Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s me but I wouldn’t put the photo of Ethan on a canvas. The wand is across his face, you can’t see his eyes and he’s not smiling. He’s got a lovely smile so that’s what I’d put on a canvas

Reactions: 11
88C0A348-60BF-4152-85FD-9E03D458E72E.jpeg

Stop trying to connect with toddler mums Emma. Your. Kids. Are. Not. Toddlers. Hopefully that’s written in a way you understand. Hope that helps, love you lots x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also I bet the boy made this. She always criticises him doesn’t she?
Yes, all the time. And then she gets called out on here for being horrible to him, and posts something about how much she loves him. It’s so predictable. Yesterday she eye rolled about what he was watching on his iPad on you tube (because he’s not allowed the telly as that’s hers), and it was mentioned on here, and today he’s got a whole grid post dedicated to what a ‘ruddybeaut’ he is. ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, all the time. And then she gets called out on here for being horrible to him, and posts something about how much she loves him. It’s so predictable. Yesterday she eye rolled about what he was watching on his iPad on you tube (because he’s not allowed the telly as that’s hers), and it was mentioned on here, and today he’s got a whole grid post dedicated to what a ‘ruddybeaut’ he is. ☹
It’s been said before Tattle lives rent free in her head & the post about the boy was for our benefit. Hi Babs! Put the phone down & read your Marian Keyes, have another cock in a tin my love. Loves ya lots x

Reactions: 16
View attachment 513794
Stop trying to connect with toddler mums Emma. Your. Kids. Are. Not. Toddlers. Hopefully that’s written in a way you understand. Hope that helps, love you lots x
and in desperation to appeal to toddler mums, she's actually resorted to playing with play doh herself. so despite the plastic table she cleaned specifically so the kids toddlers could play outside with their play doh while the grown ups sat under the can-zebo, but clearly even ethan has rejected her attempts to force him to engage in toddler activities - unsurprisingly, since it's aimed at kids age three and upwards. i bet the kids - ethan in particular - would have loved it if babs had engaged with them in some age-appropriate easter crafts - painting eggs, dying eggs, baking, IG is literally awash with craft ideas - yet instead she geared their entire day around engagement with toddler mums on SM. dragging them outside for an easter egg hunt at the crack of dawn to ensure she could get them to pose for. a photo an upload easter content as early as possible - specifically to appear relatable to mums up super early with toddlers - going wayyy over the top with easter gifts to earn praise for being such a good "mom" but specifically gifting them a load of soft toys because toddlers love soft toys, photographing the kids playing with bubbles - erin obviously refused to participate, as there's no way babs would have missed out on sharing a photo of the golden child - and whilst ethan may enjoy playing with bubbles, it's still an activity she's picked purposefully because it's also an activity toddler suitable, and then clearly trying to entice them into playing with playdoh - obviously a step too far, so babs has been forced to create toddler content on her own. it's so cringeworthy.

that, or this is babs showing off the extent of her cooking abilities! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Maybe she prefers the elasticated pj pants?

She loves twinning - do you remember when she and Claire accidentally, on purpose, wore black floral dress with headband for an eat out to help out meal last year??
Totally. Bloody. Weird.

For what it's worth, I think that gushing social media posts about certain loved ones/husbands/kids are a red flag for a less than perfect real life relationship. Coz really, if you have to show you're love for someone on an online platform to thousands of people then isn't always just a bit shallow?!?
I tell my kids and husband I love them every single day without the world knowing and you know what, that means more because they actually here it.

Reactions: 22
Babs is very quiet this afternoon / evening. Did she peak too soon with her early morning and too much booze?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she had a lovely day? I’m not sure from her stories as she didn’t really mention it. Was it a lovely day? Did she have a nice day? Did she eat and have a lovely day? She never mentioned it 🤔 Why does “the lady doth protest too much” enter my head every time she talks about how happy she is or how lovely something is? Can we ever actually believe a single word that comes out of her mouth?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she had a lovely day? I’m not sure from her stories as she didn’t really mention it. Was it a lovely day? Did she have a nice day? Did she eat and have a lovely day? She never mentioned it 🤔 Why does “the lady doth protest too much” enter my head every time she talks about how happy she is or how lovely something is? Can we ever actually believe a single word that comes out of her mouth?
Scrunched up noses all round to prove the loveliness 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Scrunched up noses all round to prove the loveliness 😂
Yeah those photos are just confirming my feeing that she’s over compensating for how lovely her day really was. Or she spent it breaking all manner of Covid rules and is pretending she had a lovely time at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be honest, it sounds like what Babs does every other day anyway....eats chocolate, watches films, doesn’t cook, takes crap, staged, selfies to convince everyone that they’re having the best possible time.

You’re right, the lady does doth protest too much!!

Reactions: 20
In the pics she posted on her story's earlier of the kids with the teddy's,

Ethan has a lovely natural smile but poor Erin looks like she's can smell something horrid! Not a good look, even worse when grot bags does it

Reactions: 18
She has just said - "It's not night time" in the sane set if stories she is trying to say isn't her in the morning
Come on Emma,,,,, lay of the cocks and make sense you moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s been rule breaking, I think she’s had one too many cocks in tins & fell asleep. That’s why she’s now in her pj’s. She looks away from the camera when talking about the in laws, so either lying about going to theirs tomorrow or doesn’t want to go.

I wonder what her kids think of all the stuff. I cant see them getting genuinely excited about more stuffed toys and stationery. They must open the gifts and then put them to one side and forget about them as they merge into all the others. Must be boring really.

Reactions: 11
If the drawers full of lip balms are anything to go by, then I think they very much do just put stuff to the side and forget about whatever they’ve been bought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.