Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys...I think...just maybe... BABS HAS BLOCKED ME! I only ever view her stories via my business account, but she appears to have blocked my personal one- which I used to comment on Tu's post. Wonder if they shared the list of accounts they blocked with her!
SAME! she blocked my personal account, which i used to comment on tu's post! i didn't even say anything negative about her ffs, i was questioning tu's appalling approach to customer service! i reckon she closely monitored tu's post, notebook in hand, making a detailed list of every account that commented so she could block and delete them after adding them to her police files. best be on guard if you hear any sirens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wtf is she calling the gazebo a canopy :unsure:

will probably try to say its a brummy thing (its not )
It’s a class thing. She wanted to sound posher than she actually is. Yes you’re right, defo not a brummie thing.

Reactions: 8
Why did she go on & on about sweating and lugging it up stairs?
There are like 2 steps in her garden and that gazebo is so flimsy & lightweight , Ethan would have easily been able to carry it!
One gust of wind and it’ll rip or blow away!

She’s always such a drama Queen about everything. We’re not all as thick as you Babs and we know when you’re lying cos you open your mouth!
Tomorrow’s supposed to be really warm so I’m putting money on the cossie making an appearance!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh no not the cossie!! Why does she buy so much of everything else but owns only one costume? Surely she could buy a new one from m and s!!! Or do ASOS sell them? Or what about getting one from TU?....her new fave place!....she should really invest in some decent ones since she always likes to do the posts about feeling good in your costume for the summer!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
After the Club Tropiconway post all I have going round in my head is .... Club Tropiconway drinks ain’t free, cock in a tin served in a mug that’s fake Disney. All that’s missing is poor Ste, but don’t worry he’s on Grinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
After the Club Tropiconway post all I have going round in my head is .... Club Tropiconway drinks ain’t free, cock in a tin served in a mug that’s fake Disney. All that’s missing is poor Ste, but don’t worry he’s on Grinder
Totally sang that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is amazing!!! Needs to be next thread title !

Haven't been here for an aaaage because, well, real life. But that egg smashing with her face, I'm sure shes done that before? More rehash of old stuff?

Reactions: 20
just seen theres a trend where people make inspirational quotes from the comments theyve had on their YouTube channel/insta/social media etc ... do we think babs will be on it carefully selecting the comments so she looks like the victim and ignoring the legitimate challenges to her behaviour.

• Wow
My thoughts this morning that no one asked for:

1) She says she’s dreamt about her family because she’s seeing them soon - what her mum, dad and sister? Who she’s seen ALL the way through the pandemic? WTF?

2) She doesn’t appear to have plans today or tomorrow to use the canopy gazebo while it’s warm so why did they bother setting it all up if they’ll have to just take it down again when it’s cold and windy by the weekend? I mean I know why, for Insta content, but seriously?!?

3) Smashing chocolate with her head? I think I can hear the sound of a barrel being scraped and I live hundreds of miles away from her!

4) When is she going to look in a mirror or look at her reels/photos/stories and realise the toddler headband and clown make up are doing her absolutely no favours?

5) Is she a size 18?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's totally a size 18! In every item. From every shop. Don't insult her intelligence. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's totally a size 18! In every item. From every shop. Don't insult her intelligence. Hope this helps.
She'd be a lot more relateavle if she admitted she's not a size 18. She's hardly the first one to gain a little lockdown weight.

Reactions: 15
Haven't been here for an aaaage because, well, real life. But that egg smashing with her face, I'm sure shes done that before? More rehash of old stuff?
Sure she did it last easter she deffo done it before, same as every November she has to be the first person in the world to eat a selection box too fuckin early.....not an original thought in her hefty head

Reactions: 15
I am not saying ASDA should fire whoever approved her ad with head-butting the eggs, but whoever approved this must not have seen the full thing. Why the hell did Babs think this was a good idea?!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another awful ad. I know she’s not to everyone’s taste but there are people like Katie Ellison who actually puts effort into her brand work then you have Babs who just smashes eggs with her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.