Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, that whole "i wrote a book!" bombshell that babs dropped on us all yesterday - whilst i wasn't that one single person who was unaware that babs had written an award-winning pamphlet, i wasn't actually aware that there is an audio version of the book, read by babs! seriously, WHO would pay to listen to that voice? there mylust be some pretty dedicated babettes out there to not only endure her poor attempt at poetry, but to also grit their teeth and listen to the poems actually read aloud by babs. i bet she can't stop herself from sniggering at her own perceived rhyming hilarity! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s happening tomorrow!...I’m not sure she will take a pic because they won’t be able to socially distance under the canopy!!
Yes so true!!! This is why I thought she hadn’t took one - as it will defo show no social distancing!!

Reactions: 6
Have I missed her parents coming round this week?
I find it odd how she didn’t take a pic of them all together consorting she photographs everything elsen
I have been expecting the obligatory shot of Emma's massive head, with the Wettons pictured over her shoulder, to "prove" they ARE socially distancing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The wallpaper was gifted so she can def afford a decorator and after seeing her husbands efforts at painting I wouldn’t let him near wallpaper

Emma has shared both children’s underwear in stories and vlogs in the past she won’t think twice about sharing what’s in their drawers

Oh and KeBabba pick a lie please. I thought the hideous leg warmer looking jeggings were from M&S
View attachment 509704
She DEFINITELY said they were from M&S 🤬🤬

Anyone else spot the bed in the top top before the story abruptly ended?
It's the pink sofa that was in Erin's room in the old house.

Reactions: 14
Yes so true!!! This is why I thought she hadn’t took one - as it will defo show no social distancing!!
ethan will be shoved on the plastic table at the bottom. of the garden - the one that babs "cleaned" in her vlog - to occupy himself with play d'oh, whilst the rest of them cram themselves under the tiny canopy. there will be no social distancing. babs will probably post a purposefully staged, socially distanced photo to her grid, to brag about how "lucky" she is to be able to spend time with the wet wipes, but will claim she isn't posting to her stories as she wants to focus on spending time with her family. we'll all know that's a lie though, because babs LOVES sharing every moment of her family's lives on SM, and the reality is that she daren't share to her stories, because her photos will reveal the truth - rule breaking, with the entire family practically sitting on each others laps to fit under the canopy. the only reason babs doesn't share stuff in her stories is when she's resisting the urge to reveal that she's breaking the rules, so she doesn't have to deal with the backlash.

i'm also getting pretty sick of the "no-one's seen my new house!" bullshit. there are literal photos of bubble claire sitting in her living room, and if the wet ones really haven't seen inside her house already - debatable - then they'll definitely be given the top top to bottom grand tour under the guise of just popping in to use the toilet. and also, let's be honest - more people have seen the inside of babs' house than they have mine - and i moved in eight years ago! she's literally plastered her house all over the internet, so she can hardly claim that her family and friends haven't seen it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those pit stories this morning were even more gross than usual - picking her eyes and rubbing her greasy face 🤢

Watched the latest tit show flog - sorry vlog! - and I know it's been mentioned on here loads about her looking to the side when she lies and I can't unsee it now 😳 she's so full of 💩 it's unreal 🤥🤥🤥

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those pit stories this morning were even more gross than usual - picking her eyes and rubbing her greasy face 🤢

Watched the latest tit show flog - sorry vlog! - and I know it's been mentioned on here loads about her looking to the side when she lies and I can't unsee it now 😳 she's so full of 💩 it's unreal 🤥🤥🤥
My kids call me a human lie detector 🤣🤣🤣
Believe me when I say you are SO right! Her lies are easier to spot than her yellow hair in a crowd.

• Haha
She always looks as if she literally grabs her phone to record herself 15 seconds after she wakes up in the mornings? Like before teeth brushing etc 🤢 I could never 😭🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
i meant to post this yesterday and forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️ but my favourite comment on babs' egg smashing asda ad! "i thought it was a potato!" - it wouldn't be an x men skill babs, but it would certainly put ste at less risk off smashing his knee up on emergency bike rides to but smash for their sunday roast if babs could simply mash potatoes with her skull! wouldn't even need to splash out on a potato masher babs! 🤣

Screenshot_20210401_204231.jpg

• Haha
Out of office on

🤨

She’s done practically duck all for a year wtf
Totally agree! I swear she’s my cousins twin. Every half term her FB posts say the exact same three words. Really grinds my gears for some reason. Let’s see how many covid rules bab will break now she’s ‘out of office’.

Reactions: 14
Only seen her mum once for a walk (this week plus her easter costco trip)
Hasn't seen her dad since last year (Christmas)
Baba needs to stop the fake pity party.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here we go 10 stories ( including polls🙄) by 7am! She’s so excited! Hasn’t seen her dad for since last year and only one walk with her mum!!! Obviously trips out shopping at Costco with her mum don’ t count!
Geez anyone would think she’s been sticking to the rules!!! Not going out and about and seeing anyone she wants!!
shut up Babs we know you’re a big fat waxy faced yellow haired LIAR!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One walk with her wet San 🤣 what a liar. Actually, no she isn’t lying! She didn’t go for a walk with her, she’s been on multiple non essential shopping trips to Costco with her!!!

Reactions: 25
WTF!
One Walk with Wet Sandra???? What a bare faced lying knob!!!!!!
And hasn't seen Grandad Rog the Dodge! Pull the other bleeping one Emma you fat lying disgrace.
There's been more than one walk mentioned by you with WS as it is, without the non essential shopping trips with her too 🤬🤬🤬🤬
And what about Ethan's bday in January!? Don't try and pretend they didn't drop off cards and presents etc because EVERYONE, EVERYONE I know has been doing this.
God, this awful disgrace of a woman could not lie straight in bed 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I hope it pisses down in Brum and your gazebo blows away 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42
everyone I know who lives near family have done one on one socially distancing walks as per the rules.
she needs to decide if shes "lucky" or not and stick to the same narrative.

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off

Are you telling me your dad couldn’t stand on his doorstep and wave to you whilst you stood at the gate whilst you were having a walkety walk walk walk .......... they really must think we are as thick as them OR you couldn’t drivety drive drive drive to their house and wave from the car 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off

Are you telling me your dad couldn’t stand on his doorstep and wave to you whilst you stood at the gate whilst you were having a walkety walk walk walk .......... they really must think we are as thick as them OR you couldn’t drivety drive drive drive to their house and wave from the car 🤨
She also looks everywhere but at her audience- lies, lies, lies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off

She's talking shitety, shite shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.