Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just asked people if she should risk putting her pyjamas on or not incase someone comes to the house?? Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute cretin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is anyone else voting on the poll for her to keep her clothes on 😂 I dont understand why she needs to get into her pyjamas in the middle of the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t understand how Sarah is friends with Babs. They don’t seem to have anything in common at all. I really like Sarah (TT) and her recipes are fab. Her Insta posts are always professional and she labels stuff clearly and doesn’t do many ads. Whereas Babs will advertise anything and everything, puts zero effort in and all her posts/ads/brand work is a complete & utter shambles. Plus she’s filthy, lazy and never ever cooks. They are complete opposites.
However I don’t think this is who’s coming round to Babs house.
I always thought that about TT and Babs. TT is so better.
Babs is definitely more suited to Alison Perry and Toby&Roo!!

Reactions: 11
Why did no one ever come near them but now random people might come into the garden?? Makes no sense. Her OOTD was only 4 hours ago. Fair enough out some comfy trousers on but not PJ's. Probably the same PJs as she took off last night. Weird woman. Defo voted keep you bleddy clothes on

Reactions: 13
Has she really just asked people if she should risk putting her pyjamas on or not incase someone comes to the house?? Jesus Christ this woman is an absolute cretin!!
She’s such a lazy cow. What’s wrong with saying dressed 🤷‍♀️. She should go for a walk, it dry and bright in Birmingham today, she could burn all those Easter Egg calories off....Oh I forgot ‘Calories don’t count at Easter’ according to Babs! 🙄

Reactions: 10
What other 43 year olds use pink SPRAY on their hair!?! Sad or what!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
To be fair, I think she said she hasn't seen her dad "since last year" which does insinuate it's been a year but really she means since 2020 which was 12 weeks ago x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t understand how Sarah is friends with Babs. They don’t seem to have anything in common at all. I really like Sarah (TT) and her recipes are fab. Her Insta posts are always professional and she labels stuff clearly and doesn’t do many ads. Whereas Babs will advertise anything and everything, puts zero effort in and all her posts/ads/brand work is a complete & utter shambles. Plus she’s filthy, lazy and never ever cooks. They are complete opposites.
However I don’t think this is who’s coming round to Babs house.
Same with the other Sarah, Unmumsy Mum. They are switched on, conduct themselves professionally, yet count Babs among their friends!?

Oh wow pink hair. That trend was sooo 2018 😂😂
I wonder if the babettes tell her it looks "amazing" and "so cool" and that they "wish they had the guts to go pink" she will actually dye it pink! Bit like she's keeping that fireace but smothering it in plants because she secretly hates it!

To be fair, I think she said she hasn't seen her dad "since last year" which does insinuate it's been a year but really she means since 2020 which was 12 weeks ago x
Yes, I think she means she's basically not seen him since Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210403_175002.jpg

Seriously?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Continuing to read the comments have made me feel queezy. Why are they so up her arse? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh what a surprise she’s put her pjs on🙄🙄
It’s a beautiful day here ( Devon) I’ve only just come inside to make dinner. I can’t imagine putting my pjs on at 4pm!

Reactions: 15
FBD61139-F3BB-4F7A-96F5-66733D2A50AF.png

so keBabba twins with 3x threat and now wet San a pensioner twins with her 43 year old daughter

what the duck is wrong with that family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 512623
so keBabba twins with 3x threat and now wet San a pensioner twins with her 43 year old daughter

what the duck is wrong with that family
Oooh they can twin in Costco together 🤭 🙄
My sister and I are close in age and often buy the same clothes (unknowingly not on purpose) and it has been known for us to turn up at a family event wearing the same - it is so embarrassing. We now ensure we phone each other to double check what the other is wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.