Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, all the time. And then she gets called out on here for being horrible to him, and posts something about how much she loves him. It’s so predictable. Yesterday she eye rolled about what he was watching on his iPad on you tube (because he’s not allowed the telly as that’s hers), and it was mentioned on here, and today he’s got a whole grid post dedicated to what a ‘ruddybeaut’ he is. ☹
Was smiling to myself when I saw that post it’s so obvious it’s painful
The thought of going to the in laws tomorrow made her grimace like she had a Preparation H nozzle up her bum
I mean is this the face of excitement 🤔 hopefully she will change out of that ratty dressing gown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The thought of going to the in laws tomorrow made her grimace like she had a Preparation H nozzle up her bum
I mean is this the face of excitement 🤔 hopefully she will change out of that ratty dressing gown
It's like she is saying she can't wait through gritted teeth. Perhaps send the memo to your face Babs that you can't wait 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering this is her ‘job’ she is shocking at checking what she posts makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great news everyone. Babs has declared that we can all eat chocolate, watch tele and have a bath today. So any of you about to head out to work, look after small people etc, can take the day off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Great news everyone. Babs has declared that we can all eat chocolate, watch tele and have a bath today. So any of you about to head out to work, look after small people etc, can take the day off 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bet that's what she is wishing she could do today instead of visiting the inlaws. I don't suppose they spend the day blowing smoke up her arse and she must find it frustrating.
Imagine her in a room full of Tattlers.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she tried really hard to look straight at the camera when talking about the Conway's but the blinking gave her away, she just doesn't want to go haha, then the next story about her own family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.