Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s filthy. Doesn’t cook and bangs on about her tights pulled up over her tits. Awful woman 🤢
just wondering if shes friends with the parents at her kids school or is she too famous to talk to them? I would definitely be judging her ...bet shes the talk of the WhatsApp group!! @DowntoearthDawn

Reactions: 8
OMFG ! The "dancing" at the Spice Girls concert! What the actual duck. 😳 So much for being an introvert!

Reactions: 6
She’s so dense - she can’t figure out why she goes to bed at night and can’t sleep....

Ermmm perhaps because you spend all DAY laying in your pit and you do absolutely nothing throughout the day to exert yourself physically or mentally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so dense - she can’t figure out why she goes to bed at night and can’t sleep....

Ermmm perhaps because you spend all DAY laying in your pit and you do absolutely nothing throughout the day to exert yourself physically or mentally!
This! Silly cow 🐮

Reactions: 4
I hate going to a concert and some idiot filming themselves, put your phone down and enjoy the gig. If I was anywhere near her I would be mega hacked off. I’ve actually asked people to delete photos that I am in, it happens when they are taking selfies at concerts and I’m behind them.

Reactions: 4
That dancing and the high kicks are clearly what people with bad backs do! Can’t go on a trampoline? Bollocks babs!

Reactions: 15
Another show!? How many has that been in the last few weeks? Between that and holidays, how on earth does she fit it all in??

Reactions: 6
If her back was really that bad there’s no way she would have been able to stand at that concert for nearly 2 hours, nevermind kick her leg in the air or dance like that!

Reactions: 12
If her back was really that bad there’s no way she would have been able to stand at that concert for nearly 2 hours, nevermind kick her leg in the air or dance like that!
It’s all lies.... just like her life!

Reactions: 11
So she had an hour hour power nap does that translate to one hour or two hours?? Also wtf with her eyebrows?? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she had an hour hour power nap does that translate to one hour or two hours?? Also wtf with her eyebrows?? 🤨
Don’t forget she’s a full time werking mum. Must be very tiring! If only my boss would let me pop out for cake with friends and naps in the middle of the day 🙄

I would not take skincare tips from this woman! How is she only 41?

Looks like she has a hairy top lip too

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.