Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the people who has commented that they won't be shopping at Sainsburys again because Emma jokes about DV and suicide is followed by Daisy May Cooper...
Bloody love the IC20 šŸ˜‚

Ps, why is she 'brave' for doing this? Would she be brave if she was a size 12?? Whole thing is šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People are reposting in the TU post now, cross that their comments got deleted and I can't blame them!

Reactions: 18
ā€œAnd if you donā€™t have a garden I hope you can go to a park or....you know...sit on a bench somewhere to see peopleā€
Oh duck off Emma!
Sheā€™s so insincere šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
ā€œAnd if you donā€™t have a garden I hope you can go to a park or....you know...sit on a bench somewhere to see peopleā€
Oh duck off Emma!
The pandemic is over guys. From Monday covid is no more šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ get your gazebos out your family round and get pissed.

I believe he won for the reason that both his auntie and grandma see these posts and would congratulate him, and if sheā€™d made it up then sheā€™d look insane.

And also his costume wasnā€™t elaborate, it was pyjamas. Should he have not gone in a costume at all?

Iā€™m not sticking up with Emma, I canā€™t stand the lump of lard but Iā€™m happy for a little boy that probably senses heā€™s second best and heā€™s got some attention.
babs lies regularly - she fabricates, embellishes and dramatically exaggerates stories on a daily basis, and her parents and sister don't question her obviously bizarre and irratic behaviour, even when they must be aware that half the stuff she posts isn't accurate.

and ofc i'm pleased that ethan won, but even if that IS true, he's still going to feel rejected and second best, because he hasn't simply been congratulated - the whole situation has been twisted to ensure that babs herself is highlighted as the winner, with ethan playing second best, as always. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
The pandemic is over guys. From Monday covid is no more šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ get your gazebos out your family round and get pissed.
Not quite, only over once primary reopens.

I can just picture her spinning Tu a line about how itā€™s all lies, despite still having a story highlight on her feed.

Reactions: 11
Ugh.
I know itā€™s MY issue, and MY jealousy, and itā€™s not actually Babsā€™s fault, or anyone else who is quite rightly excited that rule of 6/2 households mixing is coming so they can see family.......but HOW many times is she going to mention it?? Seriously. Sheā€™s bought bunting. She wants to garden over the weekend. Sheā€™s going to see her parents. Ok, lucky you, have a super time, but stop banging on about it when so many people still canā€™t see their loved ones because of their job or distance, or wonā€™t be able to see them ever again šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I guess Sunday evening weā€™ll get her insincere ā€œso lucky I can see my parents tomorrow. Sorry if you canā€™tā€ *smug face* And whatā€™s even more ridiculous is that we know sheā€™s been out walking and shopping with her mum all the way through anyway!šŸ¤¬View attachment 500728
sending you lots of love and lettingmyounknow you're.not alone. I wont be seeing family. and its ruddy hard

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Emma!
I wonder if thatā€™s why she often canā€™t look directly at the camera when she speaks, her eyes are always wandering off to the side, a sure sign of liar liar pants on fire!

babs lies regularly - she fabricates, embellishes and dramatically exaggerates stories on a daily basis, and her parents and sister don't question her obviously bizarre and irratic behaviour, even when they must be aware that half the stuff she posts isn't accurate.

and ofc i'm pleased that ethan won, but even if that IS true, he's still going to feel rejected and second best, because he hasn't simply been congratulated - the whole situation has been twisted to ensure that babs herself is highlighted as the winner, with ethan playing second best, as always. šŸ˜”
Yeah I know ... I watch her stories the same as you. Iā€™m also allowed to voice my opinion.

All I did was make the point that if his grandma or aunt believed it and said well done for winning then heā€™d be confused and tell her he didnā€™t. Iā€™d just like to believe she wouldnā€™t lie on her child to that extreme.

But yes I know she lies and fabricate, brilliant observation.

Iā€™m so done with it on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
81500AFA-D925-4241-92AD-C80FFE5A25BA.jpeg

Thought it was a cock šŸ¤”

P.s we donā€™t all need to drink everyday like you Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear me, a lot of people on that Tu post popping back to ask why their comments are being deleted!
She's being infuriating about the slight changes next week. It means absolutely nothing to a lot of people- they still won't be able to see their nearest and dearest!! And we all know she's been seeing Claire (they're her bubble for anyone who missed it) and she's definitely been seeing her parents! All it really means is she won't have to have a fake meltdown and disappear for a day to do it!!!

Reactions: 18
Tu have subscribed to the Babs school of thought. Only comments which support the Kween are allowed, anything remotely nearing the truth about her character have been deleted. Most disconcerting that they can wipe the truth so easily. Teflon Babs strikes again.

I emailed Sainsburyā€™s regarding the Tu situation. Will update you all if I get a reply x

Reactions: 28
Tu have also blocked me!! Arseholes. Wonā€™t be buying their stuff again.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
TU have blocked me as well- they hadnā€™t last night, only deleted my comment- which was not ā€˜trollingā€™ in the slightest just questioning fit. This has annoyed me a lot because i often buy from TU. Not anymore!
I donā€™t post much here because Iā€™m always too behind with the threads but I canā€™t vent this to anyone other than the IC20000! šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Think Simon Roberts (Sainsburyā€™s CEO) will be getting a strongly worded email from me!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is awful TU are blocking people. Really not good look for their brand. Also an absolute thereā€™s nowhere you can direct your frustration (other than here) at brands using bad influencers to promote their brands.

So this morning Emma is planning a spreadsheet of their Easter holiday - just how many plans are they having ???? How about letting the kids just chill out.

Reactions: 22
She is driving me insane, she really thinks the world is returning to normal on Monday. Super spreading again in half term, maximising every single day so she doesnā€™t have to parent in the house. I understand it great she will be able to see family she hasnā€™t seen for ages to see people but she is going completely over the top. Posts like hers could easily make others feel like crap. Her disingenuous posts ā€˜sorry if you havenā€™t got a gardenā€™ made me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Add ne to the TU blocked list. 3 comments asking why the they hadn't sent the "poor woman" a top that fitted her, all deleted! So DM'd that I was disappointed in their handling of people's genuine questions about the item, and also considering some of the comments regarding her online activity, maybe they should research the influencers they work with... that's Sainsbury's, Tu, and Argos down a customer!

She is driving me insane, she really thinks the world is returning to normal on Monday. Super spreading again in half term, maximising every single day so she doesnā€™t have to parent in the house. I understand it great she will be able to see family she hasnā€™t seen for ages to see people but she is going completely over the top. Posts like hers could easily make others feel like crap. Her disingenuous posts ā€˜sorry if you havenā€™t got a gardenā€™ made me sick.
Kind of makes you hope it pisses down the entire Easter holiday doesn't it??

Those amongst us not yet blocked by Tu, do let us know if they give up today and remove the post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.