Brummy Mummy #92 Ruddy this, ruddy that, ruddy hell your content’s wack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her birthday at 6.10am ranting away.
Clearly not starting the day with a birthday treat from CBBCSte. There relationship is so platonic.

Everything she has been gifted is utter tat. Her birthday presents are the kind of things that teenagers would like but as an over 40 year old I would look at it all and just see stuff.

She got two card holders...why? Don't you just use your wallet.

Would rather have a nice piece of jewellery or a new leather wallet (if mine was worn out) or a meal out or tickets to something anything else that hasn't got to be stored somewhere.

It's just stuff stuff stuff stuff. Unnecessary stuff to fill the gaping whole in her life where quality relationships should be.
I'd get her showing a couple of really meaningful gifts as PART of a vlog. Not every single thing she recieved down to the tights and socks her mum got her!!

Reactions: 19
On her birthday at 6.10am ranting away.
Clearly not starting the day with a birthday treat from CBBCSte. There relationship is so platonic.

Everything she has been gifted is utter tat. Her birthday presents are the kind of things that teenagers would like but as an over 40 year old I would look at it all and just see stuff.

She got two card holders...why? Don't you just use your wallet.

Would rather have a nice piece of jewellery or a new leather wallet (if mine was worn out) or a meal out or tickets to something anything else that hasn't got to be stored somewhere.

It's just stuff stuff stuff stuff. Unnecessary stuff to fill the gaping whole in her life where quality relationships should be.
I agree! Put aside the fact she just loves to brag: all of her gifts are tit. Who even gets tights wrapped up and gifted. Sorry if that does offend anyone but I don’t get it, is it just so she has more ‘stuff’ to open?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she made a huge deal about her gifts would allow people to really get to know her - yet they're all mundane and totally generic. a hoard of disney tat - disney christmas decorations, halloween mickey ears, a disney crockery set - as IF she'll allow the toddlers to actually eat from ceramic plates on christmas eve! - a gary barlow CD, a selfie ring light, candles, a book, two card holders -?! - tights, socks, bath bombs from lush and no. 7 skincare products. yeah, babs - gifts SO specific and personalised to you! 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was all totally boring, and did she get nothing from the kids?! i bet she was FUMING! plus a meagre contribution from wet san - buy-one-get-one-free tights and no. 7 skincare from last year's boxing day sales! sure babs, everyone totally LOVES and ADORES you! 🙄🙄

• Haha
she made a huge deal about her gifts would allow people to really get to know her - yet they're all mundane and totally generic. a hoard of disney tat - disney christmas decorations, halloween mickey ears, a disney crockery set - as IF she'll allow the toddlers to actually eat from ceramic plates on christmas eve! - a gary barlow CD, a selfie ring light, candles, a book, two card holders -?! - tights, socks, bath bombs from lush and no. 7 skincare products. yeah, babs - gifts SO specific and personalised to you! 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was all totally boring, and did she get nothing from the kids?! i bet she was FUMING! plus a meagre contribution from wet san - buy-one-get-one-free tights and no. 7 skincare from last year's boxing day sales! sure babs, everyone totally LOVES and ADORES you! 🙄🙄
This is what I thought. She’s a basic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree! Put aside the fact she just loves to brag: all of her gifts are tit. Who even gets tights wrapped up and gifted. Sorry if that does offend anyone but I don’t get it, is it just so she has more ‘stuff’ to open?
The same type of people who put photos of piles of presents on Facebook with “Do you think I’ve got McKenzie Reebok enough this Christmas?” When they’ve just wrapped up a load of cheap and useless tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The same type of people who put photos of piles of presents on Facebook with “Do you think I’ve got McKenzie Reebok enough this Christmas?” When they’ve just wrapped up a load of cheap and useless tat.
Yessss exactly.
She buys herself all that crap all the time anyway. What makes is so special. Ive never known a woman of her age to make such a fuss and want so much attention as she does on her birthday.

• Heart
Oh look, the Babs who cried crap is at it again. Guess at least she’s changed it up a bit, branching out from compliments from strangers. AS IF she would tell a group of lads off 🤦🏼‍♀️
B69ACD38-8543-4811-AC65-9E4E35EBA0D3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So you’ve stood up to a gang of lads in front of your drippy husband who sat there and said nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh look, the Babs who cried crap is at it again. Guess at least she’s changed it up a bit, branching out from compliments from strangers. AS IF she would tell a group of lads off 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 905540
As she’s already said today she does like to be over dramatic (never happened not in a million)

ETA Thank the groupon therapist it’s the Babbath tomorrow, rest well ye tattlers! Happy catch up Babs ya absolute rocket 😂

• Haha
She’s so obsessed with Dear Evan Hansen that she cried at the opening song (because it can give her an excuse to make a pity post for herself on the gram) and yet clearly hasn’t listened to ANY of the rest of the soundtrack otherwise she’d know the song the mum sings so what she means is, like Hamilton, it’s popular so she pretends and forces herself to like it

&&& no way did she tell those lads off. Honestly she just makes up scenarios in her head.

• Haha
Aggressive Emma on a train on a Saturday night 🤣🤣 Over tired, Over stimulated and Over exaggerating the truth 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Emma doesn’ t comment on things like the tragedy of Arthur’s abuse and murder because Emma likes to keep her Instagram a’ happy place’.
In reality it’s because she’s a bleeping moronic witch who is narcissistic and if it’s not about her she’s not interested.
What grown ass woman does a video about what she got for her birthday?!! Seriously!
I mean is she really that incredibly stupid that in a year when thousands of people struggle to feed their families and heat their homes, Emma thinks a video showing off all the crap she got for her birthday is appropriate or in any way entertaining?
God it’s the total lack of awareness that beggars belief. These instatwats really are another breed.
They really are another breed. Even Hinch said about Arthur "you're safe now". bleeping idiot. He's NOT safe and never was. She obviously meant he's not suffering any more. These Instahuns really should think before they get finger-busy and hit "post". Twats.

Babs not even mentioning Arthur and posting a video of what she got for her Birthday just about sums her up. She's selfish & a grotesque narc.

Oh, & she never said a peep to the "lads singing dirty songs on the train", these days it's beyond unsafe to confront a gang of lads. She's such a LIAR. Also, we get the Brum/Euston train most weekends to visit family, the times & platforms are announced well in advance, are on the boards, & are viewable online on the "live trains" section of National Rail. They never ran for their train, either. She invents so much crap to make her sound more interesting. All it does is solidify how boring & empty her real life is. No real friends. She's a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I skip through her stories these days, mainly because she's boring as duck . But yesterday and today not one mention of poor Arthur who was brutally murdered. This poor boy is from her home city .Our city has been shook to the core ...I've not been able to sleep properly since reading what happened .This morning she is moaning because she had got another chomp! What the actual f*** .1.no one cares you are as dull as dishwater.2. Gauge this morning audience .I don't normally write on here but I needed to vent.Someone needs to seriously tell this woman about herself ...what she does is a hobby at a push ..noone cares about this shite stuff you post. Sorry for the rant xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just a couple of points to make today in my beloved evening tattle time 🥰

I saw on her birthday story she had a pile of presents and then the ‘usually Christmas morning with the kids’ black bin bag for all the wrapping paper!! What?! It’s not even a proper big birthday why does she need so many presents!

also the train story….?! I can so imagine Babs slurring something to some 11 year old boys loudly playing Pokemon (let’s face it that’s about as rude as it was) and CBBSte sitting there absolutely shitting his pants and equally as embarrassed. Fun times on the train!
She’s something else isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahhh the pissed and slurring bed time stories are quite common now arent they. I swear she used to bang on about the fact she didn't drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I skip through her stories these days, mainly because she's boring as duck . But yesterday and today not one mention of poor Arthur who was brutally murdered. This poor boy is from her home city .Our city has been shook to the core ...I've not been able to sleep properly since reading what happened .This morning she is moaning because she had got another chomp! What the actual f*** .1.no one cares you are as dull as dishwater.2. Gauge this morning audience .I don't normally write on here but I needed to vent.Someone needs to seriously tell this woman about herself ...what she does is a hobby at a push ..noone cares about this shite stuff you post. Sorry for the rant xx
exactly this! Most of us woke up still thinking of that poor boy. I dreamt about it. Tossed and turned. Had serious conversations with my husband about how much it’s on my mind. She woke up and was fuming that she got a Chomp in her advent calendar. Come on now! I understand if she decided not to publicly talk about it on ‘her platform’ (don’t agree but fine) but surely your content should be subdued and reflect that. She hasn’t thought about that little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh look, the Babs who cried crap is at it again. Guess at least she’s changed it up a bit, branching out from compliments from strangers. AS IF she would tell a group of lads off 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 905540
obvs this didn't happen, but if it did, it will have been the result of a drunken babs slurring aggressively - which is equally not okay when the train is full of young kids. this is the woman who was supposedly scared when a random guy at the train station complimented her on her hair, yet now she's brimming with drunken confidence to the point where she's happy to confront a "gang" of lads?! okay babs. equally, babs was obviously drunk, so i doubt she managed the train journey home without a few cock jokes and a few "shits" and "buggers". we all know how aggressive babs is - &especially when drunk - and she. has an utterly vile mouth on her. i imagine cbbste was cringing in shame. it's also an incredibly hypocritical story to fabricate, considering the inappropriate content she exposes her own kids to on a daily basis. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.