Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That latest Ad. So staged! Is she actually a teacher? I’m dubious. Classroom assistant, maybe? Not to be down on classroom assistants, but they don’t need to go to uni to qualify, do they?
I’m sick of seeing all these influencers promoting reading eggs. Seems to be one that everyone gets like the bloody hello fresh boxes and Joanie clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
All I noticed was his hand looks quite feminine!
The whole idea that someone else “moderates” the comments on her behalf is ludicrous and pathetic.
Can you imagine going in to your place of work and saying “if you have anything to say to me, positive or negative, then talk to my husband first because I can’t handle it and don’t want to have to deal with it!” - people would quite rightly think you has lost it!

• Haha

Rose91

Chatty Member
“You are my boss” and yet you don’t take on board any constructive criticism

Lln81

The unmumsy mum is currently on a gifted trip to butlins; every post and picture has been correctly labelled #ad . Brummy mummy should take note!

bsw123

VIP Member
oh my god that takeaway dance tonight was beyond a joke.
Emma, have some bloody dignity and self respect. If not for you, for your husband and your young children.

Also just watched her mental health video. I was in therapy for over a year for anxiety and depression when i was 16/17. Emma, it's not something you can just dip in and out of whenever something upsets you. You're making the problems worse for yourself. FACE THE CRITICISM. ignoring the problem is your problem. READ YOUR OWN COMMENTS.
why make content if you aren't going to read the feedback? its obvious then that you're only doing if for the money. you don't read messages from your viewers and you dont even read the bloody comments they leave. so you arent wanting any online communication with your fans, your doing it for the money. you want all the benefits and none of the consequences. disguisting really.

• Heart

Emlii

So one story she’s saying she’s gobsmacked about what’s going on in Alabama, you know about abortion etc, and how even rape victims are not allowed to have one and then the next story is her humping the floor to I wanna sex you up? 🤔

Why don’t you think before you post emma!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Eggy1985

i don't think #giftedtripbabs is appropriate, allowed, or even remotely funny. it actually almost sounds like she's rubbing it in peoples faces and comes across really bitchy and childish.
Totally agree - it comes across very arrogant

Reactions: 20

Sponfused

VIP Member
Didn’t she mention in the vlog that they are off on another holiday soon? I’m not from the UK so I have no idea how your school terms work, but what the fuck?? Is this a different trip to the next Disney one she keeps mentioning? What a brilliant way to use your platform! Rub yet another holiday in the faces of the hard working people that follow you. Changing the world for the good, huh bab! 😂 I notice she keeps saying that she doesn’t know how long this gig is going to last so she is taking ALL of the “opportunities” she can get. This loosely translates to “I know I’m showing lots of free shit but please don’t hold it against me”. It doesn’t sound like she is even slightly interested in preserving her channel or the community she has created or she wouldn’t just be accepting any bone that is thrown her way. I think the biggest thing that threatens the longevity of a vlogging career is their own greed, selfishness and short sightedness.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm sorry but it's not a proper caravan without a built-in sofa that wraps around the front window. That's half the fun!!! A proper three piece suite is plain WRONG!
The built in sofa that folds out into a bed. That was always my mum and dad’s bed when we went on caravan holidays.

• Heart

CherylC

Mum guilt is having to send the kids to breakfast and after school clubs cuz you work full time or odd hours trying to fit everything in ...... not a jolly for a few hours ffs

minniemouse

Why is she piggybacking on her sisters impressive success. You didn’t change career like her Emma, you gave up your career to lie about in bed all day doing fuck all. Hardly comparable to writing for a tv show🤦‍♀️ What a complete idiot

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop with the ‘we’re just a normal family’ thang, making out that this caravan holiday reminded her of similar hols when she was a child! We have a static caravan, &, on our site, the lodges can cost up to £250,000 - they are better than our real house!! How can she possibly expect her loyal followers to believe that this was a ‘normal’ holiday for ‘normal’ families???

• Wow

Everly

“Little caravan holiday” has wound me up. We’re taking the twins away in August for a week in a caravan in Wales and we can’t wait. Emma has lost touch with reality, lost touch that families don’t get to spend all the time together that they do. Husband works away a lot and I’ve been ill with this bastard knee and I can’t wait just to get some fresh air, have fry ups and paddle in a pool as a family.

• Heart

cocktailsanddreams

First time I’ve posted here but I’ve just had to unfollow her as I can’t stand the contradictions any longer. She wrote on Ellen’s diner NYC post (as annoyingly they’ve used her photo, no doubt her head won’t fit through the door!) she wished she was there instead of the rainy uk?! It’s sunny today here in the midlands, she dven posted a photo of her kids on the trampoline in the sun! I don’t understand why she keeps flashing her underwear and to be honest I’m surprised Disney want to work with her as flashing your underwear, sexualising everything and talking about your vagina are not things I think they would want to associate with family holidays? The last takeaway dance was absolutely cringeworthy. So, I’m done! I think I’ll feel better not seeing her nonsense anymore. I feel embarrassed for her.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oh god, the kitchen tour 🙈

Shelves (of dreams) that don’t fit in the space, floor to ceiling storage that doesn’t go to the ceiling and half of the video is re-using footage we’ve seen in weekly vlogs whilst the kitchen was being done.

The clock in the background showed she spent a whole 10 minutes making the video. Definitely a “full time working mummy” there babs!

• Haha

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
The accommodation they are staying in would cost over £1000 this week with it being half term, pisses me off she gets it free for sitting on her arse all week watches Netflix and taking some photos/videos. I think it’s a lodge they’re in as they are the ones with the islands in the kitchen.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s so dense - she can’t figure out why she goes to bed at night and can’t sleep....

Ermmm perhaps because you spend all DAY laying in your pit and you do absolutely nothing throughout the day to exert yourself physically or mentally!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
She’s doing it on purpose surely? To give everyone here something to talk about.
Why otherwise would any sane woman flash her bra on Instagram for 80k plus people to see? I used to love her videos. Stationery hauls and small hauls of items she had brought or received. Now she’s just bonkers and not in a good way.