Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is anyone else wishing she missed the egg and hit her head on the worktop.....now that would have been funny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Good Egg

VIP Member
You see I don’t go with the whole Ste is shy and timid. We saw his true colours when he outed a neighbour as a tattler. I think he’s just as bad as Emma if not worse. The very fact he allows this shit show shows his true colours towards Emma’s occupation of choice. He’s in it to win it with her. But acts dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I've always wondered this - please delete if it isn't allowed or if it's been asked a thousand times before but if this is such a horrible site that does nothing but troll people, why don't influencers ever share screenshots from here? I only follow one thread on here really but I don't think any influencer ever has. I wonder if it's because deep down they know a lot of what is being said is true, or is it because they're scared people will come here, read the threads and actually think differently? I'm genuinely curious.
Mrs Hinch did last week, about 5 old posts...but revealed in her screenshot that she has the like and quote functions that you only get if you have an account so Mrs Hinch must have a tattle account 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I don’t understand the comments that were saying it made their heart hurt that she was seeing her mum & dad again, and this has made me teary? Why? She’s a complete stranger to them, who lies every day on social media! Why can’t they see through her for what she really is?
I sometimes think I must be a massive bitch cos I don’t see these fake ‘influencers’ as anything but shady, lying, money grabbing scum bags. Thank goodness for tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
All that faffing and fannying around over a Gazebo, some Bunting and some Fairly Lights, a days worth of Insta Stories and a YouTube video and then the wet wipes don't even get to sit under it all on the fancy chairs 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
You couldn't make this shit up 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
I’m a size 18, quite confident in myself although I don’t promote myself as body confident and I will not be wearing a “cossie” in the garden, because it’s fucking March, and on a Tuesday (as it’s only Tuesday they are saying it’s gonna be 21) like most people I’ll be at fucking work!

I also think you are amazingly brave @whatshesaid123 to have shared your vulnerabilities. 😘

I don’t have perfect skin.
My hair tends to be greasy because it’s fine.
I have acne.
I have huge stretch marks on my stomach.
I have a huge overhang from a lifesaving c-section.
I’m a size 18-20.
I wear clothes that fit my style and shape.
I hate having my photo taken.
I’d gladly play footie in the park or go in the pool on holiday.
I like the clothes I own.
I try and take care of my acne as best I can.

I’m not perfect, I don’t pretend to be. I’m happyish :). I have mental health issues BUT I don’t pretend to be body confident or otherwise. It’s called life. Live it! I’m not determined by the size clothes I wear or what I choose to post on SM. I’m defined by the person I am, how I treat others, how I support others and how I value others.

That’s better than being ‘body confident’

• Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Oh duck off

Are you telling me your dad couldn’t stand on his doorstep and wave to you whilst you stood at the gate whilst you were having a walkety walk walk walk .......... they really must think we are as thick as them OR you couldn’t drivety drive drive drive to their house and wave from the car 🤨
She's talking shitety, shite shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*

Do Not watch her stories from the pit if you are of a sensitive disposition.
there is talk of shaving her bits 🤢 and the cossie is coming out soon.
save yourselves. It’s too late for me.

• Haha
  • Sick

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
In that photo of Ethan where he won best costume, she has posted the hashtag #imawardwinningdontyouknow.

No Emma, Ethan won the award. Not you. Ethan. You made the outfit (presumably) but ETHAN won the award. Not everything is about you.

• Wow
  • Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
FBD61139-F3BB-4F7A-96F5-66733D2A50AF.png

so keBabba twins with 3x threat and now wet San a pensioner twins with her 43 year old daughter

what the fuck is wrong with that family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
The fact that Erin is finding her dad turning up at the school gates in flip flops an embarrassment should set alarm bells ringing. If Erin is getting to the age where she starts finding her parents embarrassing then God help you Babs when she starts secondary school and her classmates see your Instagram page.

She is going to hate you.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210329-172635_Chrome.jpg

For the sake of clarity, she lugged the gazebo up how many steps?! She's made it sound like mission impossible ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Like everyone says, you can't be an 18 in everything. I'm Babs size, maybe a bit smaller, but I'm hourglass shaped so big boobs and bum but have a waist.. which means, depending on the item, I have to wear 16, 18 and 20. Sometimes even 22 if it's a button shirt and I want it to be baggier round the bust. And that's not even thinking about different shops that have different fits. (I mean it's ridiculous that women's clothes can't be sized in cm like men's but that's another story). I know one thing, I can never order just one size if I'm buying online, I tend to order all 3 sizes and send the ones that don't fit back!

No one is one size in every item of clothing, from every shop. I also know I’m a 16 in jeans & jeggings from M&S as they give. So if those 18s are that tight she shoulda sized up! The porker is lying as per!

oh and I’m calling TINGO on how light it’s going to be tonight
Oh god, it's going to be a whole reel isn't it?...

"Is it just me or is it light?
Ste isnt it light out?
Mum, is it light there?
Anyone else keep saying "it's light"
Oh it's so light isn't it
Kids, I know it's light but it's 6pm, time for bed
Light, light, light - is that a real word, did I make light up?"

🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Potential TW - mentions self harm

I don’t normally comment on this thread but here’s my take. I’m a lot younger than band but I’m a size 18. I recognise that in some shops I might need a 20 or 22 especially if I want to size up for comfort. Her claim that she is “body confident” is such bullshit, posting pictures of yourself like she does on social media means fuck all. Also this thing about “it’s a bit warm so you have to wear your “cossie” in the garden” is fucking disgusting. I am not body confident at all - I have stretch marks, self harm scars across my thighs and a birthmark across my back. Even in summer I don’t show my legs or stomach so babs making out like body confidence means sharing yourself half naked on social media is so wrong and misleading.

also side note - I bought a bra from tu this week (in the right size) and it fits fine so babs squeezing into a bra that doesn’t fit doesn’t mean she’s body confident
I’m a size 18, quite confident in myself although I don’t promote myself as body confident and I will not be wearing a “cossie” in the garden, because it’s fucking March, and on a Tuesday (as it’s only Tuesday they are saying it’s gonna be 21) like most people I’ll be at fucking work!

I also think you are amazingly brave @whatshesaid123 to have shared your vulnerabilities. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31