Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it not have been a better idea to give a child the "office" converted loft as their bedroom seen as how it's larger, and use the smallest room for office work instead?.
They call it an office, but it’s actually the junk overflow room.

And again, how privileged do you have to be to get to 43, having owned multiple older houses, and not have basic home maintenance skills?

Reactions: 15
I’m confused why a brand like Lick would want to be associated with Babs have they seen the state of Stes previous decorating attempts it won’t be a good showcase of the products.

Reactions: 17
Less is more but in Babs case more is less.

It’s just hit me that a 43 year old woman shops at Claire’s Accessories. Let that sink in a moment. She shops at a store where the target audience are at primary school!

And yes... I’ve bought the odd Christmas jokey earring or string of Christmas lights necklace from their for the office fundraiser dress up shindig but she is an absolute joke!

She is literally proud of owning this tat!

It’s all odd behaviour. I do wonder if she regressed as a young child due to a trauma?
I always wonder what effect her spinal injury at 18, being in a wheelchair and messing up her a levels had on her development. She is so immature

Reactions: 16
I thought this too. I can't imagine being 10 and my mum not respecting my privacy. I would have been so embarrassed to have the inside of my drawers shown to tens of 1000s in this way. It's her private bedroom drawer ffs. I can only hope she asked her permission for this shot.
i doubt it. erin would have been at school when she shared that story, and even if she wasn't, it's not like babs asks permission to share stuff. sneaky photos of ste and the kids taken secretly from across the room and shared on SM, videos of babs filming in her daughters's bedroom while she's at school, showing off her kids underwear in vlogs and sharing photos of the kids in their swimming costumes. asking permission doesn't even cross her mind, because she has absolutely zero respect for her children's privacy. she seems to justify it under the guise that exploiting her children is part of her "werk'. also, i don't have kids, but is it the norm for a mother to be snooping through their ten year old child's bedroom drawers - even without sharing it on SM? poor kid has absolutely no privacy. 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 13
One....I don't believe Ste has only got cross with her in 17 years only once over a lamp shade.

And two....£75 for a roll of wallpaper! 😳
The wallpaper is #kindlygifted and Lick have some beautiful wallpaper but she has chosen what is a child’s wallpaper for her office!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I saw today that the PJ's Babs was gifted from the ladbaby mum or whatever her name is , come with trousers as well as shorts. Bet Brummy is gutted she was gifted the shorts, she will never wear them again, the top yes but not those shorts. Watch her wear them now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why Lick? Just why? Of all the influencers to gift to it had to be Babs 😞

I loathe the amount of free stuff she’s been gifted/affiliated lately Ladbaby pj’s, Joanie, Tu, Maoam, Asda Easter eggs, Matalan etc.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
genuinely think that the babettes commenting that they were fooled by babs' april fool's day maoam post literally highlights how gullible the babettes actually are. it's not just april fool's day posts that fool you guys, literally the majority of babs' content that you all fawn over is bullshit. she's fooled the lot of you, and she does so on a daily basis!

probably exactly why maoam chose her as one of the influenzas to be involved in their joke - not because they see her as a top influenza, but because they are well aware of how easily her followers are fooled, and how good she is at misleading them. jokes on you babs, thinking maoam actually want to work with you! they've taken you for a fool! 🤣

am i the only one who realised the ad was fake the minute she implied she'd been chewing the same sweet for an entire day because literally HOW could she have done that? she'd have been forced to skip eating her beige dinner, her daily creme eggs etc, and how would she have managed that walk without her standard box of biscuits to give hthe energy to fuel herself?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not that it’s not pretty, but to me lick is one of those companies who gift so much and to every influencer that they’ve become a bit ubiquitous as a freebie. The only people I can imagine actually buying their products are wannabe influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have I missed her parents coming round this week?
I find it odd how she didn’t take a pic of them all together consorting she photographs everything elsen

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine my mother being even remotely interested in what I had in my drawers at home much less post it online ( if we had had the internet in Ye Olden days)
the woman is awful
Let’s hope Erin photographs what’s in dingbats drawers and shows us all a big Mickey Mouse dildo surrounded by flavoured lube 👍
Nah, I reckon if Emma had a Mickey dildo she'd be a lot happier and she certainly wouldn't be calling putting a load of washing on "sexy". I don't think this woman has ever had an orgasm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Crocs with charms on? I won't even buy my toddler crocs because they are just vile. Why doesn't she buy herself and Erin a wolf fleece and complete the ensemble?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Crocs with charms on? I won't even buy my toddler crocs because they are just vile. Why doesn't she buy herseld and Erin a wolf fleece and complete the ensemble?
A wolf fleece! 😂 I’m actually shocked she doesn’t already have one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw today that the PJ's Babs was gifted from the ladbaby mum or whatever her name is , come with trousers as well as shorts. Bet Brummy is gutted she was gifted the shorts, she will never wear them again, the top yes but not those shorts. Watch her wear them now 😂😂😂
oh, don't encourage her! that day she announced that she was "shaving her *whistle* bits *giggle giggle*" because she was planning to wear her cossie in the garden - clearly the reality was that she was planning to take those photos of her posing in her #gifted ladbabymum pyjamas, and was well aware that her crotch was basically on show. 🤢

i bet she was FUMING that she was sent shorts instead of pyjama trousers! in those photos, she looks like she's crammed herself into a leotard - you can barely see the shorts! although that's likely because she demanded to be sent a size 18 and then squeezed herself into them regardles of the fit. she doesn't look comfortable at all.

tbh, i swear a lot of these influencers purposefully try to make babs look ridiculous. there isn't a single photo of ladbabymum posing in any of her pyjama sets with shorts on her own insta page OR on the website selling her range. in every photo of her, she's opted for the pyjama trousers, and the shorts option on the website are modelled by an actual model. meanwhile, babs was gifted shorts which meant she had to pose in them and share the photos! babs presumably thinks sh. looks stunning, but i bet so many insta mums are sniggering at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If they can afford that then they can bloody well afford a professional to come in and hang it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Yes it would be a waste because it’s not massively difficult but if it’s going to cause stress and arguments then throw some of your Maoam or TU money at the problem!
The wallpaper was gifted so she can def afford a decorator and after seeing her husbands efforts at painting I wouldn’t let him near wallpaper

i doubt it. erin would have been at school when she shared that story, and even if she wasn't, it's not like babs asks permission to share stuff. sneaky photos of ste and the kids taken secretly from across the room and shared on SM, videos of babs filming in her daughters's bedroom while she's at school, showing off her kids underwear in vlogs and sharing photos of the kids in their swimming costumes. asking permission doesn't even cross her mind, because she has absolutely zero respect for her children's privacy. she seems to justify it under the guise that exploiting her children is part of her "werk'. also, i don't have kids, but is it the norm for a mother to be snooping through their ten year old child's bedroom drawers - even without sharing it on SM? poor kid has absolutely no privacy. 😔
Emma has shared both children’s underwear in stories and vlogs in the past she won’t think twice about sharing what’s in their drawers

Oh and KeBabba pick a lie please. I thought the hideous leg warmer looking jeggings were from M&S
7FC06C89-5428-4BA7-8347-BD60A63D8C36.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The wallpaper was gifted so she can def afford a decorator and after seeing her husbands efforts at painting I wouldn’t let him near wallpaper

Emma has shared both children’s underwear in stories and vlogs in the past she won’t think twice about sharing what’s in their drawers

Oh and KeBabba pick a lie please. I thought the hideous leg warmer looking jeggings were from M&S
View attachment 509704
And she’s SO body positive she does the classic ‘hand on waist and tummy to make it look smaller’ trick 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else spot the bed in the top top before the story abruptly ended?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have I missed her parents coming round this week?
I find it odd how she didn’t take a pic of them all together consorting she photographs everything elsen
I think it’s happening tomorrow!...I’m not sure she will take a pic because they won’t be able to socially distance under the canopy!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.