Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think to myself 'wow, lockdown hasn't been kind to Wet Sandra' đź‘€

Also, just gonna leave this here,,,,,

She's posted 24 Insta Stories today. 24!
On a day that is a Bank Holiday so most people (not key workers) are off work.
On a day where she was supposedly so excited to see her parents yet cannot put her phone down.
She's addicted.
She has NOTHING of any value to post yet she shared twenty bleeping four insta stories.

She needs serious help.
This was also the day after she put her out of office on so supposedly shouldn't be working...isn't insta her work?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't somebody post a photo of the Wet Wet Wets and the Conways together on that shite autumn photo shoot? Proof that she absolutely has seen her Dad in the last year. twit.

• Heart
Didn't somebody post a photo of the Wet Wet Wets and the Conways together on that shite autumn photo shoot? Proof that she absolutely has seen her Dad in the last year. twit.
Yes!!!!! Babs if you are going to lie at least remember your previous lies!!!!!

Reactions: 18
I feel really sorry for PUS's parents. Don't they get to sit under the gazebo and see their son? What about his sister? Doesn't she want to see her niece and nephew? It always seems to be about her and her family. I get the impression that Stephen's family don't like her very much or she doesn't really like them.

Mind you, If i was watching my brother do absolutely everything for his girlfriend/wife and saw her just slobbing around in her pyjamas all day not lifting a finger, I wouldn't like her very much.

Reactions: 28
I feel really sorry for PUS's parents. Don't they get to sit under the gazebo and see their son? What about his sister? Doesn't she want to see her niece and nephew? It always seems to be about her and her family. I get the impression that Stephen's family don't like her very much or she doesn't really like them.

Mind you, If i was watching my brother do absolutely everything for his girlfriend/wife and saw her just slobbing around in her pyjamas all day not lifting a finger, I wouldn't like her very much.
I think the Conway seniors probably refuse all Internet mention. Maybe PUS (for once) puts his foot down about that.

Also notice her disdain for Ethan watching his programme this morning, but total joy for golden child and her bestie visiting 🙄

• Sad
Imagine keeping a fireplace you don't like, just for content as your head followers thought it was Harry Potter inspired. She is such a sad sack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine keeping a fireplace you don't like, just for content as your head followers thought it was Harry Potter inspired. She is such a sad sack.
It wasn’t even the babettes that noticed it first. It was tattlers that said it looked like the ministry of magic.
But she won’t let those mugs4mugs know that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why have her kids not been playing with other children for “months?” Apologies as I live in Scotland so rules slightly different, but this whole time, under 12’s have not had same restrictions as adults, so if we have been for a walk or a bike ride, we ask one of my 9 year old sons friends to come so they can entertain each other, or we will take them to a park or skatepark. Also, my son will ask if he can pop across the road and play football or trampoline with his friend. Her kids lives are very micromanaged aren’t they.

Reactions: 7
Why have her kids not been playing with other children for “months?” Apologies as I live in Scotland so rules slightly different, but this whole time, under 12’s have not had same restrictions as adults, so if we have been for a walk or a bike ride, we ask one of my 9 year old sons friends to come so they can entertain each other, or we will take them to a park or skatepark. Also, my son will ask if he can pop across the road and play football or trampoline with his friend. Her kids lives are very micromanaged aren’t they.
Children count as a number in England. Unless under 5.

Reactions: 9
Unless it's been at school, my children haven't played with anyone else either as we've not been allowed to.

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Jade33, post: 4485662, member: 2636"
Just looks as tit and overcrowded as ever! 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I do wonder why she has dedicated a grid post to a fireplace and cover up 90% of it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just looks as tit and overcrowded as ever! 🤣
All those plants make me itch. I have no qualms in saying I’m not a plant person (I can kill a cactus) but I always worry there’s gonna be creepy crawlies hiding in them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was also the day after she put her out of office on so supposedly shouldn't be working...isn't insta her work?
She has let her life and her "job" bleurgh together until there literally is no distinction! If she could have got away with it again, ideally she'd have staged a meltdown Wednesday/Thursday, done a woe is me post for MAX engagement, and taken the weekend off. As it is, she might not be responding to emails, but she has to always have her eye on keeping up engagement, no doubt parts of this weekend including her parents visiting is being filmed for vlog purposes. It's SO bloody unhealthy. She has no boundaries whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
D6AD19FA-649B-4B1F-8D86-03665D1AB20E.jpeg

This is babs rolling her eyes when she is taking about the boy on this morning’s stories. She is so horrid to and about him. I hope he carries on being exactly who he wants to be and that he goes no contact with his narcissist mother as soon as he is old enough. She is ViLE.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve only just stumbled across Emma’s insta.... wtf?! She has well and truly lost her marbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.