Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jdxo

New thread name suggestion
Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she's a size 18?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bumfluff80

After the Club Tropiconway post all I have going round in my head is .... Club Tropiconway drinks ain’t free, cock in a tin served in a mug that’s fake Disney. All that’s missing is poor Ste, but don’t worry he’s on Grinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
WTF!
One Walk with Wet Sandra???? What a bare faced lying knob!!!!!!
And hasn't seen Grandad Rog the Dodge! Pull the other fucking one Emma you fat lying disgrace.
There's been more than one walk mentioned by you with WS as it is, without the non essential shopping trips with her too 🤬🤬🤬🤬
And what about Ethan's bday in January!? Don't try and pretend they didn't drop off cards and presents etc because EVERYONE, EVERYONE I know has been doing this.
God, this awful disgrace of a woman could not lie straight in bed 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I hope it pisses down in Brum and your gazebo blows away 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m back after a little break guys although I’ve been silently reading. We’ve had some loss and tragedy in the family and I’ve had a month off work. I was actually due to start a new job but that’s on pause now. It’s all been horrendous.

Anyway, just wanted to say that bab swanning around like she’s gods gift makes me sick. TU are despicable and so is she. Watched the start of the video this morning and she really thinks she is something special serving the world through her ‘advice’ and lifestyle.
She looks terrible and has gained so much weight. Life is precious bab- about time you started looking after yours. Sunshine and rainbows: fake! She’s a nasty bitch. As you were....

ETA: we knew all along Stephen was the one to do the canopy with you barking orders at him bab. Your lying post about dragging them Up the steps didn’t fool us. Oh and if anyone has the energy to report her latest post for not being ad- own product please go ahead

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Can someone answer me a question.....
I seem to remember there was talk back when she moved to the teeny tiny house, that it was so Triple threat could attend catholic high school? Are they Catholic? Do they ever go to church? I would have thought in order to get into a catholic school you’d have to at least attend chur h and possibly have a letter from your Priest?
She never mentions going to church and Easter Sunday is one of the most important dates for Christians? We’re going to church today for the first time in a year and I’m looking forward to it.
I may have this all wrong and Triple threat isn’t going to catholic school. Mind you it’s not beyond Babs to lie about anything in order to get what she wants- she lies all the time!
From what I remember kenny and his family are Catholic and I believe Erin has done her holy communion, Ethans should be this year. My children took confirmation in year 5/6 but I don’t know what’s happening this year because of covid.
there is a girls Catholic high school she may want her to go to and the entry requirements for there are pretty strict. Other Catholic high schools usually will take Catholics first and from a Catholic primary school but aren’t so fussed about the letters of recommendation.
Could you imagine Father Patrick (no idea what church she associates with by the way) writing a letter of recommendation for the CONwoman?
“God fearing, good Catholic family on the fathers side let down by the weak minded enabler of a father and loud mouthed brash narcissistic mother. We have banned her from mass as she tried to eat all the communion wafers and drink the wine as #caloriesdontcountinchurch #godlovessize18”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Trouble is EVERYTHING is a lie!
How do you know if Babs is lying?? Her mouth moves!!

There are lots of people who haven’t seen family throughout this whole pandemic because they live far away from family. She lives round the corner from her folks so she needs to shut her yellow toothed mouth and show some genuine acknowledgement for how fucking lucky she is. She bought a ( smaller) more expensive house, both her and her husband “work” they’ve had holidays galore and she’s done endless shopping throughout this whole thing. So shut the fuck up about being excited to see your family when we all know you’ve been seeing them throughout.
Her kids are at school, the weather was incredible on Mon, Tues and Wed. Her parents are retired. If she missed her dad that much why didn’t she go round at the beginning of the week and sit in their garden?
*Because as you suggest it’s all nonsense and she has been seeing them throughout but needs relatable content so is jumping on this bandwagon.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In what world is this ok? 🤬🤬

Emma, you are a disgrace. Showing your daughters personal things online to thousands of people without her permission.
You are so disgustingly desperate for attention and engagement aren't you.

I cannot wait for the day those kids wake up and see you for what you are.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

ohyes

VIP Member
FDCF7F1E-1097-4415-AB17-A1E22E6249E4.jpeg

The size 18 is a little snug eh? Well, maybe that’s because YOU’RE NOT A SIZE 18 YOU DICK

Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
Potential TW - mentions self harm

I don’t normally comment on this thread but here’s my take. I’m a lot younger than band but I’m a size 18. I recognise that in some shops I might need a 20 or 22 especially if I want to size up for comfort. Her claim that she is “body confident” is such bullshit, posting pictures of yourself like she does on social media means fuck all. Also this thing about “it’s a bit warm so you have to wear your “cossie” in the garden” is fucking disgusting. I am not body confident at all - I have stretch marks, self harm scars across my thighs and a birthmark across my back. Even in summer I don’t show my legs or stomach so babs making out like body confidence means sharing yourself half naked on social media is so wrong and misleading.

also side note - I bought a bra from tu this week (in the right size) and it fits fine so babs squeezing into a bra that doesn’t fit doesn’t mean she’s body confident

• Heart

Itscharlibaby

I’m more of a lurker but this mornings pity party (or should that be PIT party 🤮) have really pissed me off.
Emma WHY haven’t you been on more than one walk with wet san? It’s been allowed so it’s not like you be breaking any rules (although she likes doing that doesn’t she...)
Plus her parents are retired, she has fuck all to do every day except cramming in 17 hours of Netflix, so I just can’t understand why she wasn’t going for “socially distanced” walks, oh that’s right it’s because she’s a fat, yellow haired lying scumbag. God I hope she reads tattle this morning and sees all the well articulated truth we’re writing.
I hope you get stuck in the sink bath and your shitty gazebo blows away.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
My thoughts this morning that no one asked for:

1) She says she’s dreamt about her family because she’s seeing them soon - what her mum, dad and sister? Who she’s seen ALL the way through the pandemic? WTF?

2) She doesn’t appear to have plans today or tomorrow to use the canopy gazebo while it’s warm so why did they bother setting it all up if they’ll have to just take it down again when it’s cold and windy by the weekend? I mean I know why, for Insta content, but seriously?!?

3) Smashing chocolate with her head? I think I can hear the sound of a barrel being scraped and I live hundreds of miles away from her!

4) When is she going to look in a mirror or look at her reels/photos/stories and realise the toddler headband and clown make up are doing her absolutely no favours?

5) Is she a size 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Crocs with charms on? I won't even buy my toddler crocs because they are just vile. Why doesn't she buy herself and Erin a wolf fleece and complete the ensemble?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Baboff

I've emailed the CEO
I've queried the choice of influencer chosen to advertise their products
I've queried why comments asking about size were deleted
And why comments stating she was an example of a real woman were allowed to remain
I suffer from an eating disorder. Due to my size am I not a real woman
Shameful from Sainsburys utterly shameful

• Heart
  • Sad