Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I thought she was annoying enough banging on about getting the garden ready for days and days and days but sheā€™s taken it to a whole new level with this utter shite sheā€™s spouting this morning.
Babs seriously.....WHY ARE YOU LYING?? You are not clever enough to lie because you always get caught out. When will you realise that you canā€™t share every detail of your boring life on Insta and then tell us youā€™ve done something completely different?? FFS just be honest about what youā€™re doing and own your decisions/mistakes, youā€™d feel a lot better about yourself. Hope that helps šŸ˜˜

Also I know itā€™s small in the great scheme of how tit Babs is but LOL to the first poll in weeks. Something she was going to do every week?? As if. Sheā€™s so crap at her job šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her lies are my biggest bug bare now! šŸ¤¬
Trouble is EVERYTHING is a lie!
How do you know if Babs is lying?? Her mouth moves!!

There are lots of people who havenā€™t seen family throughout this whole pandemic because they live far away from family. She lives round the corner from her folks so she needs to shut her yellow toothed mouth and show some genuine acknowledgement for how bleeping lucky she is. She bought a ( smaller) more expensive house, both her and her husband ā€œworkā€ theyā€™ve had holidays galore and sheā€™s done endless shopping throughout this whole thing. So shut the duck up about being excited to see your family when we all know youā€™ve been seeing them throughout.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off

Are you telling me your dad couldnā€™t stand on his doorstep and wave to you whilst you stood at the gate whilst you were having a walkety walk walk walk .......... they really must think we are as thick as them OR you couldnā€™t drivety drive drive drive to their house and wave from the car šŸ¤Ø
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ jeez sheā€™s a liar. Sheā€™s seen them all the way through, which is fine, just admit it. If someone says to me theyā€™ve seen family then for me itā€™s not an issue. Just donā€™t spout tit. Own it. Sheā€™s getting worse and worse. Iā€™m on a countdown to meltdown for her !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she have to sing absolutely fā€™ing EVERYTHING!! God, it reeeaallly does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trouble is EVERYTHING is a lie!
How do you know if Babs is lying?? Her mouth moves!!

There are lots of people who havenā€™t seen family throughout this whole pandemic because they live far away from family. She lives round the corner from her folks so she needs to shut her yellow toothed mouth and show some genuine acknowledgement for how bleeping lucky she is. She bought a ( smaller) more expensive house, both her and her husband ā€œworkā€ theyā€™ve had holidays galore and sheā€™s done endless shopping throughout this whole thing. So shut the duck up about being excited to see your family when we all know youā€™ve been seeing them throughout.
Her kids are at school, the weather was incredible on Mon, Tues and Wed. Her parents are retired. If she missed her dad that much why didnā€™t she go round at the beginning of the week and sit in their garden?
*Because as you suggest itā€™s all nonsense and she has been seeing them throughout but needs relatable content so is jumping on this bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As if she hasn't seen them!!!! What did she do with Wet San's mother's day presents then? Fling them at her from their moving car? Was Grandad Rog hiding in the loft just in case? What about the insta silence at Christmas then? We all know where she was. She posts the most mundane crap, and then nothing on Christmas day.
If you're gonna lie, you've gotta remember the lies, and she's not clever enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m more of a lurker but this mornings pity party (or should that be PIT party šŸ¤®) have really pissed me off.
Emma WHY havenā€™t you been on more than one walk with wet san? Itā€™s been allowed so itā€™s not like you be breaking any rules (although she likes doing that doesnā€™t she...)
Plus her parents are retired, she has duck all to do every day except cramming in 17 hours of Netflix, so I just canā€™t understand why she wasnā€™t going for ā€œsocially distancedā€ walks, oh thatā€™s right itā€™s because sheā€™s a fat, yellow haired lying scumbag. God I hope she reads tattle this morning and sees all the well articulated truth weā€™re writing.
I hope you get stuck in the sink bath and your crappy gazebo blows away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In her mind sheā€™s probably a princess in a Disney film singing her way through the pandemic
Aye Princess Fiona ooops thatā€™s Dreamworks not Disney šŸ˜‚

If her out of office is on can she just not fuckity duck off for the weekend & get off the gram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
None of her "fam" has been in the garden? Does Claire not count as "fam" as she's been in the house due to being in a bubble with Babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ever since someone said about her not looking at the camera when she lies on her stories, I canā€™t stop looking out for it now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Once you know, its sooooo obvious when sheā€™s telling porkies šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon the delivery driverā€™s a Tattler!! šŸ˜‚. (If the conversation even happened)

Babs, a hint: adults arenā€™t usually still in their manky PJs hours after waking up. They put proper clothes on. Radical, hey?

Reactions: 17
Isnā€™t her sister Claire in a bubble with the wet wipes and the con-ways?
Thatā€™s not allowed.

Over Christmas there was a photo of Claire and Babs and the wet wipes and she was on a radio silence. It was on Claireā€™s FB I believe someone mentioned it here??

What about the neighbours tribute? Do we honestly believe the wet wipes filmed that?

What about the two holidays, birthdays and Christmas?

What about Steā€™s mum and Dad and sister? Do they not count then? They are older than the wet wipes clan. What about them seeing the grandkids?

Reactions: 10
Her kids are at school, the weather was incredible on Mon, Tues and Wed. Her parents are retired. If she missed her dad that much why didnā€™t she go round at the beginning of the week and sit in their garden?
*Because as you suggest itā€™s all nonsense and she has been seeing them throughout but needs relatable content so is jumping on this bandwagon.
Ah see, donā€™t forget our Emma was at ā€œworkā€, far too busy to sit in their garden. Sheā€™s totally bullshitting about not seeing her Dad though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moam have featured the others explaining that it was an April fools joke... no mention of babs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Isnā€™t her sister Claire in a bubble with the wet wipes and the con-ways?
Thatā€™s not allowed.

Over Christmas there was a photo of Claire and Babs and the wet wipes and she was on a radio silence. It was on Claireā€™s FB I believe someone mentioned it here??

What about the neighbours tribute? Do we honestly believe the wet wipes filmed that?

What about the two holidays, birthdays and Christmas?

What about Steā€™s mum and Dad and sister? Do they not count then? They are older than the wet wipes clan. What about them seeing the grandkid
s?
If was the Conways, I wouldn't be gutted that babs didn't want to see me!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FDCF7F1E-1097-4415-AB17-A1E22E6249E4.jpeg

The size 18 is a little snug eh? Well, maybe thatā€™s because YOUā€™RE NOT A SIZE 18 YOU DICK

Hope that helps šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.