mariah carey vs mince pies? gary barlow vs tinsel? elf vs sprouts?
- a daily update of her steve's elf-on-the-shelf "creativity" for the toddlers - until she gets bored of it after day three.
- the random middle-of-the-night "tit, i forget to move the ruddy elf!" gurning selfie.
- steve's tradition of filling erin's bedroom with balloons while she sleeps - a father/daughter birthday tradition - plus a photo of the room with the eights of while erin pretends to sleep. followed by a response to" ALL"the messages she supposedly received clarifying that her kids sleep through anything.
- a post about babs getting "creative" and using her cricut to label christmas presents.
- a rehashed wedding anniversary post, featuring the photo of her dancing with gormless steve, while his face says "what the hell have i just done...?!"
- babs sharing her top tip that the best hot chocolate is made b adding a dash of milk to your options hot chocolate powder - and a generous splash of baileys, despite the fact its mid-afternoon.
- babs posing aggressively clutching whatever festive bottles of baileys she's managed to get her trotters on this year.
- endless photos of margot wearing various christmas jumpers, an elf outfit, a santa hat etc etc.
- babs covered in chocolate after refusing to share a selection box, accompanied by a poll clarifying that one entire selection box definitely counts as "a portion".
- babs posing with her birthday cake and candles at 4am in the morning, because content comes first. 👌🏻
- a family photo in which the conways are wearing matching pyjamas, in which babs is coincidentally concealing her gunt, because the true-to-size size 18 pyjamas are too small.
- babs showing off her latest christmas bedding that will remain on the bed for the entire month of december.
- babs promising to show a christmas mug a day, yet only managing to stick it out for three days - probs one rae dun, one emma bridgewater and the obligatory disney festive mug.
the obligatory "look at the gift bag of tat i burden the kids' teachers with each year" vlog, accompanied by a post of the kids writing christmas cards to their classmates, and babs letting everyone know that always adds a candy-cane or a chocolate coin to every envelope.
- a photo of babs clutching her gnome collection, and repeating the story of why she calls them g-nomies.

sorry to have ruined the magic of christmas for you cowbags! i'm sure i've missed stuff though, so there's still festive treats in store! 🤣
Spot on, this year we could have a December DLP related meltdown as well 😀

You really cracked me up with the polls 🤣

Reactions: 18

………see you witches in 2022 - you’ve tingo jackpotted 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Boris is probably going to suggest we limit social interactions so I'm predicting...

1) out of area meet up with TT to show off Margyyyyyyyy
2) trip to see AP
3) numerous, unnecessary shopping trips
4) big costco trip
5) weekly, or should that be daily, Costco-Starbs visits with "fwends"
6) BIG foot stomping when DLP gets rearranged, blaming her frail father rather than the obvious covid situ

If only she used her time supporting her parents!!!!

Reactions: 16

@BonBon27 no need to write a recap in December now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.