Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh they can twin in Costco together 🤭 🙄
My sister and I are close in age and often buy the same clothes (unknowingly not on purpose) and it has been known for us to turn up at a family event wearing the same - it is so embarrassing. We now ensure we phone each other to double check what the other is wearing.
My sister and I have done that too! One year we bought each other the same cardigan for Christmas 🤣 Always had to check she wasn’t wearing it before I saw her. I also accidentally twin quite a lot with my next door neighbour, we’ve been asked if we’re sisters a number of times as we look similar and have the same taste in clothes. It’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I sometimes put my 6 and 9 year olds in matching clothes, I did more when they were younger because it was so cute, but they have such different styles now (one loves girly dresses, one prefers hoodies!) it’s pretty impossible. Christmas jumpers are the most likely thing I can match for them now!
Anyway. My point is that it’s embarrassing to twin with another adult, and Babs is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would be mortified if my mum bought the same clothes as me and wanted to "twin". The pair of them need to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh what a surprise she’s put her pjs on🙄🙄
It’s a beautiful day here ( Devon) I’ve only just come inside to make dinner. I can’t imagine putting my pjs on at 4pm!
I know we say it all the time, but I find it so odd that she's in her pyjamas for most of the day. It's as though she's checked out from having to do anything once she's in them. No intention of cooking a bit of dinner, going for a walk, doing any tidying... you get my drift.
She lives like a student in digs. It's very odd behaviour for a 43-year-old.

• Wow
I know we say it all the time, but I find it so odd that she's in her pyjamas for most of the day. It's as though she's checked out from having to do anything once she's in them. No intention of cooking a bit of dinner, going for a walk, doing any tidying... you get my drift.
She lives like a student in digs. It's very odd behaviour for a 43-year-old.
Yes definitely does nothing once the pjs are on! I can’t imagine sitting around all day in my pjs or putting them back on after just a few hours. Unless I was ill.
She’s SUCH a lazy slob. Literally does nothing. My husband would not put up with it if I behaved like she does. It’s like she thinks she’s the Queen Bee and everyone is just lucky to breath the same
( manky fetid) air.
I really cannot stand this witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Baby Spice was an over weight, yellow toothed, sweaty mess, with badly dyed and cut hair, no dress sense and a lying bleep. Then yes. Yes, she's basically baby spice 🙄🤦‍♀️
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Exactly. What an insult to Baby Spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Before I had kids, on weekends, I'd often have my pjs on by 4pm.. following a full clean of the house, big dog walk, dinner prepped and then I'd have a nice long bath, glass of wine and pjs.

Now I have two kids my pjs go on when I've finally finished parenting, tidying, cleaning, cooking etc. At least 8pm.

She's like a student. Not a 43 year old mother of two ?!?!

She’s going to get it professionally dyed pink isn’t she 🙈 Emma, you aren’t even a budget Louise Pentland. She dumped you, give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s going to get it professionally dyed pink isn’t she 🙈 Emma, you aren’t even a budget Louise Pentland. She dumped you, give it up.
Ooh yes, I forgot that LP used to have pink hair. Babatha should give it up, her face is too red from all the booze and sun damage to carry off a colour like that.

I know it has been discussed loads before but I would love to know what happened with those 2!!

Reactions: 14
Maybe, it’s because you have your manky pyjamas on all the time ( probably the same ones) that no one comes near you, not pandemic related at all. Hope that helps x

7E6ADD45-7545-4DD7-B126-072E772BA9D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't mean to insult your intelligence bab, I know u were a teacher with a masters and whatnot, but I'm not sure that 4 months is half a year? 🤔 I mean, I could be wrong, after all I only have an NVQ!
I was just coming to say the same!! It’s 43 and a 1/3 masters in cuntery that’s all keBabba has.

• Haha
Maybe she prefers the elasticated pj pants?

She loves twinning - do you remember when she and Claire accidentally, on purpose, wore black floral dress with headband for an eat out to help out meal last year??

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe she prefers the elasticated pj pants?

She loves twinning - do you remember when she and Claire accidentally, on purpose, wore black floral dress with headband for an eat out to help out meal last year??
And when Claire went to hers for her birthday, I think it was? They wore the same again. Only keBabba didn’t bother getting changed even though it was Claire’s birthday and keBabba was at home

• Wow
Guys I don’t think I can sleep with the fear that the Easter bunny could eat Babs hair as it might think it’s candy floss 😬😬😬
RIP Easter Bunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.