Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsw123

VIP Member
Guys just be very careful about what’s being posted here. If it’s true that Paul and / or Stephen read these threads to flag up messages about her children’s safety then those who were saying about getting services involved will 100% be passed on and is going to create a whole issue.

While her behaviour is erratic and disguisting at times and her children are very much at risk of bullying in the future because of it, to insinuate that it’s an issue for social services isn’t ok. What we just need is the old bab to have a bit of a word with herself and stop acting like an 18 year old after they’ve had too many vodka and red bulls...

Reactions: 23

SarahGard83

VIP Member
How can being at a concert make one person so knackered?! She thinks it “broke” her?! Weird.
I went to the concert a few weeks ago and wil admit that I spent a few days recovering. That being said, I had not long finished a cycle of chemotherapy. She has no idea what it feels like to be broken

• Wow
  • Sad

OhhBacon

VIP Member
This makes me so angry, I have suffered with diagnosed anxiety and depression since I was 14, I turned 41 last week. Don't get me wrong I have a full time job and a family and it is totally managed and day to day I'm so much better than I used to be.
She has not the slightest idea what true mental illness feels like and to bandy it about for the sympathy vote makes me sick. She ought to be taken down and is behaving in a totally irresponsible manner. She no more has mental health issues than she works full time 😤😤😤😤
I totally agree with this, there is a marked difference between feeling down and being medically diagnosed with a mental health illness.
I am fortunate enough to experience a range of emotions that are normally on the pleasant side.

I do however sometimes feel like I don’t want to leave the house, or grumpy and sad for no particular reason. I can feel overwhelmed and stressed, I can feel angry and annoyed or occasionally slightly bitter and resentful.

But all of these are emotions that are normal, in my life I can grab the dog and go for a walk or garden or have a bath...basically ‘have a word with myself and it will pass’.

I feel that the range of emotions that we feel as humans is being condensed into ‘happy’.
If you are feeling anything else then you suffer from mental health issues.

Which must be very belittling for people who have genuine mental health illnesses.

*a bit of a long one but it’s bothered me for a while, am also interested in others opinions!

• Heart
As someone with diagnosed mental health issues who has been through a lot of NHS provided therapy, I find all of her mental health talk so disrespectful. She has no idea. I think most of us would feel down if we read negative comments about ourselves every day and that is why most of us choose to keep our lives private and don’t quit our proper jobs to share our lives online. It’s ridiculous and insulting.

My mental health issues were triggered from trauma as a child and witnessing another traumatic event as an adult. I am like I am through no fault of my own. She, however, has chosen to put herself in this stupid position which is making her feel crap and she has a choice whether to continue or go back to a real job. That is not a mental health issue. It’s a poor career choice.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Saying they’re going to fall out over him “having” to hang the pictures... hang them yourself? What else are you doing all day...?

Sweetard

A little caravan holiday - to a lot of normal families that's their main holiday of the year!!
That’s pissed me off, almost like she’s embarrassed by it. The average viewer would have that as their only big holiday actually. 😡

Sp20191

VIP Member
of course it is...... cant even go on a caravan holiday now without it being an AD. YOUR SO RELATABLE EMMA!!!
We had to go on holiday in March this year to a haven it cost £80 for a week.....that’s out only holiday this year! To say ‘a little caravan holiday’ is a bit patronising!

Eggy1985

A little caravan holiday - to a lot of normal families that's their main holiday of the year!!

I’m sure the ice cream van person who’s honest and hard working and trying to make a living to support their own family is thrilled with her advice to give our money to the faceless tax dodging multi national that is Asda.

Reactions: 22

Onthefence

It is downright wrong to post a video about mental health & then refuse to read the comments. It is wrong. People will open up to her. In fact people have opened up to her on her IG pic but unless they’ve said inspirational or brave she’s ignoring them. I hope anyone commenting on her video about their mental health doesn’t suffer more as a result of being dismissed by brummy

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So many questions on this one,,,,,
Why does Stephen put up with being evicted to the kids bed?
Why does the dog even get priority in the bed?
Has anyone ever seen her cook anything in that kitchen (except some shit cookies that she acted like she needed a Nobel prize for)?
Why does anyone in their right mind need so many mugs?
Who actually likes all that horrible ugly pottery stuff she collects?
Do the Chinese Take Away deliver or does she go and collect in that dressing gown?
Is Stephen even actually real cos I'm not convinced 😳😂
Answers in no particular order...

Coz he’s a drip. Clearly henpecked.
The dog hates her so lays on the bed to fart in her gurning face.
I saw her cook some spaghetti hoops once.
Can’t answer the mug question but her followers are definitely mugs!
Not me!
Don’t believe she gets the takeaway every week. Think the bag of prawn crackers has been there years and it’s just a prop for her stupid takeaway dance.
Yes Stephen is real and is currently monitoring these comments for his kids safety 🙄

I’m actually going to leave a compliment for Brummy. Her hair looks loads better when she curls it, knocks years off her!

• Haha

Lolly86

I'm a new member here, but have been silently reading for weeks!!

I used to really really like BM when I first joined IG and she only had about 5k on her YouTube channel. She at one point followed me back and would reply to my comments. She seemed relatable. Now it seems that the "Instafame" has gone to her head and she's above all her followers to reply to a message or a comment or answer a question.

I messaged her earlier in the year to ask a question regarding DLP - as I couldn't remember which video/story/picture the information I wanted was on. Never got a reply.

As a previous poster mentioned, a video about what Haven has to offer would be much better than showing slices of cake. We returned from a Haven break on Monday (we went Fri-Mon - Not the same site as Emma) and it's not cheap. It's bloody expensive!! I'm very lucky as I work for the NHS and get a small discount, but it's still a lot of money.

Oh. And I have 2 children. A 5 and 3 year old. I don't sniff either of them :oops:

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
1. " Please be kind in the comments as I'm a little nervous "
2. " I genuinely believe without the help of my family, some wonderful friends and professional health I would have given up this job I love so much and would struggle to get out of bed. "

1. Awk sure you dont read the comments anyway bab, you make stephen or paul do it because you cant take any criticism whatsoever
2. YOU DONT GET OUT OF BED ANYWAY?? And when you do its down to the sofa to binge watch reality tv which you claim is FULL TIME WORK while you gorge yourself on easter eggs and spend hundreds of pounds online shopping and booking disney holidays

• Heart

MrsSnow

I’d be so angry if my husband posted pics of himself with ex girlfriends all over her social media like that! It’s a bit weird to do so too?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Credit @minniemouse for title.

Strange she's the kind of Mummy who brings Supermarket own brand ice lollies to school pickup instead of using the Ice Cream Van. Although this must be how she affords two holidays to Disney a year and another holiday to New York to buy her daugter an extortinate priced doll?!

I'm also the kind of Mummy that is too tight to pay for the ice cream van but we've still never been to Disney!

Last edited:

ZapfaWat

I really don't understand why British youtubers have this mindset to hide their ads, I don't know if its them personally or the management companies but they need to knock it the fuck off. Theres channels out there who have ZERO transparency requirements in the US and Europe but still mark an ad on their feeds, stop being shirking bastards and just do it.

God I wish ASA/CAP would just go for it already and make an example of someone.

Imagine if poor little Ethan picked up comic and it was just a blatant hidden ad for a new toy, games console or some other crap, she'd be the first one screaming on Insta about how a big bad company is trying to manipulate children.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
For the love of god, please come up with some original content bab!! Gifted holidays that never seem to end, an unflattering photo accompanied with a long self-absorbed comment about how different you are to everyone else but you don’t care, more free Disney tat that you can store and then cull in 6 months time, a degrading post about your husband who seemingly carries your family, but then better follow that up with a soppy post about sniffing your kids so all of those new mummy’s can still relate and then finish it all off with another sad takeaway dance that becomes more and more bizarre with every passing week. It’s always the same... rinse and repeat.

• Heart

ALMRPM

So many questions on this one,,,,,
Why does Stephen put up with being evicted to the kids bed?
Why does the dog even get priority in the bed?
Has anyone ever seen her cook anything in that kitchen (except some shit cookies that she acted like she needed a Nobel prize for)?
Why does anyone in their right mind need so many mugs?
Who actually likes all that horrible ugly pottery stuff she collects?
Do the Chinese Take Away deliver or does she go and collect in that dressing gown?
Is Stephen even actually real cos I'm not convinced 😳😂

• Haha