Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she went a bit mental with the brow pencil.
She’s so busy during the day though, I guess she doesn’t really have the time to apply her makeup correctly - it’s all werk, werk, werk....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she piggybacking on her sisters impressive success. You didn’t change career like her Emma, you gave up your career to lie about in bed all day doing duck all. Hardly comparable to writing for a tv show🤦‍♀️ What a complete idiot

Reactions: 20
My son actually just screamed out loud in fright at the latest post pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God does she never have to do bath time or bedtime??!!! I just don't get it

Reactions: 5
God does she never have to do bath time or bedtime??!!! I just don't get it
This is what confuses me! I end every day wondering how people fit everything in....listening to the kids read, dinner, wash and brush teeth. Read to them, get them to sleep, clean up and the list goes on yet every night she is either settled in front of the tv or in the bath at 7pm. Honestly it makes me wonder what I am doing wrong and on a bad day like today reduces me to tears.

Reactions: 13
This is what confuses me! I end every day wondering how people fit everything in....listening to the kids read, dinner, wash and brush teeth. Read to them, get them to sleep, clean up and the list goes on yet every night she is either settled in front of the tv or in the bath at 7pm. Honestly it makes me wonder what I am doing wrong and on a bad day like today reduces me to tears.
You’re not doing anything wrong. Chin up. 😊

Brunmy on the other hand just isn’t doing anything. She doesn’t do jack tit.
Doesn’t seem to do any housework/laundry/cleaning/food shopping/gardening/taking the dog out on regular walks/playing with her kids/reading&homework with the kids/making dinner/bath time& bed time ——— none of it. She doesn’t lift a bloody finger, she just lays in her minging bed all day watching mind numbing crappy American tv shows,

She’s unbelievablel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please don’t feel like that, I don’t manage to do half of what I should do but a counsellor once said to me everyone’s still got arms and legs and there has been no a and e visits so that’s a win x

You are not doing anything wrong! And you are not alone , Please don't think that - I don't sit down til 9 most night after doing everything, I really don't think these mummy bloggers are representing 99% of us - keep going xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she had an hour hour power nap does that translate to one hour or two hours?? Also wtf with her eyebrows?? 🤨
think they need their own thread....get it?!!!! 🙈🙊

Please don’t feel like that, I don’t manage to do half of what I should do but a counsellor once said to me everyone’s still got arms and legs and there has been no a and e visits so that’s a win x
if my 4 hadnt killed each other by bedtime it was a great day!! @Shannon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her sister just as annoying as Brummy!
me too with that massive gob!!!

.....and have time for a crafty fag......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Looks like she went a bit mental with the brow pencil.
She’s so busy during the day though, I guess she doesn’t really have the time to apply her makeup correctly - it’s all werk, werk, werk....😏
It's probably last night's make-up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the faces she pulls really makes me wonder if she's trying to be like "grav3yardgirl" coz good God it's like they're trying to look as ugly as possible!

Reactions: 6
On an old vlog I watched when she was teaching 2 days a week, vlogging the others she mentioned that Stephen always baths the kids. I think my husband probably bathed our kids about twice when they were younger! Stephen seems to do it all but he does seem drippy and it’s obvious she’s in charge!

Reactions: 7
On an old vlog I watched when she was teaching 2 days a week, vlogging the others she mentioned that Stephen always baths the kids. I think my husband probably bathed our kids about twice when they were younger! Stephen seems to do it all but he does seem drippy and it’s obvious she’s in charge!
Stephen does everything! But he only works full time, she actually werks!! I used to feel sorry for him, but does he actually realise what she does all day?! He needs to grow a pair!

Reactions: 9
To be honest I stay at home, other half works full time. He does bath/bed most nights as he gets home at dinner time and bath and bed is his time with our daughter, always has been! Started when she was tiny and I was on mat Leave, as I was with her all day so made sense for him to get time with her too 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.