Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread suggestion brummymummy#66 no room to social distance under the canopy ,and still telling lies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion: This MOaM is the biggest April fool of all!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pamela, JLo, Beyonce or Babs (with her sequin bunny ears)....hmmm, who would PUS choose?! I mean, she looks so similar to them all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"I seem to be attracted to men aged 50".

Well, given your age, thank duck Babs, cos quite frankly men in their 20's such as the likes of one direction and cartoon characters are a tad far fetched, even for you. 🤦 Mind you, doubt Paul Bettany is going to chew his right arm off to meet you though 🤷

Also, thread title suggestion 💡

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the biggest liar of them all"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread name suggestion
Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she's a size 18?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Taming Twins has posted on her stories she is off to sit in a friend's garden. Wonder if it's Bab's garden?🤔
Nah Babs said a school friend....... And to be fair I'm sure Emma would much rather sit inTT field then her own tiny garden!

Reactions: 8
Please look at any Schumer’s insta latest one is lies lies lies! Just like keban

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her little heart popped? Ooh finally speaking some truth. Small, mean, Stingy, selfish, greedy, tiny are some other words you could use to describe your heart Bab.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do her children get so much for Easter??? ShopDisney toys? My daughter got 2 Easter eggs from Home Bargains and a baby shark toy that cost me £1:99 (I only bought the toy because it was massively reduced). I can't afford to splurge £20 on a stuffed toy for my child for Easter and I doubt many other parents can either. But, you know, relatable.
Also, she makes such a huge deal out of every event. Why??? I understand Christmas and the children's birthdays (and possibly Easter but the presents they've received are a bit extravagant) because it's for the kids but she does it with Valentines Day, her own birthday (never PUS's. He gets a face pack and a bought breakfast) Mother's Day (Never Father's Day) their anniversary is always about her and not him....

...actually sod it. I've just answered my own question haven't I? She only makes a big deal of events that are either all about her or she can make them all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is exceptionally smug this morning!! Great knowledge of diverse religions there too Babs, the former head of RE! Those who don’t celebrate Easter - have a nice Sunday 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

definitely not a size twenty, swipe up for lies a plenty

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone answer me a question.....
I seem to remember there was talk back when she moved to the teeny tiny house, that it was so Triple threat could attend catholic high school? Are they Catholic? Do they ever go to church? I would have thought in order to get into a catholic school you’d have to at least attend chur h and possibly have a letter from your Priest?
She never mentions going to church and Easter Sunday is one of the most important dates for Christians? We’re going to church today for the first time in a year and I’m looking forward to it.
I may have this all wrong and Triple threat isn’t going to catholic school. Mind you it’s not beyond Babs to lie about anything in order to get what she wants- she lies all the time!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.