Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why can't she say Ethan is vegetarian. Rather than Ethan is "still" vegetarian like it's an inconvenience to her?!! Oh that's right it is 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t insult her intelligence, she’s got a Masters you know, but she still doesn’t know how to use an apostrophe

Babs, it’s Conways. Not Conway’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone answer me a question.....
I seem to remember there was talk back when she moved to the teeny tiny house, that it was so Triple threat could attend catholic high school? Are they Catholic? Do they ever go to church? I would have thought in order to get into a catholic school you’d have to at least attend chur h and possibly have a letter from your Priest?
She never mentions going to church and Easter Sunday is one of the most important dates for Christians? We’re going to church today for the first time in a year and I’m looking forward to it.
I may have this all wrong and Triple threat isn’t going to catholic school. Mind you it’s not beyond Babs to lie about anything in order to get what she wants- she lies all the time!
From what I remember kenny and his family are Catholic and I believe Erin has done her holy communion, Ethans should be this year. My children took confirmation in year 5/6 but I don’t know what’s happening this year because of covid.
there is a girls Catholic high school she may want her to go to and the entry requirements for there are pretty strict. Other Catholic high schools usually will take Catholics first and from a Catholic primary school but aren’t so fussed about the letters of recommendation.
Could you imagine Father Patrick (no idea what church she associates with by the way) writing a letter of recommendation for the CONwoman?
“God fearing, good Catholic family on the fathers side let down by the weak minded enabler of a father and loud mouthed brash narcissistic mother. We have banned her from mass as she tried to eat all the communion wafers and drink the wine as #caloriesdontcountinchurch #godlovessize18”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is EVERYTHING such a big drama with her.
Why is she awake at 6.15 on a Sunday 'waiting' for Easter to start. Non of this vile vulgar consumerism about Easter is for anyone's benefit except Instagram.

I can just imagine her ex students coming out of their GCSE R.E exam....

"But Mrs Conbabs, there was nothing in the Easter section of the exam about Calorie free chocolate, Sparkly Bunny ears, Dressing gowns with rabbits on, excessive presents, mini egg cakes from Costco, cheap Easter decorations on a shelf or Bunting" 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So rule breaking today then? This morning’s stories filmed yesterday? Or did the Easter bunny eat your candy floss ’pink’ hair? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's sad her life feels so empty that she has to have things and fads to fill the void. She needs to find herself and contentment. As a mum her IG would be so more relatable if it wasn't just all about her having a great time. Get behind the lens, step away, plan your content and stop with every #ad going.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So rule breaking today then? This morning’s stories filmed yesterday? Or did the Easter bunny eat your candy floss ’pink’ hair? 🤷‍♀️
Yes, where’s the pink hair gone 🤔🤷‍♀️??
Definitely pre-recorded. She’s definitely up to something. Pity Wet San’s neighbours aren’t eagle eyed tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to happen at the crack of dawn?? Egg hunt, photo shoot, cooked breakfast, all done by 8am! What’s the rush?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do her children get so much for Easter??? ShopDisney toys? My daughter got 2 Easter eggs from Home Bargains and a baby shark toy that cost me £1:99 (I only bought the toy because it was massively reduced). I can't afford to splurge £20 on a stuffed toy for my child for Easter and I doubt many other parents can either. But, you know, relatable.
Also, she makes such a huge deal out of every event. Why??? I understand Christmas and the children's birthdays (and possibly Easter but the presents they've received are a bit extravagant) because it's for the kids but she does it with Valentines Day, her own birthday (never PUS's. He gets a face pack and a bought breakfast) Mother's Day (Never Father's Day) their anniversary is always about her and not him....

...actually sod it. I've just answered my own question haven't I? She only makes a big deal of events that are either all about her or she can make them all about her.
I think she makes a huge deal out of every event for content. Also so she can buy new tat in home bargains!

I think the pink hair was colour spray not dye so comes out easily.

Reactions: 13
I think she makes a huge deal out of every event for content. Also so she can buy new tat in home bargains!

I think the pink hair was colour spray not dye so comes out easily.
It had rubbed off all over her neck and dressing gown 🤣 she actually had to wash her dressing gown! 🙊 shame it was the one only out for Easter, not the one she festers in for most of the year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does everything have to happen at the crack of dawn?? Egg hunt, photo shoot, cooked breakfast, all done by 8am! What’s the rush?
Well they’re all in bed by 6pm so have to squeeze it all in by then!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t she whinging a couple of months ago about having to store all of her children’s teddies and looking for storage for them? So the obvious, logical thing to do was to buy 2 more teddies each.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.